Spanking Needs Forums

Any other people from Australia?

Guest Imperial_Pony

Guest Imperial_Pony

Just curious if there are some like-minded folks in Australia. Thinking about possibly seeking out a (female) mentor at some point, but for the moment wouldn't mind just talking to fellow aussies interested in the spanking lifestyle.

Just curious if there are some like-minded folks in Australia. Thinking about possibly seeking out a (female) mentor at some point, but for the moment wouldn't mind just talking to fellow aussies interested in the spanking lifestyle.

Hi,I sometimes get ladies who contact me asking for a female spanker.Are you in Melbourne?

James

Guest Imperial_Pony

I'm in Sydney, probably in Ettalong by late spring. And your info says you're male...I'm not (my husband isn't either) okay with the proespect of me seeing anyone other than a female.

Guest kiwi

Well, I'm from Australia, but I live in NZ - and I'm definitely not an 'er. I'm still in Oz pretty regularly, though, and it's always nice to make friends.

• 1 year later...

Hello IMperial Pony,

My name is Zoe Montana and I have been a proffesional spanking model in London for a number of years. I have recently moved to Melbourne and I am looking to meet other like minded induviduals.

I love all things spanking and CP related.

I hope to connect to or even start a spanking community here in Australia. Please contact me if you still visit this site and up for some spankign fun.

If you want to know more about me you can find more about me and the scenes that I love on my favorite spanking websites Northern Spanking OR Pandora BLakes Dreams of Spanking.

All the best

Zoe

xxx

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...