Who I am?

Hi All

I have been drifting here for a few days and I assume that the polite thing would be to introduce myself. I am Colleen. Fascinated by spanking, although never put myself voluntarily in that position.

On the one side I am definitely a candidate for a very good spanking. Where will I begin? Traffic violations? Too many to mention, especially driving while playing on my cell phone. Yes, I know that is dangerous and I even had a few close calls. Still I keep doing it.

I am neglecting my job. Or rather, I am doing the bare minimum and get away with it. I am also known to be very rude towards others. In general I am not a nice person.

Quite ironic, but I am good at maintaining discipline in other people. Guess it is a case of do as I tell you and not as I do.

Nothing more really to say, is there?

Kind regards

Colleen

Catharsis, I didn't see anything in her post or profile saying which gender she's seeking.

Not in her post now, but here...

linterscolpet - Viewing Profile - Spanking Needs Forumslinterscolpet: Just checking out the scene. Would like to have a caring female mentor who can give me virtual spankings via email. Somebody who can scold, ...

www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?showuser=8308&f=0

Also, perhaps "female spanker" means "spanker of females," rather than "spanker of the female persuasion"

Hi All

I have been drifting here for a few days and I assume that the polite thing would be to introduce myself. I am Colleen. Fascinated by spanking, although never put myself voluntarily in that position.

On the one side I am definitely a candidate for a very good spanking. Where will I begin? Traffic violations? Too many to mention, especially driving while playing on my cell phone. Yes, I know that is dangerous and I even had a few close calls. Still I keep doing it.

I am neglecting my job. Or rather, I am doing the bare minimum and get away with it. I am also known to be very rude towards others. In general I am not a nice person.

Quite ironic, but I am good at maintaining discipline in other people. Guess it is a case of do as I tell you and not as I do.

Nothing more really to say, is there?

Kind regards

Colleen

There is more, Colleen. You are drifting and are just about willing to drop anchor [or panties] some where or OTK with some one. If you keep doing what you've always done you will keep being the "not nice person" you think you are right now. MAKE A DIFFERENT choice and seek out a mentor who will discipline the naughty child out of you. Good luck.

Not in her post now, but here...

linterscolpet - Viewing Profile - Spanking Needs Forumslinterscolpet: Just checking out the scene. Would like to have a caring female mentor who can give me virtual spankings via email. Somebody who can scold, ...

www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?showuser=8308&f=0

Also, perhaps "female spanker" means "spanker of females," rather than "spanker of the female persuasion"

Hi Catharsis

You are absolutely right. I seriously doubt if I ever would be able to submit to a male spanker.

There is more, Colleen. You are drifting and are just about willing to drop anchor [or panties] some where or OTK with some one. If you keep doing what you've always done you will keep being the "not nice person" you think you are right now. MAKE A DIFFERENT choice and seek out a mentor who will discipline the naughty child out of you. Good luck.

Hi Toocheeky

I am still very new too this. I will see where times lead me. If I ever have enough courage to face a mentor.

Hi Toocheeky

I am still very new too this. I will see where times lead me. If I ever have enough courage to face a mentor.

I feel the same way linterscolpet, i don't know if I will have the courage for a mentor either, tho on the one hand I like the idea of having something like that readily available, someone who you can just go to and get what you need, even once. I'm treading now and just trying to develop relationships and see where they lead.