Spanking Needs Forums

For spankees: Why do you want to be spanked?

I think it is about being held accountable for my actions and because it excites me to see my strict wife in total control of my discipline. I often feel bad for the things I do wrong and have an urge to be punished for it. It weighs heavy on my conscience when I have been rude or bad towards my wife and at that point all I want is for her to take charge of the situation, take me over her knees give me a good hard bare bottom spanking until I am crying and sobbing. I need to be brought to tears when my wife spanks me or it will not feel like I have been punished the way I should be. My wife knows this and therefore never stops spanking me, before tears are streaming down my cheeks and I am begging and pleading with her to stop spanking me.

I will be very excited when my wife decides to give me a spanking and it embarrasses me greatly to be erect when she bares my bottom for me. But any excitement goes soft very quickly when she spanks me with our wooden bathbrush. Then it is all about the pain in my bare bottom and then it is not exciting anymore. But I love her dearly for giving me discipline in mylife and the naughty little boy spankings over her knees, that I so badly need and crave.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Augh! Dare I answer this question? I shall start - whether I delete it or not before posting..? We shall see... I will be seeing a therapist on Tuesday who I have seen before. I saw alone for help w

You've probably thought about, perhaps a great deal, perhaps not, so here is the question: why do you want to be spanked? My own answer is that I like giving up power and control to my wife, to put

Mine is pretty simple. I lack motivation. I did much better as a child when I had serious immediate consequences for my lazy/unmotivated/manipulative behaviors. The sound of my fathers belt being p

I think it is about being held accountable for my actions and because it excites me to see my strict wife in total control of my discipline. I often feel bad for the things I do wrong and have an urge to be punished for it. It weighs heavy on my conscience when I have been rude or bad towards my wife and at that point all I want is for her to take charge of the situation, take me over her knees give me a good hard bare bottom spanking until I am crying and sobbing. I need to be brought to tears when my wife spanks me or it will not feel like I have been punished the way I should be. My wife knows this and therefore never stops spanking me, before tears are streaming down my cheeks and I am begging and pleading with her to stop spanking me.

I will be very excited when my wife decides to give me a spanking and it embarrasses me greatly to be erect when she bares my bottom for me. But any excitement goes soft very quickly when she spanks me with our wooden bathbrush. Then it is all about the pain in my bare bottom and then it is not exciting anymore. But I love her dearly for giving me discipline in mylife and the naughty little boy spankings over her knees, that I so badly need and crave.

That is a most thoughtful description of the unique pleasant awareness to be under control of the most beloved person on earth.

• Like 1

I've been trying to figure out how to answer this for a while now. I love a strong and dominant man that can put me in my place so to speak yet respects me and does not think he is above me. I need structure in my life, accountability, and to know that someone cares about what I'm doing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hello everybody,

you all seems experienced so i thought i could ask for some advice.

i have been interested in spanking since a very young age but i never had any experiences.

Now i think i'm in real need for a hard spanking cause i need to relieve some stress to be able to focus in my life that is in the way of being destroyed cause i can't focus on anything it's like i'm not myself. 

my dream now is to have a woman take me over her lap and spank my ass but i've no one to help me and i can't ask for it of course and self spanking ain't doing any results cause i can't reach my limit, i can't make the hit strong enough cause my brain stops me and i don't know what to do.

my personality is like this at all by the way in my life i like to take all my decisions and i like to be dominant but there's a small part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me.

i'm 17 years old by the way.

Well, I have somewhat of an extreme guilt complex due to having severe cases of both anxiety and depression (not a great combo to live with), and my self-coping method isn't exactly a good one. When my guilt gets to be too much for me to handle, I fall into self-harm, which is obviously not a good thing to do at all. Which I know, and I feel even more guilt for it, on average, within about 24 hours of doing that. It's the only way I'm able to punish myself that's ever helped even slightly. But, if I'm given a good spanking and I get to my breaking point, all my guilt is gone and I can breathe. Of course, it does eventually build back up, but it always takes an absolute minimum of three months before it starts becoming more than I can handle.

