Spanking Bucket List

• 5 months later...
Guest sassybottom

Red bottom weekend. Starts off with a fun Friday night session, then my bottom is reddened again in the morning. Afterwards, ER checks every hour or so to make sure my bottom stays pink and tender, and so on... :)

Actually, why stop at the weekend? Red bottom month, anyone? An entire month of a sore, warm booty. Spankings every evening, then going to sleep with a hot bottom

-Now that she is 18, paddling the daughter of one of my exes 

-being a headmaster from 75 yrs ago

-Knowing what I know now when I administered a number of spankings to girls who I eased up on, and going about it accordingly

-Watch as spankings I was told about were given

-To be able to have the ability to paddle anyone I encounter who I feel could use one (girls who pluralize w apostrophes, girls who turn a little bit left before turning right, girls who treat waitresses mean out of jealousy, etc..)

1 hour ago, 12HolePaddle said:

-To be able to have the ability to paddle anyone I encounter who I feel could use one (girls who pluralize w apostrophes, girls who turn a little bit left before turning right, girls who treat waitresses mean out of jealousy, etc..)

Like an offshoot of a citizen's arrest.  Love it.  I'd accomplish little else.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, redzonedefense_F said:

Like an offshoot of a citizen's arrest.  Love it.  I'd accomplish little else.

Same here. But would still feel like I accomplished more than enough by most standards. Especially if it helped to reduce future automobile ineptitude. 

• 2 weeks later...

ohhh my a bucket list!!!!

I dooo hope that i will be able to get these accomplished sooner than later

1) be spanked (bare bottomed) in public 

2) be spanked to TEARS

3) DEFINITELY spanked while wearing drop seat pajamas ( on the bare of course) 

4) be spanked before bed and be able to feel it the next day with a mark or two left for me to see in the mirror

This is a good start i would love to discuss this more in a more personal setting with ___________________

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

It's an old thread but what the hell, lol!

Be forced to admit I like to be spanked while standing with my panties at my ankles before being spanked

be forced to thank my disciplinarian for caring about me while standing with a throbbing bottom

Corner time! Never had that yet

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Spanked very hard in front of my wife’s friends

Spanked in the back seat of a car.

Spanked in a family reunion, marched to the bedroom for a spanking in the "come along" grip.

Been wake up by my wife to spank me.

Told I am going to get a spanking, while in a public place where others hear it.

Told I am going to get a spanking while in a dinner with friends and hear it.

Be taken by the hand to a spanking, normally just told to get over her or there or

Haha-- this is fun! Since I've always been more of a dom than a sub, I sometimes dream of briefly handing the reins over to a trusted someone (male; rugged, outdoorsy) for some accountability. The perfect location would be in a barn or woodshed.

• Like 1
On 2/2/2011 at 7:40 PM, Guest Aspenleafquaking said:

Hmmm my bucket list never really thought about until now, OMG never really new myself until I really thought about it LMAO

1) Multiple corner times and sternly lectured :unsure:

2) Also Drop Seat Jammies spanking :o

3) Mouth soaping for bad language both verbal and sign language :blink:

4) Spanked in the backseat of a car. :o

5) Spanked to tears

Aspen

It must have been that other person who wrote this LMAO

#4 is fantastic.  I get it in the car every chance I get lol.  My poor ER is not a huge fan but I love it.  He is warming to it though as we are both learning more

• 8 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 6:22 PM, naughtyboy4Herknee said:

ohhh my a bucket list!!!!

I dooo hope that i will be able to get these accomplished sooner than later

1) be spanked (bare bottomed) in public 

2) be spanked to TEARS

3) DEFINITELY spanked while wearing drop seat pajamas ( on the bare of course) 

4) be spanked before bed and be able to feel it the next day with a mark or two left for me to see in the mirror

This is a good start i would love to discuss this more in a more personal setting with ___________________

Spankmered57 name is Ray. I was spanked with pajamas on but my button got warmed very quickly and my pajamas were pulled off and was spanked naked until my bottom burned a could not sit down and cried myself to sleep. If I did not get up the next morning I would get another spanking in the morning which would be stripped naked and my bottom would so red that it hurts to sit down.  I had to be careful to not to act up at school then I would get another spanking at school and my bottom could not take much more because it was already like hamburger and burning red and on fire and hurt to sit down!!!

