My spankings

I don't come here often, but when I do - it seems nothing much is going on - and I'd love to have a place to share and discuss about my spankings. It's not enough to me to be spanked, I also have the need to talk about it.

So here we are - the erotic spanking board, meaning I only get spanked before and during sex. I have a spanker since the end of 2019, we're not in the relationship, but we manage to see each other 2-3 times a month. He always comes to my place, and our typical routine is him sending text when he parks, giving me the minute to leave a key from outside of the door and assume the position. 

My last spanking session was just yesterday. He finished work (I took vacation time this week) and came to my place. I was feeling a bit under the weather, not sure if I was going to catch a cold, so I didn't wait for his as usual, we agreed to have a more gentle session. Still, I wore lacy hipsters and bra, silky pyjamas... we set on the couch, I brought us some drinks and we cuddled and kissed. I sat on his lap and he grabbed my bottom... after some 15 minutes he said let's move to the bedroom. I already placed all the spanking implements there - whip, belt, leather paddle and that thing with many "tails"... We were standing, facing each other and he whispered in my ear - you will undress now, I want to see you naked... at the same time he took his belt out of his pants and continued - and you will get this, too... but first you' ll strip naked and get down on your knees. I was slowly taking my clothes off and he helped in removing my bra - and immediately started touching my breasts. Then I got down on my knees and I had to unzip his pants and take his ... out and pleasure him orally.

Then he told me to get up and bend over the bed with my bottom raised high, he took his belt and started spanking me. It wasn't very strong, and he soon used all the other implements, gradually increasing  the strength. I did make some noise though... He commented on my behind getting red. After a while he told me to lie on my back and spread my legs... we started making love... and after a while he told me - I'll stop now and you'll turn on your tummy and receive a hand spanking, I'm not finished punishing you. I protested, of course it didn't work.

So I turned around, he placed a pillow under my hips and then spanked me relentlessly  until my bottom was burning. Usually it hurts much more when he uses his bare hand. I was quite loud this time, until he finally stopped and turned me on my back again - God did it hurt - and spread my legs, entered me again and kept having sex until we both came.

Normally, I'd like more elaborate session, but since I wasn't feeling really good, this one was quite alright. I'll see him in two days, feeling better already, hope to get spanked more!

Guys, if you have any ideas and suggestions - or questions, don't be shy! I can discuss them with my spanker, he is usually open for suggestions - and so am I.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hmm...a fun and erotic post...thank you. Suggestions...lol....sexual intimacy is very personal. I really do not get to have sexual intimacy immediately after getting a spanking because my husband wants to keep most of our spankings purely disciplinary. However, the "now and then" spankings he gives me as pure sexual foreplay...are not usually severe...but different. Thinking of your spanker taking you from behind after a severe bare bottom belt whipping...well...I think might be vey amazing. I am wondering if you have tried having your bare breasts reddened with a belt before having some form of sexual intimacy. My husband has a lighter weight leather belt he uses on my breasts before service him orally....for me...a guaranteed soaking wetness. Also...he uses that same belt on my pussy lips...if I am allowed to say that here. lol...once again...a pretty much guaranteed orgasm as he comes into me immediately afterwards. None of these "whippings" are punitive....and although they do bring some pain...it is totally over taken by sexual pleasure.

• Like 1
On 12/28/2022 at 5:03 PM, insearchofotk20 said:

After your bottom is on fire from the very hard hand spanking, as him for doggy style so you feel the soreness each time he thrusts in. Just a friendly suggestion 🤓

he often does, I don't even have to ask...

• Like 1
On 12/29/2022 at 6:56 PM, nicoleS39 said:

Hmm...a fun and erotic post...thank you. Suggestions...lol....sexual intimacy is very personal. I really do not get to have sexual intimacy immediately after getting a spanking because my husband wants to keep most of our spankings purely disciplinary. However, the "now and then" spankings he gives me as pure sexual foreplay...are not usually severe...but different. Thinking of your spanker taking you from behind after a severe bare bottom belt whipping...well...I think might be vey amazing. I am wondering if you have tried having your bare breasts reddened with a belt before having some form of sexual intimacy. My husband has a lighter weight leather belt he uses on my breasts before service him orally....for me...a guaranteed soaking wetness. Also...he uses that same belt on my pussy lips...if I am allowed to say that here. lol...once again...a pretty much guaranteed orgasm as he comes into me immediately afterwards. None of these "whippings" are punitive....and although they do bring some pain...it is totally over taken by sexual pleasure.

