• 25-29
    • 30-35
    • 36-44
    • 45-54
    • 55-64
    • 65-74
    • 75+

Guest cpgiver

That was a great piece of rock music by the Who. Jerry Bruckheimer (creator/producer of CSI) must be a diehard WHO fan to have used extracts from several of their songs for themes on the various CSI incarnations.

So who am I, you REALLY wanna know???? Okay. Semi-retired but still very energetic and active. A Dom, disciplinarian and spanker for many years, administering corporal punishment to both guys and girls. Started in high school with a few buddies and persuaded my g/f of the time to allow me to redden her bum prior to other intimate activity. I don't use spanking as sexual foreplay with ladies these days, simply as a mildly erotic activity of itself; and for guys whom I spank it's about the male bonding thing and dealing with innate guilt that needs to be expunged. I mentor and provide lifestyle guidance and counseling, and often spanking plays a role therein.

When my SO is in need of a spanking, I am a spanker. When I am in need of a spanking, I am a spankee.

• Like 1

I am a spankee and no mistake! I can give a spanking, but it does not do it for me, I do it as a favor, or to reciprocate for a spanking!

I am good at spanking and scolding...it just does little for me, and I have tried.

I wish that it did, I get many requests to spank, but it's not me.

I NEED to be spanked, long and hard, while I grit my teeth and learn a lesson!

I would LOVE to be spanked weekly, on a schedule! That would really be great! :D

I have been called a "natural" submissive. I have a taste for turning girls over my knee, but what I'm really interested in is having it done to me for disciplinary purposes. I am male and between the ages of 18 and 24, as I indicated in the poll. I don't have very much experience at all and would gladly appreciate any help or advice offered.

Spanker-spankee=switch? It is simply who we are... Hard to explain but after some searching we find out who we are. what we need and what we like. I am a spanker who has in the last few years focused on helping spankees thru regular accountability and strict discipline. This includes stress and maintenance spankings to help the spankee from been disciplined later! Always interested in chatting (and if local meeting) spankees with needs.

54 y/o male. Spanked my entire adult life (well my entire life actually.. can't forget Mom and Dad lol). Has proven effective.. I'm a successful professional and I respond to spanking well..I don't know where we got the notion that when one reaches a certain age that a sore bottom no longer deters undesirable behavior! What? Do are buttocks become "numb" at age 12 or whatever? I know that I need the discipline and that I thrive in an environment where I know there are consequences.. I am spanked by my Partner (who is 80 y/o and still STRONG).. though there is one other friend of the family who has on the RARE occasion resorted to spanking me.. either way.. it stings. and primarily I feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself.. I think those feelings are the primary reason it's effective.. I know that after I've been spanked.. it's always a bit awkward for me around the house though "Dad".;. has forgotten it long ago.. it takes me a few hours to "shake it off".. LOL. bit of a baby here!

• Like 1

When my SO is in need of a spanking, I am a spanker. When I am in need of a spanking, I am a spankee.

Same here. But I do prefer being the spankee. Nice panties btw. What brand?

Well I'm in my early 40's and even though I'm mostly a spankee I do spank my husband on occasion. Been into my spanking my whole life and was lucky to find a man who loves to spank.

I'm not unlike a wistful tune

you hear carried by the wind

I'm not unlike a willow branch

refuse to break but known to bend

I'm not unlike the chastened note

that you wrote but would not send

I'm not unlike

the one you pass

if known you'd call a friend

I'm not unlike a purple sky

that sunset hue will often lend

I'm not unlike the clichéd heart

that will bleed but will not mend

I'm not unlike a tarnished charm

on a chain that time suspends

I'm not unlike

the one you pass

I'm not unlike the one you knew

on the one you could depend

I'm not unlike the other one

a thief of hearts you still defend

I'm not unlike a whispered vow

of ever after til' time should end

I'm not unlike

the one you pass

I'm not unlike a promise made

you meant to honor to the end

I'm not unlike the compromise

that you offer as amends

I'm not unlike the secret shared

worn like bruise upon your skin

I'm not unlike

the one you pass

• Like 1

SPANKEE...LIVED DD FOR A WHILE BUT IT DIDNT WORK. LOOKING FOR A MENTOR OR MORE. JUST SEEING WHERE THE WIND BLOWS ME ūüėČ

I am extremely new to this but I think in my case I would be considered a SPANKEE! However I have yet to receive a spanking as I have never been spanked before. Yes, never not even as a child. As a child I was not much of a problem child to warrant such type of discipline, I think. However, looking back none of my sibling really were spanked either. Now I am a 41 year old female with 3 other sisters, so maybe since we were all girls and my father being the type of man he was he never put hands on us. Now I was grounded on occasion but with me I am the type of person whom function and needs to connect mentally on things. So to hear my father say that he was disappointed in me could and would bring me to tears almost instantly. Now when I joined this site, which was recently, it was in search of some type of help with regards to discipline/mentor to help address some issues that have gotten extremely out of control for me. So as for the spanking I keep hearing that it is coming but as of now it has yet to happen. I hope I answered this question correctly...