• Like 1

This is a good one. For me there is heaps to go on a list, but I'll keep it short, so it won't put anyone to sleep.

1. Have someone knock on our hotel door while my wife is paddling me, so she has to answer the door and explain about the noise, (with me facing a wall behind her and my red arse on display). 

2. To feel the bite of an old Lochgelly Tawse.

3. To be marched to our room and paddled hard on my bare behind by my wife while our guests listen from the living room. Then made to appologise before being stood in the corner for a number of minutes while my wife continues to entertain.

4. To be told by my wife that, " If you dont behave, you'll get a bare bottom spanking when you get home",  in front of a group of people while shopping.

5. To be given a report card from my wife, to take to work and be signed off by the bosses each day with it clearly stated what each box ticked means for me. Lettered A to F, ( A -  being good with nothing to happen, B - gets me corner time, C - gets me corner time and a spanking, D - spanked, corner and reminder spanking next morning, E - the same as D for three days in the week and F - a full week of D), and covering all aspects of my behavior at work, (was I at work on time, my attitude, did i do what I was told, etc). 

I think this is enough to have me committed....lol

• Like 1

My ex-sister-in-law and I never ever got along. Even though I don't see her anymore, I still fantasize about trading spankings with her and seeing who could take it the most. She has a very attractive bubble butt and I think she is a spanko. I imagine she can take a lot. She also has a hot temper and has an obvious dislike for me, so I think I would be in serious trouble when it was her turn to spank me ...

My bucket list also includes:

1. Being spanked in front of multiple female witnesses who are laughing.
2. Being spanked with a female for something we did wrong together and trying to help each other through it.
3. Spanking multiple females lined up with their pants down waiting to go over my knee.
4. Spanking a famous female, like Madonna or J-Lo.
5. Being spanked by a female boss.
6. Being in a full-blown FLR with a woman who spanks me almost daily and locks up my cock.

I have a long list but will limit it to a few.  Mostly, I'd love to be in a mutual DD relationship with a loving woman.  But since the odds of that ever happening are small, I'll add being taken out to the barn or woodshed for an authentic spanking from days gone by.  I also want to experience a realistic school paddling.

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2011 at 7:40 PM, Guest Aspenleafquaking said:

Hmmm my bucket list never really thought about until now, OMG never really new myself until I really thought about it LMAO

1) Multiple corner times and sternly lectured :unsure:

2) Also Drop Seat Jammies spanking :o

3) Mouth soaping for bad language both verbal and sign language :blink:

4) Spanked in the backseat of a car. :o

5) Spanked to tears

Aspen

It must have been that other person who wrote this LMAO

My second language is sign language. 

Here are mine 

- Spanked by a female

- Spanked by a couple

- Backseat of a car (preferably van with plenty of space)

- Along with another person 

- Have to hold a particular position, like up on toes over a stool or something

- Spanked and put to bed several nights in a row

- Reading something out loud while being spanked (ala Secretary)

- Going to a store with a spanker and (discretely) purchasing a brush or utensil to be used as an implement

-  Being spanked privately but spur of the moment. One minute, we are talking, but then I say something a little too sassy and his eyebrow goes up and I’m pulled over his lap immediately. 

-Spanked with a wet bottom

-Cornertime with an implement in my teeth 

That is all I can think of for now! 

• Like 1

My list is ever evolving.

As an ER:

To give real authentic disciplinary spankings to two female ee back to back in the same room, in watching and the other knowing thier next. Just disciplinary spankings no sex.

To spank someone until my arm literally got tired with a belt hard and fast as I could for literally as long as I could. (Check, I audio record it, it was over 1000 whack nonstop three different belts and three different postions).

To spank someone with someone else watching or helping.

To give a full disciplinary spanking with a tree switch.

To spank someone outside in the woods.

As an ee:

High impact session

To will myself to receive real authentic adult equivalent parental discipline style belt spanking until I was way beyond tears and sobbing out of control or they literally got tired or both, no safe word. For my birthday ideally on my birthday.

Receive a very real and long tree switching, no safe word

Receive a real authentic 💯 adult equivalent parental discipline style paddling with multiple implements. No safe word.

Edited by BatmanC

Having someone to watch me get or give a spanking.

Me and a woman spanked together.

Getting spanked twice by different females in the same day