witnessed spankings?

It was 1984 I was 12 on Disney Land, back the when you rented a stroller the have a paper tag attach to the handlers with your name so you can identify yours. I was seating on a bench waiting for my mom and sisters to come out of the bath room when a kid about 10 years old rip the tag from her sisters stroller, his mom with out hesitation put him over her knees and star spanking him right there, she spank him so fast and so hard the I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing, she at least gave him 50 spanks. 

I didn't see the actual spanking itself but I remember being in assembly at primary school in the 80s and the headmistress talking about 3 boys who she and the deputy headmistress had spanked and slippered for bullying the day before. I still remember her words "I won't have older children spoil younger childrens games or the other way round. Those boys deserved everything they got and I won't hesitate to carry out the same punishment again if need be"

I was spanked in front of my Masters friends without hesitation. I would be over his knee, bare butt and spanked. Then had to stand in the corner with my red sore behind on display after. He also didn’t hesitate in public, he’d just get me to a fairly private space and give it to me. Definitely kept me on my best behavior when we were out. 

Coming up, I never really witnessed any. Beyond a kid getting a few smacks on the behind when I was out with my mom. I did overhear quite a few. We got spanked before bed quite often, and I could hear siblings taking theirs. I could hear that same at some family events where my cousins were taken inside and given a whipping. Summer, windows open. And as a kid, when staying at my grandmothers, I could hear the neighbor kids get it. And vice versa.

That later experience really made me appreciate being exposed to other people’s discipline. Especially when we could talk about it. I heard this happen, the spanker said this, you said that, these were the noises, it was this many licks.

That has lead me to witness a few spankings. My own witnessed along with the rest. That is interesting too as there are the visuals as well as the sounds. More to take in, share, talk about later. It really amplifies the punishment vibe. Especially when one knows one is next after the spanking one is watching...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tried as a an adult to keep spankings private.  As a child in the 1950 I got a number of witnessed and public spankings.  And I bet I saw a hundred or more on other kids.  Witnessed siblings, neighbor kids when playing at their house, at relatives homes.  Many times in public.  Stores used to have a small seating area just outside the ladies room.  More than a few times it was my bottom on display.  And when little mom took me in the ladies room for potty and I saw many on the way in or out.  One time mom had me and my sister ready to be spanked.  But the chair was occupied by another mother.  She apologized and said she would hurry.  My mother told her don't  hurry these two can wait.  What a din was in there.  He was crying and we were crying in anticipation.

• Like 1

The one and only time I was actually spanked in public as a kid was by a teacher when I was six. For some reason long forgotten I'd had a falling out with a girl in my class. I can't remember who'd started it but at that moment in time she didn't like me.

I was in a line of children having their mathematics work marked and I needed the bathroom. The rule was you put your hand up and asked permission before you went. I was a few people back from the teacher but I was desperate. It was pretty noisy in there so I put my hand up and asked for permission. I saw her looking roughly in my direction and saying yes and although I wasn't 100% certain she was actually talking to me I went.

She hadn't given me permission...

When I got back everyone was sitting down apart from the girl who'd I'd had a row with. I can still hear her saying "Mrs Shaw  ( My name ) went to the bathroom without asking"

I remember the teacher sitting on her chair. She immediately told me to come over. I was expecting to be questioned or scolded but she just said in a calm but strict voice "Bend over my lap !"

It took me a second for the penny to drop but then I realised I was going to have a "smackbottom" which was the local term for a spanking where I lived.

For another second I considered arguing that I had asked for permission but I knew this teacher had a thing about lying and making excuses so I just accepted it and bent over.

I don't remember the physical pain of the spanking and she either used her hand or a ruler on the seat of my trousers. I do remember the sound and the rest of the class watching. It was embarrassing but in a sense, I was glad it happened as it bought an end to the dispute I was having with the girl in my class. As I said to a therapist years later I'm actually very proud of that spanking.

At the time I was actually more worried about what my Mum would think or do and I didn't tell her. I think this is why spanking became internalised as a fetish for me amongst other things.

• 4 months later...

The first spanking I got that was "witnessed" was many, many years ago. 