So you have spanking for punishment and spanking for sexual pleasure... and we have punishment role play leading to sexual pleasure. :) 2 in 1 ... as for breast and lips spanking, I am too sensitive for that, but he does touch me there and I just love it.

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing. A long time ago I had a girlfriend that I quickly discovered that she enjoyed being spanked. Not for discipline, but for foreplay. I would spank her while she was giving me oral, during doggie, while she was riding me. That 2 years was fun. I also had another girlfriend that like light spanking during foreplay, she was not as  crazy, but we had fun. Giving spanking is very arousing to me, l have discovered I enjoy and am aroused from being spanked also. I have a friend spanking me now. I do a 90 appointment, with a release afterwards. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 11:12 PM, Jimhhh said:

Thank you for sharing. A long time ago I had a girlfriend that I quickly discovered that she enjoyed being spanked. Not for discipline, but for foreplay. I would spank her while she was giving me oral, during doggie, while she was riding me. That 2 years was fun. I also had another girlfriend that like light spanking during foreplay, she was not as  crazy, but we had fun. Giving spanking is very arousing to me, l have discovered I enjoy and am aroused from being spanked also. I have a friend spanking me now. I do a 90 appointment, with a release afterwards. 

Wow, I like reading about someone having the same experience as I do. I am aroused by getting spanked - and all the rituals connected to it. At the same time, I'm not interested in giving a spanking. It would probably turned me off if my spanker told me he likes to be spanked too. I'm quite specific about that.

So, my spanker and I have been seeing each other for more than 3 years now. We did talk about some fantasies and definitely made some of them true. I have two fantasies I think (or I though so) I'd never summon the courage to actually let happen in real life, due to privacy concerns. I would simply die if my spanking habit would become known to anyone else than a chosen partner. So one of them is getting spanked outside - like on the beach, or in the woods... but I'm so scared of someone seeing us. Something less risky, but still not comfortable is being watched by other people while getting spanked - and also watching some other lady getting a spanking. Which leads us to the reason of this post... So my spanker and I work in the same area and sometimes we meet at a cafe, or go for lunch during our work break. We never met other people - I don't know any of his friends or family - and he never met anyone I know. But last time we met, we were briefly joined by another man. My spanker introduced him as a friend, he sat with us maybe 15 minutes before excusing himself. Of course, we kept the conversation neutral. I thought that this guy saw my spanker in a cafe and just joined him, but it was when he left when my guy told me who it was. Apparently, he found out recently, during a party, that this friend practices spanking with his girlfriend. Literally, they were together at a party and a friend said he and his girlfriend are going home. So my spanker (let's call him Gianni) tried to persuade them to stay - and his friend playfully said they need to go home because his GF was naughty and needs to be spanked. He noticed girl blushed... and they did leave soon after. When he saw that friend a week later, he - also playfully - asked about it... and it really turned out they do spanking regularly. Unlike me and Gianni (we do it for erotic purposes exclusively) they do it both for discipline and erotic purposes. Long story short, guys came to an idea to maybe have a double spanking date at their place. What shall I say? I am a bit uncomfortable with the fact he told his friend about us, but I don't know him, or his girlfriend - and I can always say no. I am very intrigued and have to admit - aroused, even thinking about getting spanked in front of that guy and his GF, and also seeing her getting spanked. And he's no bad looking either, I did feel relaxed around him that first time we met. No weird vibes. But I do start to panic occasionally... just like I did before getting spanked by Gianni for the first time. Gianni told him we will let him know, and apparently his GF also agreed. I only saw her photo, she is younger than me and seems nice. So guys, what do you think? Should I go for it?

Also, there are so many questions to discuss. Like, are we going to do it like we do it in private. Because, my spankings start with me wearing lingerie and pulling my panties down - but I always end up completely naked. Also, we do have sex at the end, but even before that, Gianni touches me between my legs, rubs my clitoris, touches my breasts... or I give him oral sex while on my knees getting a belt. All that is a lot more than just pulling down my panties and bending over for spanking.

Also, we often include anal play during our spanking session - and it is very embarrassing to me even when alone with Gianni. 

I am very tempted to agree to this, just need to see what seems comfortable.

