Isabella

Speeding

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that someone should be spanked for speeding if they just get pulled over, but do not get a ticket?

i was let go on one ticket,but got one for speeding. I got caught in a unknown speed trap in New Mexioc heading home from Arizona. Cost me $200

A couple months ago, I was driving rural neighborhood I was not familar with late at night. I was going the max speed limit. Out of nowhere a deer ran right in front of me. I stop, but was able to avoid hitting the deer. It ran off. The middle an right side of front of my car was damaged, I could still drive the car. Beside replacing the burned out headlight bulb, I have not fixed the car. When I emailed, my mentor, he told me not to worry about hitting the deer. My county has too many deer. I do not if driving over the speed limit would have cause more damage. However, it does show, how animals, and other car, can run infront of a car. The faster the car is only the harder it is to stop.

A week later, my 14 year old nephew found a way to make me laugh over hitting the deer, but it sure was not funny when it happen. I know it was not my fault, but when things happen it may not matter who fault it is especailly if the speed his another car that ran in front of their car.

Do you think that someone should be spanked for speeding if they just get pulled over, but do not get a ticket?

Depends. If the infraction in the eyes of the mentor is "getting a ticket", then no! If however, the infraction is "speeding", then yes!

Do you think that someone should be spanked for speeding if they just get pulled over, but do not get a ticket?

I think if you were breaking the law then you should be spanked

tailgating and cutting people off can be just as dangerous. Last week, while I was driving in the right lane on I-35, a car cutting infront of me as he/she passed me. I did not even see the car until it cut in front of me. I think at the very least a spanking may be in order, may even suspension the driving license.

Speeding ?

My answer here was Yes just cause you're braking the law :)

But as to how to ...

Speeding in itself is not per definition dangerous.

It all depends on

The car You have

The condition off the car

The tires

The weather

the knowledge of the road

The condition off the road

You're own experience

You're own condition

The traffic

and .....

As the matter of fact You can devide this BY

1) Overspeeding not dangerous but well against the law

(actually the law makers eighter need's the spanking in this case as there law is stupid up to dangerous.)

However You're breaking the law and are just naughty A good old fashion boy's/girls punishment is needed any way :P

I call this adapted speed perhaps against the law but ok occording circumstances.

2) Overspeeding dangerous till very dangerous. Included here Underspeeding.

Then You're very dangerous for You but especially You are putting in danger other persons.

A very severe Juditional style spanking and more ... is needed

I call this not adapted speed

• Like 1

YES, A TICKET IS A TICKET!

10 FOR EVERY MILE PER HOUR OVER THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT!

MIDNIGHT

• Like 1

I think normal speeding, a few miles over, should be okay.  But not reckless driving speeding.  

• Like 1

I had a speeding moment just yesterday.  A Jeep came out of nowhere and started tailgating me in a manner that became a little scary.  I ended up speeding in attempt to create space between myself and the scary tailgating Jeep.  But he kept right up with me.  I was hoping that the cop we passed would have stopped him.  But he didn't.  The Jeep was on me all the way to the grocery store...  Which was it's own scary experience... 

I've learned that speeding is speeding whether I get a ticket or not, or whether I even get stopped or don't.  My speeding was dealt with last summer. I thought if I wasn't even getting pulled over and nobody was getting hurt, I was fine. But I found a mentor who has this thing about safety and he wasn't going to let even a mile over the speed limit slide. He taught me (through a stinging butt) that the speed limits on the side of the roads are not merely just suggestions, it's the law....and he wasn't going to have me break the law, not while he was in charge!  (Rubs bottom just from thinking about that spanking for speeding....)

On 8/11/2017 at 1:32 PM, Powpaulie said:

I've learned that speeding is speeding whether I get a ticket or not, or whether I even get stopped or don't.  

What about keeping up with the safe flow of traffic when it is over the speed limit?

Depends on the rules. For my mentees, speeding without a ticket is only spankabke if they want to work on it. Typically, anything under 10 over doesn't bother me. 