My girl friend at the time started disciplining after we talked a bit about her belt whippings growing up. At the time I told her I she was over due for another whippin and pulled her over my lap (she was naked) and started spanking. She resisted and pulled herself off my lap. She looked at me with a menacing look and I, mistakenly, said "Oh, I guess you want to discipline me". And she said Ya and I went along. (I'd had fantasies of a woman spanking me so I had thought about it).

She got a wooden spoon from my kitchen and came back and pulled my bare but over her lap and spanked me until I was gasping. That started the whole discipline thing. After that if I displeased her too much I'd get it. She got a short handled bath brush and an old barber's razor strap somewhere to use. Bath brush for displeased. Added razor strap for really displeased. Mouth soaping (Ugggg) for swearing. 

One time we were out with one of her girl friends and I did something and Diane (my girlfriend) told me "When we get home we are going to have a little talk") I knew what that meant, was likely to get the bath brush. Then her friend asks something like "Oh, what kind of a talk". Diane said something like "more than a talk he's getting spanked". I gulped hard and broke into sort of a cold sweat. I knew the friend was coming home with us. I was in a panic driving home.

When we got home I was ordered to the "discipline spot" on the floor (had to have my hands behind my head). Diane undid my belt and releaved me of my jeans and pulled my t-shirt off.  I stood there in anticipation, and in a panic, as they talked a bit. Worse I was aroused too as happened always when I was disciplined. 

I was lectured and pulled over Diane's lap and got the bath brush harder than she's ever given it. I was limp and sobbing when it was over but had forgotten all about her friend. I had to stand in the corner for probably a half hour sobbing. I was bruised and sore for close to a week after per usual. 

Every time I saw the friend after the "spanking" she'd grin and ask me if I'd been a "good boy". 

Later Diane got more of her friends involved in my discipline but that's a long story for another time. Diane and me were together for a several years. Still wish we'd not broken up. She was a gem.  

• Like 1

I saw many spankings up until the time I was a teen.  They were allowed in my school and I witnessed several of them.  I also gave spankings to some of my friends and got a couple from them.

The most memorable one  was watching my father pull a sibling over his knee and paddle him with a board until he was loudly crying. I've replayed that one a number of times in my mind wishing it had been me.

An odd thing about spending so much time on this  site during the lockdown has been that I'm remembering more and more of them.

There's something a little bit weird about sharing them because someone might get the impression that I'm interested in children because they happened when I was a child. Nothing could be further from the truth. I've never spank a child and would discourage it. I'm not turned on by people spanking children. But, I do have memories  that were and still are very emotionally connected.

• 10 months later...

I have wanted to witness someone else, getting a real spanking, on her bare bottom.  I have wanted to compare my reaction to a hard spanking to other women, getting a hard spanking.   I wanted to see if another lady could take a spanking better or worse than me.   My ex was 10 years old than me and had spanked many women before meeting me and he said, I had the most tender bottom of anyone had spanked.   I couldn't help but bawling like a baby-- crying my eyes out.  I have never believed anyone could take a spanking like mine without bawling their eyes out too.   I would love to see if their bottom became as deep as red, as mine did.  (dark cherry red).   I don't think I am alone in feeling like this. 

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

I grew up in 1970's Australia and spankings were the norm in schools. I remember going over the knee of my teacher many times in front of the class and seeing others treated the same. This is where I  became fascinated in spanking, as I enjoyed watching the girl's dresses get lifted to be spanked over their undies,  I was about 6 or so. 

I was also spanked in front of the family up until I was in my late teens, mostly clthed with my father, but mum always bared us first.

Growing up, my next door neighbor had full permission to spank me, and she had a small but heavy wooden paddle she used on me and her kids.  Sometimes one or more of us would get spanked together because more than one of us got into trouble.  There was nothing particularly interesting about it.  It was always over pants, bent over a piano bench or the couch, and it was usually only like 10 swats, or less.  It was not unusual for her daughter and me to get spanked at the same time, because we were the same age and would fight sometimes.  She always got to go first though, which I hated at the time, because I had to watch in fear as I saw what I had coming only seconds away.  Hence, I would usually try to get away, which never ended well, but it never stopped me from trying.  The fact that I saw probably 5-6 of these while waiting my turn has burned the images into my brain.

