Spanking Bucket List

1. taken out of a hot bubble bath and have my bottom dried with a bath brush 2. Spanked in drop seat PJs 3. Watch someone else get a spanking, knowing your next 4. Spank a cheerleader 5. get spanked by a lady in nylons with a garter belt & heels

• Like 6
Guest Aspenleafquaking

Hmmm my bucket list never really thought about until now, OMG never really new myself until I really thought about it LMAO

1) Multiple corner times and sternly lectured :unsure:

2) Also Drop Seat Jammies spanking :o

3) Mouth soaping for bad language both verbal and sign language :blink:

4) Spanked in the backseat of a car. :o

5) Spanked to tears

Aspen

It must have been that other person who wrote this LMAO

• Like 2
Guest SinglegalAZ

Let's see....

1. While out at a gathering of some kind where appearances must be maintained, I want to be told I'm getting spanked when we get home for something I've done wrong. I want to have that feeling of dread in my stomach while having to keep a smile glued on my face. And then, I want to be told to get out of my nice clothes for my spanking while he stays in his. Mmmmm..... Warm fuzzies all over! LOL!

2. Spanked outside. (Haven't got to experience that yet.)

3. Spanked to tears. (Still haven't gotten there.)

4. Spanked to complete submission - that point when you quit struggling and your whole body just collapses and accepts whatever is happening to you.

• Like 5
Guest SuzyQ69

I don't really have a bucket list but I do like the idea of getting spanked outside...with the possibility someone could see. :unsure: Dropseat jammies sound kind of fun also! I've experienced a similar version of #1 that Powder mentioned but it was after being in a pool (not bathtub) in my wet bathing suit and was with the hand. :blink:

1. Finally receive discipline spanking complete with corner time and lecture that makes me unable to sit comfortably for at least a day.

2. Spanked to tears.

3. Spanked outside, in a park or on a beach.

4. Told I am going to get a spanking, while in a public place where others hear it, possibly even my friends.Know it is true.

5. Man of my dreams acknowledges and endorses my need for spanking.

• Like 6

What a fun topic!

Almost afraid to post mine. . . what if someone sees!

1) spanked outside, maybe in barn or over a log while on a trail ride

2) spanked with my breeches down laying over a saddle.. already have someone who REALLY wants to do this to me

3) spanked with someone else

4) being told I would be "getting it" when we get home. I agree. . that stomach dropping feeling

5) spanked in public, more than a swat or two, maybe in the back of a car.

6) spanked to tears (that one is hard to write but so true)

7) spanked with SO

8) cane a certain someone. . . you know who you are ;)

9) spanked with a tawse (not sure about this one . . . I am but I'm not)

10) be required to buy something I really hate and give it to my spanker (be threatened with with this a few times)

11) be taken by the hand to a spanking (normally just told to get over her or there or . . . )

12) spanked and sent to bed

13) have an implement with my name on it

Wow . . that that was basically right off the top of my head. . . eeekkkk! And there some things I couldn't post on here ;)

• Like 6

1. taken out of a hot bubble bath and have my bottom dried with a bath brush 2. Spanked in drop seat PJs 3. Watch someone else get a spanking, knowing your next 4. Spank a cheerleader 5. get spanked by a lady in nylons with a garter belt & heels

that is a great list!

• Like 1

my spanking bucketlist

1: Asked to put on a skirt and panties just to have my female spanker lift the skirt and pull the panties down to spank my bare bottom. 2: Spanked over the knees in a public place. 3: get spanked by a sexy latina female until I cry

4:Be told that am going to get spanked over the knees with the leather belt.

• Like 1

Hehehe...

My bucket list:

To make everything on Aspen's bucket list come true!

Pony Girl...#2 and #7! (ok...there's a few in between, too!)

SinglegalAZ...I believe that we can work something out for a few of yours, too...

I gotta go with those outdoor spankings and public spankings!

Wait! Wait! As many "just out of the tub" spankings as I can do...

Did someone say drop-seat jammies? :D SuzyQ...Aspen...Powder...

Recently developed a yen to spank someone in a grocery store checkout line...

