Sitting on a doormat

I was asking for a spanking session and the disciplinarian said she’d make me sit my spanked bare bottom on a doormat, I’ve looked it up and it looks very punishing! Has anyone had this done to them and how does it feel?

3 hours ago, spankalona18 said:

I was asking for a spanking session and the disciplinarian said she’d make me sit my spanked bare bottom on a doormat, I’ve looked it up and it looks very punishing! Has anyone had this done to them and how does it feel?

I've used this punishment quite effectively.  The coarse tan fiber sort of doormat that's about an inch thick is what you want.  In certain cultures people are punished by being forced to lay naked on a full length version of such a mat for hours at a time.  You will not like it at all, but you will be able to tolerate it.  20-30 minutes at a time is about the right amount of time.  When I punish someone with a doormat,  any requirements for a longer time on the mat (typically 60 minutes total) are broken up into shorter segments. 

The clear plastic carpet protectors are brutal, and should be avoided because the spiky points on those are too far apart and cause excruciating pain as well as possibly puncturing the skin.  

Edited by Longtimespanking

Yes....my husband has cut a car floor mat to the size of a table chair sitting surface...pointed side up...and had me sit in it for an hour after a spanking. This is the plastic kind with hard pointed things. It is very painful. I have had to do it 4 times during our marriage. To be honest, it is quite awful. So, the key to tolerate is to not dare move, and allow yourself to gain a tolerance of the  initial pain...but an hour is so long it is hard to not move some now and then. I am glad he has not seen the need to do this with me for 5 or 6 years now...but I know he still has that mat thing in a drawer in my closet. I hate it...but...I trust his judgement regarding what is best for my discipline. I will admit, honestly...I deserved it last time I had to sit on it. I will not go into details, but I deserved the bare bottom hard belt whipping and an hour on the mat...every bit of it. THAT hour is very very slow, believe me.

Recently, he bought these panties with acupuncture disks sewn into them in the bottom area. I have had to wear them twice now, and  they are definitely uncomfortable, but not nearly as bad as that darn mat. I am hoping these pantings are him deciding that mat is too much...I dunno.

@Spanknutt....oh my goodness...I think that is even worse than my marks after sitting on the pointy side of a car mat. Ouch....🙂.

Thanks for sharing Sir...once again...I learn something new here quite often. lol...just hoping my husband does not get any more ideas from this...lol.

• Like 1

I have an acupuncture mat. It uses the same disks that Nicole mentions are sewn into her panties. It is definitely punishing to sit on it, especially with a hard floor underneath - even without a spanking first.

14 hours ago, Spanknutt said:

Correct - looks like this afterward.

006.JPG

Hi Spanknutt - If you don’t mind, would you please provide a pic of the actual bottle cap mat?  I am so curious.

Thanks, ChicagoLady 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ChicagoLady said:

Hi Spanknutt - If you don’t mind, would you please provide a pic of the actual bottle cap mat?  I am so curious.

Thanks, ChicagoLady 

Here you go

Cap Mat.png

• Like 1
Just now, ChicagoLady said:

GULP!!!

In the photo I posted above, we were sitting outside on the patio eating dinner. She had a skirt on and pulled it up so she could sit on the mat. I live in a townhome community so we were in full view of any neighbors who happened to be looking. Of course, they didn't know her skirt was hiked up in the back because she was sitting on a patio chair, but we knew. 🙂 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ChicagoLady said:

GULP!!!

2 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

Here you go

Cap Mat.png

At first it seems so scary and extremely painful, yet as an EE I bet it would be a good addition after my punishment spankings.  It would definitely ensure a lesson was learned and future behavior modified! 😉

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

In the photo I posted above, we were sitting outside on the patio eating dinner. She had a skirt on and pulled it up so she could sit on the mat. I live in a townhome community so we were in full view of any neighbors who happened to be looking. Of course, they didn't know her skirt was hiked up in the back because she was sitting on a patio chair, but we knew. 🙂 😈

I bet that definitely brought on the embarrassment!