I admit now that I really admired her daughter, who is still a good friend of mine.  She would bend over without hesitation and take it without even so much as moving her butt, yet she would start crying almost immediately, and I could tell it was genuine, because it wasn't overly dramatic.  Just medium level sobbing.  At the time I didn't think much of it, but when I got older and thought back to it, I was quite impressed, because I was never able to do that.  I could never hold still, and while I could hold back tears for longer than her, they invariably came (sometimes after it was over, which I still don't get).  She had much more courage than I did, which I guess explains why she has a career in the USAF, when I washed out after 3 weeks of BMT because I couldn't hack it and claimed I did drugs before service to get out.

My first real spanking was given by my friends mum as my parents didn't spank me, her next door neighbour witnessed it, I was in my early teens. As an adult my first wife spanked me often in front of her female friends on many an occasion making me undress fully in front of them for it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was 8 my sister was 14 and was given permission to spank me at her discretion. She became my babysitter and would FIND a reason to spank me. She loved tormenting my bare butt and loved to do it in front of her friends while they giggled and wolf whistled at my bare butt. But the most embarrassing time was when I had a friend over and she did too.  We were playing in my room when I heard my parents say they would be back in a few hours. A few minutes later I heard 2 giggling girls approaching my room. The door burst open and my sister said "you've had it!" I couldn't believe she was going to do this in front of my friend. I panicked and tried to crawl under my bed. She caught me feet and dragged me out enough so she could grab the waistband of my pants. Then dragged me out by my pants with my butt half exposed. When she got me almost out her friend held my feet and then my sister sat down on my back and then her friend sat down on my legs. My sister said "would you like to do the honors?" Her friend giggled then I felt her fingers go into my waistband and yank. I looked at my friend to see he was mesmerized and staring at my butt. Then they started spanking me, taking breaks to pinch and tickle my butt. I just laid there hiding my face trying not to cry. Then I heard them ask my friend his name. Then to my horror they asked him if he wanted to get some smacks in to which he gleefully accepted. When it was over my face was much redder than my butt. I tried to go back to playing but my friend kept giggling. The next day I went to my friends house to play. He "accidentally" hit a toy and it went all the way under his bed. He asked me to get it for him. Not suspecting anything I started crawling under the bed. When I get halfway under I felt his fingers in my waistband and yank. Then he sat down on my legs so I couldn't back out. After that it seemed like every time we played together he found a way to pants me until I got him back. 

When I was 8 my sister was 14 and was given permission to spank me at her discretion. She became my babysitter and would FIND a reason to spank me. She loved tormenting my bare butt and loved to do it in front of her friends while they giggled and wolf whistled at my bare butt. But the most embarrassing time was when I had a friend over and she did too.  We were playing in my room when I heard my parents say they would be back in a few hours. A few minutes later I heard 2 giggling girls approaching my room. The door burst open and my sister said "you've had it!" I couldn't believe she was going to do this in front of my friend. I panicked and tried to crawl under my bed. She caught me feet and dragged me out enough so she could grab the waistband of my pants. Then dragged me out by my pants with my butt half exposed. When she got me almost out her friend held my feet and then my sister sat down on my back and then her friend sat down on my legs. My sister said "would you like to do the honors?" Her friend giggled then I felt her fingers go into my waistband and yank. I looked at my friend to see he was mesmerized and staring at my butt. Then they started spanking me, taking breaks to pinch and tickle my butt. I just laid there hiding my face trying not to cry. Then I heard them ask my friend his name. Then to my horror they asked him if he wanted to get some smacks in to which he gleefully accepted. When it was over my face was much redder than my butt. I tried to go back to playing but my friend kept giggling. The next day I went to my friends house to play. He "accidentally" hit a toy and it went all the way under his bed. He asked me to get it for him. Not suspecting anything I started crawling under the bed. When I get halfway under I felt his fingers in my waistband and yank. Then he sat down on my legs so I couldn't back out. After that it seemed like every time we played together he found a way to pants me until I got him back. 

The other day while on a road trip, my wife made me pull the car over on the side of the road, had me bend over with my hands on the front of the car and paddled me there in the open. A few cars drove by and one even slowed down to get a better view, so I guess this one was witnessed by at least three drivers and/or passengers of those cars. I wonder what they thought? I did get a bit of a thrill as well as a deal of embarrassment when the last car slowed.