As long as I maintain my driving according to the speed limit, I have nothing to worry about.  Every mentor has certain expectations of their mentees and certain rules that need to be followed. I'm asked to drive safely and follow all traffic signs accordingly.  As far keeping with the flow of traffic, well, if everyone is speeding around me, I'm not going to speed because everyone is. If there's a way to pass me while I'm going the posted speed limit, then they can pass me. I know the mentor who dealt with my speeding will say that speeding is speeding and won't accept any excuses. Some mentors are just strict like that, I guess.

Hmmm, I don't know to be honest.  I normally keep up with traffic which puts me five to seven over.  I'm not sure if I'd be in trouble if I got pulled over.  It wouldn't matter whether I got a ticket or not.

• Like 1

I've already decided if and when I become president of the united states or king of the world, I am going to institute spanking as the official punishment for all ladies for all crimes petty or major.  And yes,  as commander in chief or global potentate I feel it's my responsibility to administer swift justice personally :)   

12 hours ago, luvin71 said:

I've already decided if and when I become president of the united states or king of the world, I am going to institute spanking as the official punishment for all ladies for all crimes petty or major.  And yes,  as commander in chief or global potentate I feel it's my responsibility to administer swift justice personally :)   

Lol wouldn't this be somewhat an abuse of your power?

13 hours ago, Poison's said:

Lol wouldn't this be somewhat an abuse of your power?

Yes,  but I'll just tell the news media I'm a democrat so they'll be ok with it ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the past two years I've been pulled over three times, and twice were ticketed. My first question to the police officer is always, "Am I in trouble?" Because I genuinely feel awful when I get pulled over and almost always get teary-eyed. I don't try to get out of tickets, though. Why? I was caught. I do have reasons for having been pulled over though. One time I was behind a farm vehicle and had to speed to pass him when an oncoming car was also speeding, so I had to speed more to avoid a collision and get out of the way. I got pulled over for going 77 in a 55. FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS.

As far as the highway, everyone speeds and it feels like I have to. It shouldn't matter what everyone else is doing and I don't normally go along with the crowd. I'm pretty firm in what I know is right and wrong and don't usually get influenced. Speeding? I fail. I also text but only at red lights.

This is fast becoming a confessional! Don't judge.

Oh, and yes. I think everyone should be spanked for breaking laws whether they get a ticket or not.

6 hours ago, missbehaved said:

y-

6 hours ago, missbehaved said:

In the past two years I've been pulled over three times, and twice were ticketed. My first question to the police officer is always, "Am I in trouble?" Because I genuinely feel awful when I get pulled over and almost always get teary-eyed. I don't try to get out of tickets, though. Why? I was caught. I do have reasons for having been pulled over though. One time I was behind a farm vehicle and had to speed to pass him when an oncoming car was also speeding, so I had to speed more to avoid a collision and get out of the way. I got pulled over for going 77 in a 55. FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS.

As far as the highway, everyone speeds and it feels like I have to. It shouldn't matter what everyone else is doing and I don't normally go along with the crowd. I'm pretty firm in what I know is right and wrong and don't usually get influenced. Speeding? I fail. I also text but only at red lights.

This is fast becoming a confessional! Don't judge.

Oh, and yes. I think everyone should be spanked for breaking laws whether they get a ticket or not.

Yes you are right. The most correct one would be the corporal punishment restoration  according to my opinion.

One of the five things for which I am accountable is speeding. My trip computer tells me the highest speed recorded on each journey. If it exceeds 10Kph over the limit I'm required to self report. 

That won't necessarily earn a caning, but repeat/ serious offences will.

It seriously helps me to control my speed, though at least twice a year I get corrected for it. But without the shadow of the cane I'd be FAR worse. 

I'm very mindful about obeying speed limits and traffic laws. But if being pulled over for speeding resulted in the option of a spanking, I might be tempted to speed every now and then. 😁