Spanking Needs Forums

any female disciplinarians in NYC?

Rain

I am a man in the New York area in desperate need of a spanking. I really need to feel the sting inflicted by someone to keep me in line and help me get on track and stay on task. I am longing for assistance. If you can help or would like to know more, please respond. :)

are there any bears in the woods?:lol:

I am a man in the New York area in desperate need of a spanking. I really need to feel the sting inflicted by someone to keep me in line and help me get on track and stay on task. I am longing for assistance. If you can help or would like to know more, please respond. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest peacemale

Contact julianne_in_brooklyn@yahoo.com. Pro spanker but a non-scene disciplinarian/mentor. You discuss why you need her therapy /You are asked to remove your clothing, and are placed across her lap.

Well, i don't know about meeting bears in the woods....would prefer not to... unless,

I would like some bare wood to meet my bare bottom, in the woods, on the prairie, in the garden, in the living room, kitchen, bedroom, on the mountain...name the place!!

are there any bears in the woods?:lol:

• Like 1