Back Home and Spanked

There is a wave in America right now of adult men who are moving back into the homes of their parents.  This was brought on by the pandemic in which men lost their jobs and their livelihoods.  With no resources they have resorted to moving back in with mom and dad who provide financial and emotional support.  Usually, included in the package is structure and discipline.  Fathers, especially, insist that if a young man lives at home, he must answer to the parental rules and regulations.   This includes chores, the active search for employment, and , frequently, spanking!  Men of various ages are finding themselves back over dad's knee  when they misbehave.  Many fathers do not like introducing spanking again, but feel it necessary to maintain order!  House rules have to be enforced.  Many men find it preferable to be spanked in lieu of being kicked out!  I found out about this surge when a 26 year old friend of one of my sons (his father is a friend of mine) shared his situation with me.  He told me that, though his dad is fair and loving, he is also a strict disciplinarian. He has lived back at home for 6 months and has been spanked 3 times.  He is spanked over his father's knee with his hand and/or a wooden hairbrush.  Finding this practice intriguing, I have done some research.  It, indeed, seems to be very relevant now.  I have talked with several men who have this in common.  They hate it, but have no choice!  Just wanted to share this as I find it so interesting,  I happy to communicate with others on this topic and am happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

10.-late-in-life.jpg

While there was a time when this site had a "How to ask your parents to spank you" link, I would advise against involving any family members. Sure, I've seen examples of stories where it works for people, and those are the exception not the norm. While I do appreciate the lack of ambiguity of a spanking, I would never let my father spank me again.

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback!  In none of the scenarios I have seen or men that I have spoken to has anyone  "asked" to be spanked.  Unlike you, they felt they had no choice in the matter.  It does work for some men and perhaps that is the exception. But it, it does happen, obviously much more frequently than in years past.  Men who move back home (and women too, for that matter) have chosen corporal punishment over being homeless with no income.  This is a product of the times and it is definitely a trend today.  I appreciate that you would never allow your father to spank you, but some men are in a different place in their lives.  To me, it makes sense!  If I am providing for you, the least you can do it behave and be grateful.  If you won't then a spanking may be in order! Just my opinion, of course.

I think there a few different contexts for this situation. One would be that, if the adult moving back with their parent is a spanko, presumably like you, and is okay with the conditions as described here, then go for it. Another would be a parent using their position of financial superiority to exploit a desperate adult into accepting a physical, and possibly sexual, assault on their body. I think being a parent of the adult in this case doesn't make it any more ethical.

I think the first situation must be pretty rare. I couldn't handle it, but to each their own. The second situation is or should be illegal.

• Like 1

I've seen a story from 6 years ago, where a woman says she accepts spanking (and other discipline) from her mother because she feels it works for her. Personally, I doubt the truth of the story.

Then again, a long time ago, this site did have a "how do I ask my parent(s) to spank me?" link.

I am in agreement that a parent forcing it should be illegal.

31 minutes ago, Newredbottom said:

To me just my opinion this would be off the charts creepy.  No offense intended to anyone.

31 minutes ago, Newredbottom said:

To me just my opinion this would be off the charts creepy.  No offense intended to anyone.

Agreed. And a "wave" of this stuff seems a stretch. Sounds like fantasy. 

• Like 2

I think your response is so interesting! This is a spanking site in which fantasies are banted about all the time! Why must everything spanking be a fantasy? And why do you only hope that this trend is a fantasy?  Why can't some things be real?  Believe me, they are!

On 11/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, brittygirl said:

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

What does this mean?

I agree this is illegal if there is coercion and lack of consent... but if real, you have to wonder about the motives and attitudes of the young "adults" being spanked. A person who knowingly breaks house rules when they know they will be spanked for it is either asking for it or not behaving as an adult. Of course, when I get spanked by my wife one or both of those things can be said about my behavior, but I am a spanko and consent to being spanked when I deserve it, and I certainly would not want such a relationship with my parents as an adult. These young people may be discovering some spanko tendencies, or they may have regressed into role playing being a child again.