Spanking Needs Forums

Hello

Guest SuzyQ69

Guest SuzyQ69

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I joined a couple weeks ago under the name NaughtyGal and had second thoughts since I was so new to all this and decided to come back now that I've done more research and feel more comfortable. I've been reading here alot and everyone seems to be so helpful and it's nice to have a place to go where others share my interest. I used a different name this time as it is the one I'm known on other sites and easier to remember when I log in, lol. My name is Rose and I'm 48 and hope to make some friends here. Have a Goodnight everyone! :)

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I joined a couple weeks ago under the name NaughtyGal and had second thoughts since I was so new to all this and decided to come back now that I've done more research and feel more comfortable. I've been reading here alot and everyone seems to be so helpful and it's nice to have a place to go where others share my interest. I used a different name this time as it is the one I'm known on other sites and easier to remember when I log in, lol. My name is Rose and I'm 48 and hope to make some friends here. Have a Goodnight everyone! :)

Welcome!! Yeah this is the only place I post at related to spanking. I've found it to be a very welcoming place. I'm sure you'll like it here and make some great friends :)

Guest lr.plcnm

Hi Rose. Met you in chat the other night. Glad to see you here.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello from your neighboring state of MS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Rose,

Glad to meet you, one newbie to another! I would like to chat, but I am not sure how to make replies, set up my

profile, etc! I am 61, living in NE Oregon and a devotee of OTK, DD and play spankings for some time now. I hope this reply gets to you. Take care now

Quester

Guest SuzyQ69

Hello Rose,

Glad to meet you, one newbie to another! I would like to chat, but I am not sure how to make replies, set up my

profile, etc! I am 61, living in NE Oregon and a devotee of OTK, DD and play spankings for some time now. I hope this reply gets to you. Take care now

Quester

Hi there. To reply to a thread...you can hit the "reply" in a person's post to quote them directly or you can just hit the "add reply" below the thread to post that way.

To send someone a message...click on their name and it will go to their profile, where you can leave them a comment or send them a personal message.

To set up your profile...click on your own name once you sign in (should be in the upper right hand corner of the page) and go to your own profile. There will be an "edit profile" button on there and will let you add information about yourself. You will probably have to save the information before you exit.

There is a thread on the forum too where you can ask questions and the moderators will help you with anything you need. I think it's at the top of the forum.

Good luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that:

Rose is a beautiful name;

48 is a great age;

Getting a good spanking--even just being told about it on line--can make you feel better about yourself.

Welcome

Mark

Guest SuzyQ69

Did you know that:

Rose is a beautiful name;

48 is a great age;

Getting a good spanking--even just being told about it on line--can make you feel better about yourself.

Welcome

Mark

Thank you! I never really liked being named after a flower but other people seem to think it's nice, lol. :lol:

• 3 months later...

rose is a lovely name and a beautiful flower.

i too, am new to this forum but not to spanking.

the best advice i can offer is to take your time, be comfortable

with your choices. when you are ready to move forward do so.

good luck, be careful, let me know if i can offer any more help.

red