There is just SOOOO much more!

Great topic!

:)

MB

• Like 3
Guest SinglegalAZ

Hehehe...

My bucket list:

SinglegalAZ...I believe that we can work something out for a few of yours, too...

MB

I am sooooo glad I didn't let you and the boyfriend exchange phone numbers!! It's bad enough that YOU have this list now! WHAT was I thinking?!!! UGH!!!! :blink:

Hehehe...

MB

:lol: ROFLMFAO :lol:

B) B) B)

Pony Girl...#2 and #7! (ok...there's a few in between, too!)

I knew I could count on you MB! LOL

I am sooooo glad I didn't let you and the boyfriend exchange phone numbers!! It's bad enough that YOU have this list now! WHAT was I thinking?!!! UGH!!!! :blink:

Thinking very much the same thing. Only MB does have connection to my SO.

Thought of a few more:

14) spanked in all 50 states (I have four so far)

15) spank another girl with another my SO

Guest Aspenleafquaking

There is just SOOOO much more!

Great topic!

MB

[/quote/|]

OMG what was my brain thinking dang!!!! I will remember to never be in front of you in a grocery store check out line. :blink: The statement that scares me the most is, There is SOOOO much more! :o That leaves the door wide open on what you may do to satisfy your bucket list, ruh, roh.!!! You do make me LMFAO MB!!!:lol:

Aspen

• Like 1
Guest 2bspanked

I've never even seen a Spanking Bucket and I don't know how it works..... :blink:

Is a Spanking Bucket like a Wishing Well? (ruh roh)

geez - if so, I would probably want one :lol:

:P

2B

Guest SinglegalAZ

You do make me LMFAO MB!!!:lol:

Aspen

Ooo! Ooo! MB! MB! Aspen said she wants her mouth soaped for bad language!! Here's your first opportunity! :lol: *running away with my hands on my hiney for being a tattle tale*

Guest 2bspanked

Okay, I'll take this seriously:

My Bucket List:

1) to actually get spanked over a woman's knee (check)

2) to be spanked bare bottom otk by a woman, in front of a room full of other women (check)

3) to be told to allow all the other women in the room to take me over their knee for multiple bare bottom spankings too (check)

4) to be spanked really hard first thing in the morning while others can hear the slaps & howls (check)

5) to be spanked in public (check, check, and double check :o )

6) to meet The Spanking Fairy in person (check)

6) to date someone not just willing to spank, but who LOVES to spank (mega check :lol: )

geez - not bad for a guy who had never been spanked just a few months ago....well I guess I need to work on adding some new ones

:lol:

2b

• Like 2

Awesome, fun topic!!! I've had a few of others' bucket list happen to me (told I'm getting it in public with subsequent knot in stomach, spanked to tears [twice!], spanked to complete submission). Anyway, here's mine:

1. Swatted firmly in public along with "The Look"

2. Corner time with lecture

3. Spanked on the spot for something (NOT in public please)

4. Marched to the bedroom for a spanking in the "come along" grip

5. Be able to tell someone I get spanked without all the abuse!! abuse!! you're nuts!! drama. Cuz it's not abuse. It's friggin awesome!

• Like 4
Guest SinglegalAZ

4. Marched to the bedroom for a spanking in the "come along" grip

5. Be able to tell someone I get spanked without all the abuse!! abuse!! you're nuts!! drama. Cuz it's not abuse. It's friggin awesome!

#4 is a really good one. I might need to add that to my list. And, #5 would be amazing, wouldn't it? I can't imagine it ever happening, but it would be pretty damn cool.

Guest Aspenleafquaking

Ooo! Ooo! MB! MB! Aspen said she wants her mouth soaped for bad language!! Here's your first opportunity! :lol: *running away with my hands on my hiney for being a tattle tale*

Uh Huh little miss Tattle Tale I at least have an advantage of long distance hehehe. You on the other hand may find yourself over her lap outside being spanked until you are limp and with tears streaming down your face. I guess that would about cover your bucket list ROTFLMAO!!!!

Aspen

• Like 1