Sign in to follow this  
SamSpankus_67

Birthday Spankings

Does anyone remember receiving birthday spankings when growing up with an extra hard "to grow on" ending spank? If you did looking back did you enjoy them? I remember them well recieving them from my Mom and her sisters. And yes I did enjoy them and now wonder just what their intent might have been. What say you.

Guest Imperial_Pony

I have never gotten these growing up nor knew anyone who did.

I have gotten a few in my adult life, but it was only because I asked my husband for it, just to be silly and nothing more.

I actually had a gym teacher when I was in kindergarten ('82 or '83) that would give birthday spankings. I always remembered that, they were never hard or anything, but could you imagine that nowadays :lol: I remember being witness to a few as I grew up, none that I ever received. I remember finding myself always watching other people's reactions to a spanking, even though it was just for fun.

I got them at home and at school (through 5th grade). At home my mom would tell me that since it was my birthday I had to get a birthday spanking. They were typically given in the kitchen in the morning before breakfast. Mom would go get the switch she used to spank me with, then come back and tell me to bend over. I typically bent over like I would for a spanking (hands on knees) then mom would take the switch and give me a light swat for every year over my clothes, then a little harder "one to grow on" that left a little sting. I got a birthday spanking every year until I was 18. I felt kinda silly getting a spanking on my 18th birthday but it wasn't a big deal.

At school when I got my birthday spanking the teacher would get her paddle, bring her desk chair in the front of the room and call you up. The entire class would sing "happy birthday" to you, then the teacher would pick up the paddle and sit down in the chair, then she would have you bend over and lay across her lap. Then you got a light swat with the paddle over your clothes for every year, plus "a pinch to grow an inch."

Birthday spanking were given to all of my cousins and my sister and me as a girl. It started at about age 7 at our family b-day party and anyone who wanted to give swatts did. It wasn't hard and just over our clothes which were jeans or shorts, just with a hand. It could be the number of years and one to grow on or just 1 or 2 smacks. Sometimes while we were standing up but also coul dbe otk. At about age 10 or 11 the smacks got harder from some of the relatives espically the uncles or boy cousins. This went on to about age 14 and the mom's oraunts stooped it then. Except mu uncles Jim and Don still give me b-day spanks to this age. All of this was a little embarssing but all of us kids got it so it was a tradtion i guess

I grew up in the 50's and 60's and B-day spankings were very common where I lived in SoCal.

In elementary school I had several teachers give B-day spankings but since I was born in July I missed out until the 3rd grade. I remember telling my teacher sometime during the year, most likly after she had given someone a B-day spanking, that it wasn't fair that my birthday was in July. A few days before school let out she called me to the front of the class, I thought I was going to get a real spanking because she did spank in class, she took me over her lap and just as I thought I'd feel a real spanking start she said, "Happy Birthday." Then she explained to the class that I didn't think I was going to get my B-day spanking because my birthday was in July. I got spanked, a little hard but not hard enough to make me cry then we all got cupcakes.

I always got B-day spankings from my mom, dad, and both sisters and any other relative that was around. Of course the sisters spanked hard but they were just kids but sometimes if I been a bit naughty my mom or dad would make it hurt a bit more but I never cried I really loved getting b-day spankings and still do. I had a few Birthday parties where several moms took me over their lap for a spanking and even if they didn't spank too hard after 4 or 5 moms spanking my bottom it would get a bit sore. Parents took B-day spankings seriously when I was a kid no one every gave just light pats once you were over 7 or 8 you felt it even if it wasn't that hard. It was playful but sometimes I think parents used a B-day spanking to "get even" with a kid who wasn't naughty enough for a real spanking but they felt could use a few nice spanks. The hardest B-day spanking I got as a kid was a pool party for my 10th birthday where I got B-day spankings on my wet swimsuit from five of my friends moms and my mom. Me and my best friend went in the house after to see how red my butt was.

I think I was like 17 when I got my last one from my mom, dad and sisters.

One of the first adult spankings I received was a B-day spanking from a Dom who gave free B-day spankings. However she gave them on the bare bottom with a hairbrush, hard. My first was when I was 48, that was one hard B-day spanking, but I loved it.

I will soon get my 60th B-day spanking I am sure my wife will make sure I remember it.

Does anyone remember receiving birthday spankings when growing up with an extra hard "to grow on" ending spank? If you did looking back did you enjoy them? I remember them well recieving them from my Mom and her sisters. And yes I did enjoy them and now wonder just what their intent might have been. What say you.

When I was in grade school one of my teachers believed in that. If someone was having a birthday, she'd call them up to the front of the class. They had to lie across her lap and she'd give them the required number of swats with a ruler while everyone snickered. The swats were very llght.