As someone who has sat on bottle caps several times, I can also vouch for their effectiveness! 

The horrible thing is that they can be used before and after spanking. Sitting down on those caps again after you've been spanked, is very difficult. Getting up is horrid too because they tend to dig into the already sore and swollen skin. Quite a sensation!

ERs and mat experienced EEs:

Are the mats typically used instead of or combined with corner time or in addition to corner time?  

Are the mats typically used as a separate punishment or along with spankings during a single punishment session? 

Thanks, ChicagoLady

29 minutes ago, ChicagoLady said:

Are the mats typically used instead of or combined with corner time or in addition to corner time?  

Are the mats typically used as a separate punishment or along with spankings during a single punishment session? 

Thanks, ChicagoLady

I've used them both ways.  They are typically used in person as part of corner time or as a replacement for corner time, and could be before, during a break, or after the completion of the usual spanking time.  For in person sessions, the mat is never used as the only method of punishment but is always combined with actual spanking and other possible forms of punishment as well. 

For long distance disciplinary interactions in which the EE is required and instructed to perform self punishments, the mat can be very effectively used as a punishment by itself, or added in as a requirement for a more involved punishment.  Exact directions are given as far as how long each session on the mat is to last, and what the EE is required to wear, or not wear, during her punishment.  Other disciplinarians may choose to do things differently but I have developed a fairly standard method which has excellent results and always leaves the EE feeling that she has been adequately and effectively punished.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Longtimespanking said:

I've used them both ways.  They are typically used in person as part of corner time or as a replacement for corner time, and could be before, during a break, or after the completion of the usual spanking time.  For in person sessions, the mat is never used as the only method of punishment but is always combined with actual spanking and other possible forms of punishment as well. 

For long distance disciplinary interactions in which the EE is required and instructed to perform self punishments, the mat can be very effectively used as a punishment by itself, or added in as a requirement for a more involved punishment.  Exact directions are given as far as how long each session on the mat is to last, and what the EE is required to wear, or not wear, during her punishment.  Other disciplinarians may choose to do things differently but I have developed a fairly standard method which has excellent results and always leaves the EE feeling that she has been adequately and effectively punished.  

Thanks for your knowledge and guidance!  

2 hours ago, ChicagoLady said:

With me...making me sit on the dang thing is not...typical. He implements it now and then...as he sees fit for me to sit...lol. He has had me sit on one "before" a spanking...."after" a spanking...and sometimes "both" before AND after. He has also had me sit on one as a "warning" of things to come if I do not straighten up something. He late last year bought me some panties lined with acupuncture discs...and a couple times I have worn those by his decree as a "warning"...once at a  party for a bride, and once about 4 hours while at work...but thus far have not had to wear those in combination with a spanking.

Sitting on the mat is punitive for me. It is very uncomfortable. I cannot imagine what that bottle cap thing would feel like with a burning red stinging hind end. I do know what it feels like with the car mat reversed pointy things up. I do my best to not behave in such a way as my husband decides to use it with me...but I know he has and probably will again as he deems best for us.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

With me...making me sit on the dang thing is not...typical. He implements it now and then...as he sees fit for me to sit...lol. He has had me sit on one "before" a spanking...."after" a spanking...and sometimes "both" before AND after. He has also had me sit on one as a "warning" of things to come if I do not straighten up something. He late last year bought me some panties lined with acupuncture discs...and a couple times I have worn those by his decree as a "warning"...once at a  party for a bride, and once about 4 hours while at work...but thus far have not had to wear those in combination with a spanking.

Sitting on the mat is punitive for me. It is very uncomfortable. I cannot imagine what that bottle cap thing would feel like with a burning red stinging hind end. I do know what it feels like with the car mat reversed pointy things up. I do my best to not behave in such a way as my husband decides to use it with me...but I know he has and probably will again as he deems best for us.

Thanks for your insight as another EE!

12 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

Just re-read your post and like how you determine what the EE can wear or not wear - especially for long distant punishment.  
Thanks, ChicagoLady