an excellent reason to meet

an ice breaker?

very kind and generous

needed

effective

a relationship enhancer

something to draw 2 people close together

yearned for...always!

something that stings and hurts...usually for several days!

a great reminder, that keeps actively reminding for several days

humbling

vulnerable, for the spankee

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, Ammon!

You really covered all the bases and did a great job doing it!

I am so glad to see that we are on the same page!

MB

• Like 1

Wow, Ammon!

You really covered all the bases and did a great job doing it!

I am so glad to see that we are on the same page!

MB

Well, then, SPANK HIM already, MissBAM!

Very well put and completely stated, Ammon.

May you get the spankings you desire, not the ones that you deserve!

or... to borrow an Irish toast...

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live!"

Well, speaking as someone who has not received their first disciplinary spanking as an adult yet, here's my take:

wondering and worrying while waiting

overworked thoughts

Need vs. desire?

Am I going crazy?

Do the benefits outweigh the pain?

accountable under authority

structure from chaos

anxiety overcomer

punishment for wrong decisions

probably sleep inducer

cleansing process

a new beginning

a fresh warm start

confidence builder

family fellowship (From some postings that I've read here with "father" and "uncle" types looking for sons, daughters, nieces, and nephews and all of the opposite relationships, plus "husbands" and "wives"- The spanking community is beginning to seem like an extended family to me.)

Am I on the right track?

You right, for the most part, but I do not know about uncles/dads or extended families and stuff like that. Just be careful. Read the profile, if they do not have one, ask for one, be very careful. Most who write here will tell you....be very careful!

You are the one that has to make that choice. While it may not be for everyone, it is right for lots of people.

JP

Oh, T4M!

It is all that, too!

I hope that you find what you need! PM me anytime!

MB

• Like 1

To ALL,

Wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Well said in thought, word and form!!! Causes me to step back and think about each response. Hmmmmmmm, going to think about what you guys have said here. Less artfully said, all I can say is that is that spanking is a definite positive "force" in my life. "Thank You" for your thoughts and words of wisdom!!! (Smile.) justdesserts2/Dawn

Amon,

I think you said it all - very thought provoking. With all the positives that you said and I agree with; why do I always try to talk my way out of it when I'm just about to assume the position? Do you do that?

Susan

Susan

Right now I can't imagine trying to get out of a spanking!...might be a little scared though, especially as the clothing comes off!

Right now I can't imagine trying to get out of a spanking!...might be a little scared though, especially as the clothing comes off!

Ammon,

Have you ever been spanked? The "scared" never goes away...even after you have had a few, just before it starts, the heart starts racing and it's really hard to follow through with the direction; "bend over my knee"! Then as their hand starts racing...I try to negotiate a surrender. I know that I'm not supposed to do that - you have to trust your mentor to know when you have had enough and what's best for you...Do you have a mentor?

Susan

To me, spanking is something that calms me down, makes me feel more compliant and more anxious to please. I quite like this as I am naturally fairly lazy and self-centred, and need encouragement to be otherwise.

It's good for my husband too, he can 'take it out on your bottom' as he puts it, when he is annoyed with me about something, and that gives him a lot of satisfaction. And he can see for himself that it makes me try harder with the stuff he considers important. It also has a beneficial effect on him physically (his blood pressure is usually lower after spanking me).

Louise

I don't have the skills to answer this.

Lita,

Thanks for bringing this topic forward. i had wondered recently whatever happened to these responses. Funny how we can remember something from 10 years ago!

My responses would be about the same today, 10 years later.

Stress relief.

Hacking body for endorphins.

Enjoying the physicality of it.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2010 at 9:52 AM, ammon said:

I feel that a spanking is...

an act of kindness

a loving gesture

motivational

stress relieving

happiness enhancing

comforting

an intimate and appropriate exchange

very helpful

wonderful

a great idea

something to strengthen the bond between 2 people

a friendship enhancer and strengthener

an excellent reason to meet

an ice breaker?

very kind and generous

needed

effective

a relationship enhancer

something to draw 2 people close together

yearned for...always!

something that stings and hurts...usually for several days!

a great reminder, that keeps actively reminding for several days

humbling

vulnerable, for the spankee

Thank you for this.

I read it more as a 'menu' in that all of those might be present, but for me, only a few apply to each individual correction.

There are a few elements that are ALWAYS present for me: others come and go!

The constant ones include: humbling, effective and comforting. Yes, it is something that stings!

I would add, it is (for me) punitive but in a good way: it means that I can move on from some of my sins, failings and transgressions.

• Like 1

This may sound strange maybe, but to me it firstly is discipline, but along with that it is showing that the spanker cares about you enough to carry it out, so its being cared for and nurtured but encouraged to make better decisions, also it acts as a huge outlet for me, I have a habit of internalising things and they gradually build to a point where my head completely goes, so it helps to stem the tide of that(also it helps to release guilt so I dont have to carry it around)