My breaking point, by the way, is crying. Though that was probably obvious haha. And with my recently made arrangements, that shouldn't be a problem to achieve. So, basically, it gives me a much better way to cope with uncontrollable, overwhelming feelings of guilt that I would otherwise deal with in a very unsafe, unhealthy way.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Well, I want to be spanked because I like to feel the stinging sensation of each swat given. I'm always naked when I get spanked and, for me, there's no warm ups. I like to go straight to it. And, I always end up with a good, sore, stinging, pounding, bright red bottom.

• Like 2

I’ve wanted to be spanked otk, by hand since I was in elementary school. It’s exciting, a turn on, deliciously embarrassing, and it makes me come. I still want to cry though. Never have. Can’t get The sincere scolding and feelings of having hurt my er that I believe would bring tears. 

Well, I want to be spanked because I like to feel the smack on my bottom and, when it starts to hurt, I like the feeling of the sting given from each smack, especially when the paddle is being used on my bottom. It gives a double stinging pain that can remind me to begin to scream of pain and, maybe cry. For me, getting spanked gives me a sense of relief and guilt at the same time. And, after the spanking, I see myself be a new person to be obedient and learn new things for life. 

And, also because I want to be disciplined.

I'm quite unsure why I would I want to be spanked. But I think it is interlinked with my interests and liking towards dominant and strict ladies. Being under the strict yet caring instructions leads the way for my desire to be spanked. Al though, I don't just want a lifeless spanking. The connection I have with my ER is tantamount as the spanking itself

A very interesting question with a lot of answers. Personally I do not use it as much for discipline. I want a spanking as it makes me feel better. I self spank, but I find days when I can do a quick spanking before work, I am able to focus better and feel better about the day.  I think in some way I cannot understand it helps with my anxiety struggles. I guess I can lose myself in the moment. Days when I am alone and can do a longer spanking, I enjoy more. Odd as it may seem.

• 9 months later...

Well, I want to be spanked because I have done lots of things that I shouldn't have done in the past. But, other than that, I want to be spanked because I like the feeling of a hand acking my bare bum till it stings and gets red for days. And, I want to be spanked for discipline and punishment.

On 10/22/2009 at 2:56 PM, exploringguy said:

One thing that I wonder about is how many spankers do find themselves every once in awhile wanting to be the spankee? I'm not talking about someone who is a switch and who then regularly makes that crossing. I'm thinking of someone who is definitely a spanker and yet every once in awhile finds themselves thinking about the possibility of a really nice spanking. For example, when you are scouting out a new toy and in the process start to consider how it might feel on you as well! I would assume that the same needs, urges, etc. that apply to a spankee could have the same affect on a spanker. Any spankers want to fess up to feeling the urge periodically?

My wife and I spank each other, but mostly I spank her.  I'm pretty much the dom and she's the sub.  I'm 80/20 spanker, and my wife is 80/20 spankee, so it works out pretty well.  From a young age, I had a fascination with being a spanker.  I couldn't look at a gal with a shapely rear-end without fantasizing about spanking her.  I was exclusively a spanker during my dating phase.  It's not that I wouldn't have tried it.  I just didn't meet anybody that wanted to do it.  After I married my wife, early on, I got curious about getting spanked.  So, we tried it out, and it's been a part of our relationship ever since.  Don't knock it until you try it.  It's more fun when there is some reciprocity.  

The reasons vary for me, but ultimately getting a good spanking helps me re-balance in ways that standard therapy cannot. When I know I haven't been doing something that I should be, I know what I need to do, and the negative physical enforcement of a punishment spanking is a good way to jump start me back on track. Sometimes it just feels like I haven't had a sore butt in too long.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Part of it for me is someone having control and authority over me. But I think the most important thing is knowing the er cares enough about ee to help and guide them through whatever they are being spanked for. I think there needs to be a close bond between them. If not at first then it should grow to that. 

• 4 weeks later...

Having grown up with being spanked, I think it becomes more likely when you are an adult that it serves as an emotional reset when you know you have done something wrong and possibly feel quite guilty about that.  The spanking creates pain which alters your emotional state long enough for you to feel that now you are free of the guilt and OK to go forward and try to do better.  This viewpoint about spanking works really well for those of us who aren't in to the more erotic side of it, but seek to be spanked for punishment and discipline instead of just for fun. Many of the people I have spanked over the years have said the same thing, that it helps them erase guilt and feel that they have been appropriately punished for whatever it was they did or didn't do. The need for that emotional reset is apparently quite an important factor among those of us who are involved in punishment spankings.