Edited by MarinaX

Unless I am missing something that others can see, it seems to me that this plan is pretty safe and could be a great deal of fun.

Perhaps you could start by meeting somewhere where the four of you could talk over the whole plan and all the details.  The idea would be that there is no pressure; each member of the group is free to veto all or part of the proposal for any reason. 

Then you take a day or two to think things over, and proceed from there. -Ex.

Meet somewhere and meet the other couple. Make sure you feel comfortable. If this is a fantasy of yours, why pass the opportunity?  If the anal part is embarrassing, delay that until in private say in a bedroom?     I think that as adults, we’re all aware that couples have different needs.  

Who knows, if this goes well maybe you could rent a cabin together, say somewhere remote and make the outdoor fantasy a reality at some point too? 

23 hours ago, Angelgirl1 said:

Meet somewhere and meet the other couple. Make sure you feel comfortable. If this is a fantasy of yours, why pass the opportunity?  If the anal part is embarrassing, delay that until in private say in a bedroom?     I think that as adults, we’re all aware that couples have different needs.  

Who knows, if this goes well maybe you could rent a cabin together, say somewhere remote and make the outdoor fantasy a reality at some point too? 

Such a great idea (about renting a cabin)! So I have already met the guy, obviously - but at that point I didn't know who he was and why he was there. But I agree we should meet all together. True, this was my fantasy for a long time - but just for the spanking part I have waited years before actually making it come true. Now when I did, I hope it won't take me so long to decide. When I'm thinking about it, it's very exciting - but when I think about actually doing it, I do get cold feet. But I guess my desire will be stronger. Maybe my partner will encourage me more.

On 1/21/2023 at 3:07 PM, Explorify said:

Unless I am missing something that others can see, it seems to me that this plan is pretty safe and could be a great deal of fun.

Perhaps you could start by meeting somewhere where the four of you could talk over the whole plan and all the details.  The idea would be that there is no pressure; each member of the group is free to veto all or part of the proposal for any reason. 

Then you take a day or two to think things over, and proceed from there. -Ex.

Thank you for supporting me!

Please be sure to keep us up do date on developments.

H.

So here's an update. The actual double spanking date hasn't happened yet - but it is about to happen next week. I'm very excited about it, but as I said, also very nervous - as I know it's going to be way more humiliating. But at the same time - I'll get to see other lady spanked, and it does excite me a lot.

We did meet eventually, all 4 of us, and it was kind an awkward ... at the beginning especially. All of us pretended we just met for drinks, like old friends and their dates. I do like both of them, guy is handsome and strong - and what I did not tell my spanker that I secretly fantasise getting at least one spanking from him too. But let's get that first event happen without complicating it too much. 

So after maybe 20 minutes just chatting about non related stuff, finally the guy broke the ice and said - so are we all for what we've been  talking about. Me and his girl blushed, but everyone said yes and then guys proceeded talking about practical stuff. Venue, dates and everything else. So we'll meet at his place... he showed us the photos, it's a comfortable, spacious apartment with large living space and 2 bedrooms. So we'd be in the living space - and there are many places to be spanked there - the couch, armchair, dining room table etc.

The idea is to get relaxed first, and then each lady would get 4-5 spankings with different implements and in different positions. We'd do it in turns, and they will be the one to start. I like that, because I'd be too ashamed to have my bare bottom spanked at a stranger's place, without someone breaking the ice. We also agreed that we only do what we normally do in private, no experiments. We'll both receive bare bottom spankings and it's also planned we get completely naked by the end - but first spanking is just pulling the pants down. Also one thing I agreed to, but it is so embarrassing - butt plugs and figging is allowed. My spanker won't tell me if he's going to do it at the end, probably wants to keep me at my toes. It's also allowed to have private parts touched during spanking, as my spanker often massages my nipples and checks between my legs to see if I'm wet. The other couple is going to do corner time, we won't because it's not our thing.

We could be tied up too. We haven't done it often, but it's ok.

We also agreed guys won't be taking off their underwear... before each couple moves to their bedroom to finish the session. This is different from what we usually do, as my guy sometimes takes off his clothes while I'm bent over the dining table, and I please him orally while he's giving me belt spanking. I love this a lot, but since we agreed that guys keep their clothes on ,we can only do it in private later.

So what do you think??