At home I only got a b-day spanking once. On my 12th birthday, my aunt was visiting. She asked my mom if I'd had a birthday spanking. My mom and aunt started talking and joking about it, and I ended up bending over a chair while the two of them gave me some playful swats with a ruler. It was a little embarrassing but all in fun.

I was actually unaware of the existence of this ritual til I was an adult. It doesn't interest me.

I was birthday spanked (as well as other spankings) by my dad and is friends It was mostly over his and their laps and one light or firm spanks per year and one or two stinger spanks to grow with, this went on from about 7 to age 13 Since he was six I have birthday spanked my own son and even his friends on his birthday party, Its over my lap and its a light spank for ever year and a stinger spank to grow with. I know two dads who punishment spank their son's on their birthday for all ther times thir sons had been naughty in the past year.

I never got birthday spankings from mom or dad, but my grandfather (dad's dad) used to give them to me. They would take place in my room. I would go over his knee for a hand spanking over my clothes. They were basically light smacks but they stung a little. I think I was in the sixth grade when I got my last one. My dad told grandad that I was "getting too old for this nonsense". Because this was my last one it was harder than most with a few extra at the end - no pun intended. I never got it at school - wish I would have. I didn't mind getting them and might have continued if dad had not put an end to it. I have had many as an adult. Wonderful tradition.

This happened for a while when I was young, but it was all soft, no harder spank to "grow on".

In high school, I once went to a B0day party for a 16 year old girl. 'Very pretty' was the compliment those days. Her mom lined up all the kids and said: [memory old : ( ] , "Suzy's 16 and needs her birthday spankings." We all gasped and laughed. Her face went 3 shades of crimson. I got all excited and wondered if her dress would be raised. This was early 60s. Then her mom continued. "She's sweet 16 and never been kissed." Now Suzy gasped. All the boys chuckled because we knew better. "One kiss per friend."

I was about 6 th in line. The girls kissed her on the cheek. The boys, carefully, on the lips. I liked her lips. Her boy friend had moved to the end of the line and kissed her like we had wanted to. She kissed him back. Then, we all had cake.

Very quickly, has anyone ever received them as an adult? At a party? The correct # from each guest. Pants down or skirt raised? I doubt, if ever, on the bare. But . . . . .

My last one was from a female friend, TCG. She warmed my backside and heart with the heart attack paddle. Before that, a male from this board gave 'em to me bare bottom with his hand --about 20-- including a series of stingers toward the end [don't remember how many :( ] with his specially maple paddle [i do remember the intense sting].

Birthday spankings were always a right of passage, as it were, when I was growing up, though possibly talked about even more than done. We did not get them at home, but friends sometimes gave them to each other, as did some teachers in school. Teachers would use the same paddle they used for punishment, but not spank as hard. My sixth grade teacher would give the first smack and the slightly harder "one to grow on" at the end, then let other students -- up to the right number -- volunteer to give one smack each. I did so for another boy only once; liked helping spank girls better. Of course, on my 12th birthday, I got smacks from 10 of my classmates as well as the teacher.

In the 8th grade, I had a male teacher for homeroom and then for the last class of the day. For misbehavior, his paddlings stung sharply, as I found out a couple of times. I went to school on my birthday a bit anxious about the probability of getting a birthday paddling -- 14 licks plus one to grow on -- from him. He didn't say anything in homeroom, until the bell rang. As I was leaving, he said something about remembering it was my birthday and we'd "take care of it later," meaning when I returned for 7th period class. So I had all day to "look forward" to it. Sure enough, as soon as class started, he called me up to the front and paddled me. Fortunately, the licks ranged from light taps to just enough to sting slightly. The "one to grow on" was the closest to one he would give for punishment, but still not as hard as that.

With girl friends and wives (I've been in my second marriage many years), giving each other birthday spankings has been a regular thing.

The tradition apparently continues in younger generations. I was visiting a daughter in college a few years ago, when one of her friends dropped by and in the course of conversation, casually mentioned that it was another girl's birthday and "I just gave her her spanking."

Thanks to some spanking videos, I have entertained the idea of getting birthday spankings as an adult. However; I wouldn't want it to be a light spanking, nor one with counted licks, I'd want a regular spanking for my birthday spanking.

My wife still gives them to me in my birthday suit at age 57.

We did, but I distinctly remember telling my mother when I turned 7 "I dont want Daddy to give me a bday spanking." I thought I was too grown up for that kind of thing.

Hubs was strictly an er, so I was the recipient of both of our birthdays and he was 15 years older. They were fun tho, followed by dining out at a restaurant we reserved strictly for birthdays and anniversies.

We got them until early teens. Then started again when I had girl friends. Was a fun tradition and a way to see if someone was into spanking. 

I got them till age 16 and witnessed some gf’s get them too