Sign in to follow this  
PHXgirl

spanker needed in Phoenix

I'm a naughty girl in Phoenix that is in need of a good OTK spanking. If you think I have been really bad, you might need to take off your belt and use that on me too. I do not enjoy pain, but I do want to feel my spanking when it is over. Looking to meet and if it works out, would like to make this a regular thing. :rolleyes:

I'm a naughty girl in Phoenix that is in need of a good OTK spanking. If you think I have been really bad, you might need to take off your belt and use that on me too. I do not enjoy pain, but I do want to feel my spanking when it is over. Looking to meet and if it works out, would like to make this a regular thing. :rolleyes:

Search for Phoenix on the search thing...there is a lady who will help you out. She lives in Phoenix...past Indianschool...and she loves to spank. She does not bruse and can help you.

JM

I read you post and would be willing to help you out with your needs. If interested e-mail me at vince012@yahoo.com and we can share, exchange our interest/needs.

Hi Phxgirl

It seems like you and I may be on the same page as what we are looking for in spankings. Ive been spanking since I was in high school and I can cater my spankings however you like although I must say nothing beats a good old fashion otk spanking ;) If I think you have been naughty enough to warrant the belt I definitely wont hesitate in using it on you. If you want to know more about my spankings or want to chat about anything else let me know you can email me at chuckypancamo2002@yahoo.com

take care

Guest Punisher1
Go to forums look in "here in az" There is a Link for those in Az that want to get Spanked. I Joined and get my Butt Busted June 10Th in PHX AZ.