I've been interested in spanking as long as I can remember and am a generous giver, lol.   I also adore curvy to thick women especially those with ample cheeks.  Think of me as the white version of Sirmixalot, we both Like Big Butts and we cannot lie ;)

Guest Mozeamis

Mid 40s female who was spanked regularly w a belt bw ages of 11 &17 bc i often got caught getting in trouble in school & lying.  Had a friend w benefit relationship in mid 20s that made me realize I liked & behaved in ways warranted being spanked.  Boyfriend was always against real spankings (hard playful swats were ok, when asked 4 more he wudnt). As an adult in recent months/years def have my issues (who doesnt) that i am sure would warrant a spanking or two ;)

I'm 33 years old, male, and have been interested in spanking for my entire life.  I'm 21 year veteran of the internet spanking scene - one of the first websites I found way back in 1996 was Wulfram's.

And I'm always in need of a spanking.

Hmm like how come I never saw this thread before?

The first and most basic of all information about me is I'm an age regressor, in the lexicon of my home community a 'Little' which is very much routed in my physical, developmental/learning disabilities and my in real life needs having Caregiver types in my life attending to although I am learning to as much as I can for myself. I do write about the life and my interests  here as that little cos there's no off button only degrees of regressed life with me. Dealing with me is in many ways just like dealing with a child, ask my folks!

Connected with a vast chunk of being that little and like a good many That Thing You Do does feature as approaches based on verbal reasoning are not that effective as they get muddled up in time and space at times taking hour to 'burn in' to the point I have no idea what you meant becoming super anxious and confused where as a well delivered spanking effectively bypasses the poor internal wiring in my brain and lodges the point in helping dissuade me from repeating that attitude or behaviour.

Some of reasons for that behaviour and attitude are to be found in people being 'too soft'  in setting and enforcing boundaries that goes into childhood, a tendency for me to be overloaded by emotions acting out first on them getting into oppositional defiant modes (pouts and stomps feet) and just getting into super anxious states in seconds. Passingly briefly through this, spanking at home during childhood  was rare, more common and consistent at boarding school and  going through a bad patch several years ago the memory of how that did seem to work (against the odds) with me lead through the Littles Communities into spanking for Adult Littles and into having the 'Grown ups'  within it I interact with in real life discuss and then agree to spank me whenever I was starting to start off on a downward spiral as well as providing more structured guidance around appropriate behaviour. In effect they are more strict but fair parental figures in my life providing me with the support, guidance and at times badly needed spankings to help move me on  which it has.

On 7/30/2011 at 1:24 PM, spankmeal said:

Who are you? Who, Who? I Really Want to know!

Hard-wired spanko. Male spanker - M/f exclusively. Late 50s professional in Seattle WA. Even when part of a sexual relationship, my spankings *always* have a disciplinary core. Most of my experiences, however, have been non-sexual, platonic discipline/mentor relationships with younger women who've needed accountability and consequences, along with the stress release, forgiveness, and aftercare that follows the spanking. Fulfilling their need is psychologically positive for me. Although it always carries an overtone of being punished as a child would be, the most pivotal factor is adult consent, trust, and willingly turning ceding control to me. Over the years, I've been a caring and protective, yet strict and firm, older authority figure for half a dozen college students, and being spanked regularly over my knee has helped them immensely in the stresses of successful achievement of their degree. I've turned around struggling college girls into B+ and A students, sending them toward successful careers. 

I am a lifelong spankee - lifelong being 30 years - and never batting an eye about it. I've only been with one man and that is my husband, who has decided he doesn't want me anymore. I've also always had strictly platonic disciplinary figures in and out of my life before marriage and with husband's consent. It isn't sexual for me and I also am a bit of a Little. I'm in a very strange place because I don't really know why I'm here. Perhaps looking for friends. My heart is pretty much broken at the prospect of having saved my first kiss and every piece of myself until I was 22 and giving it to the man I married and thought I would spend my life with. Domestic discipline didn't work because he didn't want it to. I knew from a very young age I wanted the strong, handsome, older, taller, formal disciplinarian type. I still want that. 

I'm usually more upbeat. You'll have to forgive my introduction because my life is falling apart and I prefer to be real. Fake isn't something I respect or do well.

Nice to meet you all.

Littlemissb