Guest r2botk

Phrases used.

Get me a switch from that bush beside the porch. And ya best make sure to bring the right size the first time cuz yanno what will happen if ya don't!

• Like 1

Bring me the hairbrush. or When we get home you are going to bring me the hairbrush at once.

• Like 4

There's the phrase "sitting on a Lochgelly Tartan". Picture shows that that looks like.lochgelly tartan.jpg

That's simple they talked in German, and I can promise a short time latter you were not sitting.

midnight

My step dad used "I'm going to blister your bare butt" and "Its time the hairbrush and your bare butt had a long intense conversation"

Any time a "little chat" or "little talk" was mentioned, I knew what my dialog would entail...

You're asking for the Marine Corps. belt !!!!  Let's go.

my mom will said, your are getting the bath brush or get the bath brush now!!

I remember being about 12 and my Aunt asking me to do some chores. I was dawdling a bit and when she asked me to get a move on I said "I'm a bit hot" - to which her reply was "Your bottom will be a bit hot in a minute" - Knowing my Aunt I started working harder...

"someone's going to get her panties set on fire", or "Somebody's gonna be sleeping on her stomach tonight."

• Sad 1

Housemaster "will you take six weeks gatings* or would you prefer my**punishment?"

(*effectively locked up in school for six weeks)

(**caning)

-0-

Father "I think this calls for the cane, don't you? "

(Did he expect me to say 'yes, great idea'?)

-0-

Mentor "I'm giving you the chance to tell me why you think I shouldn't cane you for this. ..."

I remember being in the next bedroom when my cousin was corrected by his father, who was a clergyman. He was 14 or 15 at the time. 

He had done something risky on his pedal cycle and been caught. 

It was a short, quiet and very polite conversation: very civilised! I thought it would end there. 

Then my uncle said 'I love you too much to let you get away with this. Please drop your shorts and underwear and bend over the desk'. 

The sound of twelve hard strokes with a 'slipper' (gym shoe reserved for the purpose) ensued, along with louder 'arghs'.

Then 'all over, up you get' in a very jolly tone. 

Through gritted teeth my polite cousin thanked his father who quietly left the room. .

The incident was never discussed.

I usually got asked "do I need to bust your ass?" Or when it was coming, "I've had it with you. It's time you got your ass busted."

I kind of have the opposite situation happen a lot.   I like to poke the bear playfully... My newest line is "well, if you don't like (whatever it is) you know what to do about it" 😏😬

Have heard the phrase don’t lay a place at the dinner table he won’t be sitting down he will be having his dinner on the mantle piece