Please help

So another spanko friend of mine that I told to find me on facebook notified me when you type in my name (iluvyou1991) which is also my main email address that all my post from spanking needs comes up! eeekk! I almost had a freaking panic attack. I tell my friends/coworkers etc. to find me on facebook by looking up my email!

I know this is totally my fault and I realize there was just a thread about this site being public info but I really need help. I emailed Larry to see if he could delete all my info, profile, posts so I could re sign up with a new name that is a little more anonomys but I dont think he has been on. I looked in my settings and it gives me the option to change my email address but that is about it!

Please help!

Guest bella100

wow i seriously didnt know this either. so i typed in my screen name and sure enough my home page for here popped up. not to many people know me as bella in my life, so i hope to hell i am safe

i never realized that before. so thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I'm not any kind of IT expert. I have a little savvy but, I'm little more than a common user of the net. That said, I read this thread and decided to look into our concerns about using our personal email addresses for the Click Here to Email Me feature of our profiles. Specifically, can you trace someone back to SN by googling their email address? I use my personal address for this. I googled my email alone, with other key words like spanking, SN, etc. as well as using logical operators and qualifiers. I could not find any result that associated my personal email address with SN. Nor could I find a result that associated my address with any of the key words.

For what it's worth.

Michael

It is a good idea to goole yourself every once in a while and see what comes up. I have done this in the past so I knew that I did not want my normal internet name to come up when someone did a search for it . So now I have my alter ego PonyGirlWI. She is only used on SN. I actually have a different name on each spanking site. . that is a bit confusing and came up after I was quested about being into pony play, which I am not. I hope you are able to change your name and separate it from the rest of your life.

Good advice PG. I just googled myself actually over Christmas dinner as we were talking about just this issue, and I was fairly relieved to find very little about myself online that I wouldn't want to share with the world.

However, my screen name, well that's another story. But my email and screen name were registered, obviously, for this sole purpose to begin with.

You can't be too careful out there. I know not all of us are ready to "come out" entirely just yet, myself included... but I am making strides and it's feeling pretty good... as long as you wish to keep this side of your life a secret it is good to take precautions.

Hugs,

Eric

• 3 weeks later...

So another spanko friend of mine that I told to find me on facebook notified me when you type in my name (iluvyou1991) which is also my main email address that all my post from spanking needs comes up! eeekk! I almost had a freaking panic attack. I tell my friends/coworkers etc. to find me on facebook by looking up my email!

I know this is totally my fault and I realize there was just a thread about this site being public info but I really need help. I emailed Larry to see if he could delete all my info, profile, posts so I could re sign up with a new name that is a little more anonomys but I dont think he has been on. I looked in my settings and it gives me the option to change my email address but that is about it!

Please help!

Holy Crap!!!!!

You have my sympathies

Michael