Jump to content
Create New...

For those that partake in Discipline and Punishment Spankings


Recommended Posts

So I have heard that the spanking really does not start until you want it to end. I wonder if that really applies or if it is more of a role play themed spanking statement?  I am sure everyone is different but what have been your experiences?  When does it start for you?

 

Thank  you
 

 

Link to comment

For sure...that is how it works for us. He cannot "reach me" for effective discipline or punishment...until I am uncomfortable with the sting and pain and realize I am in his hands now...taking me beyond a tolerable spanking and into submission to his strength and powerful loving care for my learning and correction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I guess that's true. When my wife starts spanking me it usually in between a scolding and lecturing. When she is finished with the scolding and lecturing part the real spanking begins. That's when she brings that paddle down on my behind non stop until she is satisfied I get the point, feel remorse and the tears begin to flow.

Link to comment

That is absolutely correct, the real spanking begins at the point where the one being spanked wants it to end.  Everything after that serves as the actual punishment, and as motivation not to repeat the same bad behavior in the future.  My experience as a disciplinarian is that if it took 10 minutes to get the spankee to the point where they think it's time to stop, then the real spanking ought to last at least 2 or 3 times longer since the first part was really only a warmup.  I definitely intensify the spanking at the point when I am aware they are becoming uncomfortable.  That is not cruel, that is effective punishment because if you stopped any sooner, the desired results would not take place. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Yes punishment spankings should not be wanted by the spankee . A punishment is just that correction not a ice cream social.

When I am spanking my husband for punishment the sting becomes unbearable and he definitely wants it to end quickly.

A punishment spanking is a teaching experience for me and learning experience for my husband the hard way.

 

MS. L.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes punishment spankings should not be wanted by the spankee . A punishment is just that correction not a ice cream social.

 

So I absolutely know I need a spanking… I absolutely do not want it… 

I absolutely know I need it and therefore want it… all of these things are true. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Needing correction! said:

Absolutely.

I am caned.

I dread the first stroke. It STINGS. And every subsequent stroke hurts more. 

I wish it was over before it starts.

Well I am sure the cane is a real deterrent and a punishment you want to end.

I have never purchased or use a cane on my husband. I don't like to break the skin when correcting him. My close girlfriend canes her live in boyfriend and his bottom is in quite severe shape when she is done correcting him.

My long pine and lexan paddle does quite nicely in getting my point across to my husband.

MS. L.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes punishment spankings should not be wanted by the spankee . A punishment is just that correction not a ice cream social.

When I am spanking my husband for punishment the sting becomes unbearable and he definitely wants it to end quickly.

A punishment spanking is a teaching experience for me and learning experience for my husband the hard way.

 

MS. L.

 

 All the responses have my wife thinking that perhaps we need to change our routine up a bit.  I think she is getting past the point of thinking that my spanking need is always a sexual thing.  Granted sometimes they are , but mostly I really have a need for structure, routine and discipline. So she is taking my suggestions into consideration when I ask to make suggestions to make my corrections more meaningful.  
 

Having felt unfulfilled after a spanking on occasion in the past we are both working towards more effective discipline.  Which has led us to question when the punishment actually starts and when does the lesson really begin to sink in.

 

so for know we are going to continue to adapt and look for ways to make sure lessons are learned.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Newredbottom said:

 All the responses have my wife thinking that perhaps we need to change our routine up a bit.  I think she is getting past the point of thinking that my spanking need is always a sexual thing.  Granted sometimes they are , but mostly I really have a need for structure, routine and discipline. So she is taking my suggestions into consideration when I ask to make suggestions to make my corrections more meaningful.  
 

Having felt unfulfilled after a spanking on occasion in the past we are both working towards more effective discipline.  Which has led us to question when the punishment actually starts and when does the lesson really begin to sink in.

 

so for know we are going to continue to adapt and look for ways to make sure lessons are learned.

I know before you mentioned 2 maintenance spankings a week. Did you as a couple implement that plan ? One maintenance spanking a week is enough and my husband can attest to that for us,a punishment spankings have decreased .

MS .L.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

I know before you mentioned 2 maintenance spankings a week. Did you as a couple implement that plan ? One maintenance spanking a week is enough and my husband can attest to that for us,a punishment spankings have decreased .

MS .L.

Yes as time permits we are, originally we had a goal of two a week knowing that life gets in the way so we figured we would try for two a week and settle on one if that was all time allowed for.  One of our challenges continues to be my employment, which can require travel with out notice.  So far we have not found a solution to for that wrinkle.

 

since we started down the path of review session as she calls them I have made improvements but their are still occasions, when we agree that I do need to be punished.  One such occasion was when her mother was here, I was a bit Kurt with her.

 

We talked about this and although there is a history between myself and her mother, my  wife did not care for my attitude when she was here and a punishment is in order.

 Which has generated quite a bit of dialog between us as how best to really make her point.  So far we have learned that scolding, direct references to unacceptable behavior and swift application of consequences have really helped.  So understanding we have a bit to learn she does not wish to be cruel but she wants to see what we can do to increase the effectiveness.

 


 

 

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Newredbottom said:

Yes as time permits we are, originally we had a goal of two a week knowing that life gets in the way so we figured we would try for two a week and settle on one if that was all time allowed for.  One of our challenges continues to be my employment, which can require travel with out notice.  So far we have not found a solution to for that wrinkle.

 

since we started down the path of review session as she calls them I have made improvements but their are still occasions, when we agree that I do need to be punished.  One such occasion was when her mother was here, I was a bit Kurt with her.

 

We talked about this and although there is a history between myself and her mother, my  wife did not care for my attitude when she was here and a punishment is in order.

 Which has generated quite a bit of dialog between us as how best to really make her point.  So far we have learned that scolding, direct references to unacceptable behavior and swift application of consequences have really helped.  So understanding we have a bit to learn she does not wish to be cruel but she wants to see what we can do to increase the effectiveness.

 


 

 

Well it sounds like your relationship is going quite nicely. Yes being polite to her mother is a must. I expect the same in front of my girlfriends with my husband. 

With Christmas coming you should buy your wife a spanking chair and a new implement. My husband buys me a spanking related item every year for Christmas and makes the holidays warm and interesting.

MS L.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well it sounds like your relationship is going quite nicely. Yes being polite to her mother is a must. I expect the same in front of my girlfriends with my husband. 

With Christmas coming you should buy your wife a spanking chair and a new implement. My husband buys me a spanking related item every year for Christmas and makes the holidays warm and interesting.

MS L.

Bet it causes a significant rise in temps?

Link to comment

Technically, I can't see how a spanking doesn't start when it starts. If one must reach a point where it becomes unbearable, then the spanking before it became unbearable must also be experienced. Maybe a more accurate statement would that the punishment doesn't start until you want the spanking to end? For some, this could be from the first swat or stroke.

I also wonder if this need for it to go past a certain point of severity in order to satisfy is based at all on the transgression or failure that earned the punishment. Are spankings measured to address the offense or the desire for the pain? The way I see it, a small crime is paid for with a light sentence.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search