'Til death do your paddles part...

This is just a silly post that I've given thought to. What will become of my spanking implements once I enter the after life? lol (please no jokes of 'fire wood' when refering to my paddles) haha But serioulsy though, I wonder if anyone leaves them in a legal will for someone to inherit? Or do you have a kink friend designated to remove the implements from your house before family discovers them? lol

Probably the WORSE case, would to be killed in a car accident enroute to or coming home from a session/party. Knowing my luck , the car would be totaled and implements scattered ALL over the road or freeway....lol I picture a local news helicopter flying above a wreckage of wood and leather. The EMS team would say "Look at THESE! Nevermind the oxygen this man is a spanko!" :lol:

• Like 1
Guest Aspenleafquaking

OMG I love this thread!!!! You are still rather young to be thinking of "Tll death do your paddles part"!!! Why worry when your gone just think of the legacy and gossip you leave behind!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aspen

• Like 2
Guest SpankedWellGirl

I think you should leave them too a Spanko friend. Let your paddles live on forever in the hands of one who will do them justice.

• Like 1
Guest Silentlilblonde

:lol: AA, um I shall gladly retrieve them can't promise how cleanly kept they'd be. O:-)

Cowgirl, that sounds rather familiar to me. Do I know this friend? lol

• Like 1

I can hear it now. OMG, what are those? GASP. Leather. Lexan. That cane's too flimsy for walking. :unsure:

What's on his favorites list you say? OMG.

We didn't know THAT!

Someone in the background says: Here. I'll take care of those. B) I know exactly how to take care of them. ;):)

Meanwhile I'm thinking: :D .

Guest SuzyQ69

Probably the WORSE case, would to be killed in a car accident enroute to or coming home from a session/party. Knowing my luck , the car would be totaled and implements scattered ALL over the road or freeway....lol I picture a local news helicopter flying above a wreckage of wood and leather. The EMS team would say "Look at THESE! Nevermind the oxygen this man is a spanko!" :lol:

Maybe someone from the EMS team would be a spanko and just take them home for his/her collection! :lol:

• Like 1

I think I would like my family to find them. I'm gone so no embarrassment for me and it would add a little bit to their understanding of who I was. I doubt anyone would reject me. They would find it curious; Maybe a bit disturbing for some but, a source of humor for others. It certainly might add to keeping your memory alive.

Michael

• Like 1

I think I would like my family to find them. I'm gone so no embarrassment for me and it would add a little bit to their understanding of who I was. I doubt anyone would reject me. They would find it curious; Maybe a bit disturbing for some but, a source of humor for others. It certainly might add to keeping your memory alive.

Michael

This is just a silly post that I've given thought to. What will become of my spanking implements once I enter the after life? lol (please no jokes of 'fire wood' when refering to my paddles) haha But serioulsy though, I wonder if anyone leaves them in a legal will for someone to inherit? Or do you have a kink friend designated to remove the implements from your house before family discovers them? lol

Maybe this would be the best time to go. I mean, you just did something you loved and are probably really happy. Then poof, your gone, into the spanko after life you go. No reason to worry that life is going to get worse again. And your paddles. . well they will just shock or cause others to chuckle or wonder. Perfect.

Wonderful idea! :lol:

Oh, odd suggestion. Have spanking friendly ushers and usherettes [sp?] at your funeral . Have the implements on a table near a door to another room. A simple request earns three of the best from your usher of choice. Then auction them off at the dinner afterwards--proceeds to your favorite charity.

Maybe a silent auction woiuld be easier on family and friends. :rolleyes:

Wonderful idea! :lol:

Oh, odd suggestion. Have spanking friendly ushers and usherettes [sp?] at your funeral . Have the implements on a table near a door to another room. A simple request earns three of the best from your usher of choice. Then auction them off at the dinner afterwards--proceeds to your favorite charity.

This is something I've given a lot more thought than many people, because of my first paddle. When I was 20 years old my first boyfriend gave me the first paddle he had spanked me with (with instructions to keep it in my car so we'd always have it handy just in case). A couple months later he was killed in a car accident. This New Year's Eve just passed, marked 31 years since he's been gone, and that paddle has been through a lot. Upon my passing (not anytime soon, I hope), it along with the rest of my collection will be passed on to a young spankee who has felt it many times. I keep all of my implements in a locked case, with instructions in my will that it be given to him unopened.