DUI?

DUI  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Got pulled over for DUI, but did not get a ticket. Does this warrant a spanking?

• YES---this is serious
    • NO----no ticket, no spanking
  2. 2. If you answered yes is this....

• A good solid, panty-bottomed paddling
    • A good otk hand spanking---you didn't get in trouble too badly
    • The hairbrush! Bare bottom---I mean business

Guest Cowgirl

Drinking and driving is illegal for a reason. Most often an innocent by-stander pays for the foolishness of the intoxicated person. In my honest opinion, DUI deserves far worse than just a spanking; perhaps some legal action. In some countries, one DUI and you are stripped of your driver's license forever, no second chance. Maybe if we had that law people would think twice about driving under the influence. So, yeah, a spanking is most definitely warranted at the minimum. Not just a spanking, an outright whupping that will never be forgotten nor a repeat wanted.

It's not that hard to take a taxi or call a friend to pick you up. A responsible person would arrange for transportation if they know they will be drinking. Point blank, a responsible person wouldn't drive under the influence. I will probably get criticized for this post too, but this is a serious issue and innocent lives could be lost because of stupidity.

• Like 5

The last I checked (almost 10 years ago) the penalty for first offense OWI in Wisconsin was a $585 fine and six month suspension. I feel that one stroke of a razor strop or prison strap across the bare arse while bent over a bench or sawhorse for each dollar of that fine would be a good start, possibly paid off over a six day period (100 per day for 5 days, and 85 on the sixth). Follow that up with a weekly reminder for the entire six months of the suspension. Getting the idea I don't have much tolerance for drinking and driving?

• Like 2

Yikes...and I am in Nashville, too.

The last I checked (almost 10 years ago) the penalty for first offense OWI in Wisconsin was a $585 fine and six month suspension. I feel that one stroke of a razor strop or prison strap across the bare arse while bent over a bench or sawhorse for each dollar of that fine would be a good start, possibly paid off over a six day period (100 per day for 5 days, and 85 on the sixth). Follow that up with a weekly reminder for the entire six months of the suspension. Getting the idea I don't have much tolerance for drinking and driving?

Hard to vote with so little info.

The crux of the matter is this: Were you driving impaired? The agent--booze, meeds, lack of sleep, texting or other distraction--doesn't really matter.

It' s every drivers duty to be in control of self and vehicle at all times. Respond to the resulting carnage from impaired and stupid drivers a few times, and you wouldn't post this poll question.

It really isn't my place. A relationship between a mentor and spankee is not something I should weigh in on. It's their responsibility to find what works for them.

That said, if you were being mentored by me, you would get a very hard spanking for that.

It's not that hard to take a taxi or call a friend to pick you up. A responsible person would arrange for transportation if they know they will be drinking. Point blank, a responsible person wouldn't drive under the influence. I will probably get criticized for this post too, but this is a serious issue and innocent lives could be lost because of stupidity.

It always sound as simple, call a taxi to pick you up. That luxury is not available for everybody - not all towns have public transport.

However, there is no excuse for driving under the influence. It is easy enough to avoid, if you are going to drive, don't drink. Zero tolerance.

There is however a difference between under the influence (3 drinks and you are under the influence) and being intoxicated (losing control of self). The last one is inexcusable and very dangerous as well, whether you are driving or not.

• Like 1

It always sound as simple, call a taxi to pick you up. That luxury is not available for everybody - not all towns have public transport.

However, there is no excuse for driving under the influence. It is easy enough to avoid, if you are going to drive, don't drink. Zero tolerance.

There is however a difference between under the influence (3 drinks and you are under the influence) and being intoxicated (losing control of self). The last one is inexcusable and very dangerous as well, whether you are driving or not.

Even if people don't have access to public transportation, it is very easy to appoint a designated driver before going into drinking establishments. If you can't get a designated driver and public transportation isn't an option then just do your drinking at home.

• Like 1

I think this is a very serious matter to me this is definitely a spankable offense and a serious one at that. I would say at least a bare bottom hairbrush if not the strap. I would at add extra for weekly maintenance for the next month and also consider a grounding of one to two weeks.

• Like 1

Drinking and driving is illegal for a reason. Most often an innocent by-stander pays for the foolishness of the intoxicated person ... this is a serious issue and innocent lives could be lost because of stupidity.

Cowgirl said exactly what I was thinking.

• Like 2

Hummmmmm ....

I talked to a friend and she pointed out that a ticket is not issued for a DUI. So I looked up the on the net what would happen. I found this information about Tennessee law. From that site it says that you will be arrested. Not sure how you could be pulled over and not be arrested.

From another site

First Tennessee DUI Offense

1st Tennessee Drunk Driving Conviction

* Jail – 48 Hours up to 11 Months

* Fine – From $350 to $1,500

* License Suspension – 1 Year

* Ignition Interlock Device required if:

* Blood Alcohol Content Above .15

* Passenger Under 18 in Vehicle

* Implied Consent / Test Refusal

Notice "ticket issued" is not an option. Arrest is.

Of course this is a serious offense and should be dealt with.

• Like 2
Guest Aspenleafquaking

I really don't get how you could even have the guts to post much less ask if it is a spanking offense. Do people not get it you are behind the wheel of a potential weapon that not only could compromise your life forever, but more than likely would injure an innocent bystander. I personally feel you are very irresponsible and if I was your disciplinarian it would be an offense that would never occur again you would not be sitting comfortable for quite some time.. Plus I would require you to volunteer your time once a week for 6 months to help an individual who was permanently injured because of a drunk driver.

Aspen

• Like 3

Does this REALLY warrant a spanking?

This is a very serious offense not only is it illegal it also potentially life threateningly dangerous and as such it warrants a very long, hard over the knee bare bottom spanking with the hairbrush until you have learned your lesson

• Like 2
Guest 2bspanked

I have to admit, Cowgirl nailed this one.....

Warrants the kind of punishment that would strike terror should the temptation to repeat arise....

2b

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...