• 1 month later...

Witnessed a few at Primary School and the embarrassment of receiving more than one too. I had a couple of female teachers who always administered a smacked bottom over their lap. It was mostly boys who were lead by the ear or called to the front of the class to be smacked across the seat of their grey trousers or during the warmer months grey shorts. If you were particularly naughty, your trousers or shorts were taken down to your knees and then smacked across the seat of your underwear. Girls did also get smacked, and the back of their dress or skirt lifted for smacks across their underwear. One teacher did not smack hard, so not to bad, other than embarrassment. The other smacked a lot harder, so trying not to cry, was mostly on your mind. 

I also witnessed a friend spank his then girlfriend in the sixth form student lounge. She had a great bum, so he enjoyed the few slaps, she was somewhat embarrassed, but had asked for it. 

10 hours ago, MAJ said:

Witnessed a few at Primary School and the embarrassment of receiving more than one too. I had a couple of female teachers who always administered a smacked bottom over their lap. It was mostly boys who were lead by the ear or called to the front of the class to be smacked across the seat of their grey trousers or during the warmer months grey shorts. If you were particularly naughty, your trousers or shorts were taken down to your knees and then smacked across the seat of your underwear. 

I can’t recall seeing any spankings at primary school but I did have a female teacher who put me over her knee for six sharp slaps with her hand on my trousered bottom for leaving the class without permission. I remember the sound more than anything else and also being quite proud as the teacher in question had a reputation for spanking hard. 

• 1 month later...

I used to listen in to girls getting paddled at my high school when I was office assistant in 11 the grade.There was a room next to the vp Mr Meyers office where the xerox copy machines were,one of my jobs was to make copies for tests,or handouts.

When I saw a girl sitting outside the vps office ,I knew she'd get paddled,so I waited till the secretary was called in to be witness,then snuck into xerox machine room,and shut door behind me,then I put my ear to wall.

I heard every word and swat,he had students bend over and grab legs of tiny chair against wall,he gave 5 to 12 swats ,hard as he could.

By swat 3 to 4 girls began crying,by the end they were howling and sobbing uncontrollably.

He paddled about 5 to 6 girls in 5th period alone,I heard probably 200 or so girls getting paddled,that year.

Witnessed many in 5th grade. Would have been the 1978-79 school year. Most teachers paddled in the hallway, but this teacher paddled in front of the class. Somehow I made it through unspanked, but most of the boys got it, some regularly. Walk to the front of the  class, face the board, grab your ankles. A fairly standard school paddle, probaby 20-24 inches long, 3 inches wide, about 1/2 inch thick, holes drilled. Five swats was the limit tghe school district allowed, and most times that is what she gave. Then sent out to sit in the hallway until called back in to class.

Only saw girls paddled once. The school was on a busy road. A girl that lived nearby but across the road was having a sleepover. The host and six of her guests crossed the busy road unaccompanied to walk to her house. Somehow teacher got word. All seven girls were called to the front of the class on Monday morning. They all grabbed their ankles, but only got one swat each. Overheard two of the girls discussing the next day, whether or not they had told their parents. "No way, my dad said I get ten at home for every one I get at school."

Witnessed many in 5th grade. Would have been the 1978-79 school year. Most teachers paddled in the hallway, but this teacher paddled in front of the class. Somehow I made it through unspanked, but most of the boys got it, some regularly. Walk to the front of the  class, face the board, grab your ankles. A fairly standard school paddle, probaby 20-24 inches long, 3 inches wide, about 1/2 inch thick, holes drilled. Five swats was the limit tghe school district allowed, and most times that is what she gave. Then sent out to sit in the hallway until called back in to class.

Only saw girls paddled once. The school was on a busy road. A girl that lived nearby but across the road was having a sleepover. The host and six of her guests crossed the busy road unaccompanied to walk to her house. Somehow teacher got word. All seven girls were called to the front of the class on Monday morning. They all grabbed their ankles, but only got one swat each. Overheard two of the girls discussing the next day, whether or not they had told their parents. "No way, my dad said I get ten at home for every one I get at school."

• Like 1