Edited by MarinaX
  • Thanks 1

And since I'm here I'd like to ask male spankers - how do I get longer spankings from my ER? When we chat, I often tell him I'd like a longer spanking, and he agrees, but when we meet, he's more keen to spank me quickly and proceeds with the sex part. I always wish he spanked me longer (not harder).

Open a discussion in which you communicate your desires and special needs. Encourage the dear fellow to approach your next get together as a sensual adventure. Challenge his skill set to accomplish the following:

• Take the time to slowly and sensually instruct you to disrobe 

• Allow his touch to explore your now vulnerable naked form 

• Take you by your earlobe and position you across his lap

• Scold you for ………….. explain that you are in for a long session.                > one where you will not be getting off his lap until three (3) explosive waves have been coached from your sex by his clever fingers, interspersed between the warming sensation of his open palm on your pulsing bottom and tender thighs.

• Continue to challenge him that after he has your bottom well warmed and your sex excited from the three waves. You are to be given some cool water, a moment to compose yourself and enjoy the scenario, prior to placing a pillow at his feet for the comfort of your knees. Where you can express your appreciation and showcase your oral skill set.

Communication is the foundation to success

Much Success 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Explorify said:

You might experiment with a continuation of the spanking session after sex.

He may be fine with that, once he has come.  If you have come too, you are very likely to find that the spanking hurts a lot more then.   -Ex.

This is just what I've been thinking! 

On 1/27/2023 at 9:31 AM, MarinaX said:

So here's an update. The actual double spanking date hasn't happened yet - but it is about to happen next week. I'm very excited about it, but as I said, also very nervous - as I know it's going to be way more humiliating. But at the same time - I'll get to see other lady spanked, and it does excite me a lot.

We did meet eventually, all 4 of us, and it was kind an awkward ... at the beginning especially. All of us pretended we just met for drinks, like old friends and their dates. I do like both of them, guy is handsome and strong - and what I did not tell my spanker that I secretly fantasise getting at least one spanking from him too. But let's get that first event happen without complicating it too much. 

So after maybe 20 minutes just chatting about non related stuff, finally the guy broke the ice and said - so are we all for what we've been  talking about. Me and his girl blushed, but everyone said yes and then guys proceeded talking about practical stuff. Venue, dates and everything else. So we'll meet at his place... he showed us the photos, it's a comfortable, spacious apartment with large living space and 2 bedrooms. So we'd be in the living space - and there are many places to be spanked there - the couch, armchair, dining room table etc.

The idea is to get relaxed first, and then each lady would get 4-5 spankings with different implements and in different positions. We'd do it in turns, and they will be the one to start. I like that, because I'd be too ashamed to have my bare bottom spanked at a stranger's place, without someone breaking the ice. We also agreed that we only do what we normally do in private, no experiments. We'll both receive bare bottom spankings and it's also planned we get completely naked by the end - but first spanking is just pulling the pants down. Also one thing I agreed to, but it is so embarrassing - butt plugs and figging is allowed. My spanker won't tell me if he's going to do it at the end, probably wants to keep me at my toes. It's also allowed to have private parts touched during spanking, as my spanker often massages my nipples and checks between my legs to see if I'm wet. The other couple is going to do corner time, we won't because it's not our thing.

We could be tied up too. We haven't done it often, but it's ok.

We also agreed guys won't be taking off their underwear... before each couple moves to their bedroom to finish the session. This is different from what we usually do, as my guy sometimes takes off his clothes while I'm bent over the dining table, and I please him orally while he's giving me belt spanking. I love this a lot, but since we agreed that guys keep their clothes on ,we can only do it in private later.

So what do you think??

Danggggg that’s hottt. I’m reading all this for the first time. Way to go. I’m happy for ya. Thanks for sharing so much detail. 

back on one of your earlier comments you said you wanted to get spanked on a beach. I had an awesome experience a little over a year ago on my engagement weekend. Fiancé said I wouldn’t do it as we floated on this beach in off season. So literally only 1 other car was there hundreds of yards away. I took her behind a palm tree and gave her a good otk kneeling and made luv to her from behind as we watched for new beach comers. Prolly one of the best days of my life so far. Go after your beach spanking!!!! Here is a pic of the beach the same day we were way over to the left and the other people were way on the right out of sigh . I took this flying my drone incase you were wondering how I got this pic lol. 

865A7CE9-F276-4068-8CF8-8BECECEE29B2.jpeg