Was he out of line

Guest iamsorry

Guest iamsorry

:rolleyes: Not really sure if any one is interested but here is how I have decided to deal with it, I gave him a nice little reminder spanking yesterday, and let him know things were going to change around here. I let him know that he is going to be punished when the need arises and it will be just that punishment, there will be no complaining, no any misbehavior during a spanking will be dealt with right then and there, I told him the next time the rubber paddle comes out I will use it as long as I please no excuses period! I also told if he interupts needlessly he just added more spanking time to his discipline. I will also be adding a few more new elements to his punishment which will stay in place until I feel he is more accepting of his spankings. Also I will be posting a picture for all to see.

Thanks everyone for all the great advice

• Like 1

Hello Iamsorry,

I care very much to hear of your progress. I looked back over my older posts and realized that this is not the first time I have given you my opinion. I am very glad to hear that you are holding the line on your DD agreement. The way you have handled it is probably the way my Wife would have handled it.

Keep up the good work. I may be the bottom in my relationship but I gave my Wife the insight she needed to fulfill her role as disciplinarian since I had seen much more of this done by experts than she had seen while growing up. I offer to you again any help you may need, and if you would like to talk directly with her I will try to get her on here.

Remember that you, as the Woman and Lady of the House, have much more power to enforce this than you can imagine. Don't let him get away with anything. I would not want my Wife to let me get away with anything either.

Best regards,

Ed

:rolleyes: Not really sure if any one is interested but here is how I have decided to deal with it, I gave him a nice little reminder spanking yesterday, and let him know things were going to change around here. I let him know that he is going to be punished when the need arises and it will be just that punishment, there will be no complaining, no any misbehavior during a spanking will be dealt with right then and there, I told him the next time the rubber paddle comes out I will use it as long as I please no excuses period! I also told if he interupts needlessly he just added more spanking time to his discipline. I will also be adding a few more new elements to his punishment which will stay in place until I feel he is more accepting of his spankings. Also I will be posting a picture for all to see.

Thanks everyone for all the great advice

Iamsorry, I just looked at your profile to find a location. None found.:( It's not often women disciplinarians post, MMB excepted of course, :) and there are many men and some women having trouble getting their needs attended to. Have you ever thought about branching out to other needy bottoms? :o