Jump to content
Create New...

Swatting the "behind" while moving to the place where the "real" spanking will take place?


Recommended Posts

Have you ever experienced this as a spankee, or done this as a spanker?  

I remember several occasions growing up in which my momma would smack my behind as she chased or marched me into the house or out to the barn while swatting my hind end with her hand every few steps. Then...it was bend over while she got "her paddle" to spank me.

My husband has, now and then, also "marched" me to the room where my "real" spanking would take place...sometimes planting hard swats with his hand over my behind or thighs...and sometimes with his belt. It happened just last week...upon entering the front door. I "did" know a punishment was "coming", but not "when" or "where". I was greeted with him sitting in the living room with belt in hand. He promptly called me to attention, harnessed my arms folded behind my back....and marched me out the front door and around the house to the walk-in door leading to our basement, where my punishment took place. We are rural, so nobody saw this. The whole "walk" he would periodically swat my hind end and upper legs with his belt. Some of those swats did not really sting much because of my skirt, which was comfortably loose, but...it really captured my attention and I found myself kind of acting...and feeling...like I did when I experienced this as a child.

Anybody here at all...that can relate to this type of spanking experience?

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Nicole I have on many occasions given a swat to the seat of my husband pants . He knows he is going to get it but good, when I do that. 

I swat at home and in semi public venues if necessary, when he needs it. I am very much the stern mommy, which he calls me . When he is in for a spanking.

Sounds like Nicole your husband is also very strict.

I also grab my husband by the ear and march him to his destination for a bottom warming and discussion.

MS L.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yes....I guess by most standards, my husband is very strict with me...but...I honestly have found I need that.

I can imagine you doing the swats with your husband as you described. I think you have a wonderful dynamic going there with you two. lol...I think there are a lot of men who might need that in their life. For us, it is not a "daddy" daughter thing....I am his servant-wife....so I get his spankings and discipline as "his woman"... which....I am actually. I surrender myself and place my trust in his authority over me. Not for everybody, I know...but it has worked well for us 15 years and counting...lol.

My husband has never grabbed my ear and led me to an imminent spanking or corner...but he does on occasion grab my hair...and...please do not be offended, but just sharing here...he has on occasion also grabbed my hair "down their" or by my "mound" and led me while swatting me...to the place where the full force spanking would take place. I know this is kind of graphic maybe...but it does happen sometimes.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

And yes...@Spankingmyhuby....the "semi public" swat or two has happened to me now and then...and I "hope" nobody saw or it was on security camera....geez...parking lots mostly...or in the aisle of a store. Lol...not an every day thing...but it has happened...lol...and it always...always...gets my attention!

Link to comment
3 hours ago, nicoleS39 said:

Yes....I guess by most standards, my husband is very strict with me...but...I honestly have found I need that.

I can imagine you doing the swats with your husband as you described. I think you have a wonderful dynamic going there with you two. lol...I think there are a lot of men who might need that in their life. For us, it is not a "daddy" daughter thing....I am his servant-wife....so I get his spankings and discipline as "his woman"... which....I am actually. I surrender myself and place my trust in his authority over me. Not for everybody, I know...but it has worked well for us 15 years and counting...lol.

My husband has never grabbed my ear and led me to an imminent spanking or corner...but he does on occasion grab my hair...and...please do not be offended, but just sharing here...he has on occasion also grabbed my hair "down their" or by my "mound" and led me while swatting me...to the place where the full force spanking would take place. I know this is kind of graphic maybe...but it does happen sometimes.

 

Well I think it is great that your husband gives you the discipline you need and the fact that you admit you need discipline.

You are also right there are some men who need a wife or girlfriend to spank them. It's my believe that grown men who need these spankings won't admit that they still need nurturing and a mommy. I don't think it's true with all male spankees but in many cases it is. Especially true with me and my husband.

Most women would be turned off being a mommy and treating your husband like a teenager, however it works for us and I enjoy being  a woman who has total control and has been consensually agreed on by my husband.

Congratulations on your 15 year successful marriage Nicole.

MS. L.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I don't remember me doing that while going to a room to give a spanking. But on many occasions afterwards I would give a good surprise swat on the sore butt that always gets a good responding howl, or ssssss through the teeth, then both hands going back there to rub and hold on too. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

In domestic contexts I can see that preliminary swatting of the bottom (especially if already bared) can be a powerful harbinger of the punishment to come). I am disciplined by a Mistress and so the situation is not the same, but generally the session starts with a shower and so she can smack my bottom while reprimanding me as she leads me naked and wet to the punishment room. It is especially exciting when she comes into the shower room with a slipper or strap. A good preparation for the cane too!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was taken by the arm and escorted to public restrooms along with being given a few swats along the way as a child. It’s a fantasy of mine as an adult these days. I’ve thought about it happening at sloshes and munches where everyone is there to meet other kinksters so it wouldn’t matter if it was seen or not. Most of these are at vanilla places though so it wouldn’t happen unfortunately. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, TroubleMaker76 said:

I was taken by the arm and escorted to public restrooms along with being given a few swats along the way as a child. It’s a fantasy of mine as an adult these days. I’ve thought about it happening at sloshes and munches where everyone is there to meet other kinksters so it wouldn’t matter if it was seen or not. Most of these are at vanilla places though so it wouldn’t happen unfortunately. 

You are correct. There are vanillas and often kids at the venues where these events are held. Something like that could make the venue operators uncomfortable and get the event banned.

It happened at one of the local munches when someone was giving someone else some smacks in the parking lot. Afterward the munch organizer put out a message to the group with some pretty harsh words. Of course, once you are out of sight of the others, walking to the car or whatever...

Link to comment

My wife has smacked my bottom in the mall before taking me to a family bathroom where she could apply her hair brush. Also a couple time at home while marching me to where the real spanking will begin she will smack my bottom while scolding me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

My partner has smacked my bottom in public a few times and on one occasion she said in a voice loud enough that people nearby probably heard her: "If we were at home, I'd put you across my knee!"

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I had prior ERs do this.  I have been swatted being led to the room for punishment, being placed in my spanking position, and being led to the corner after a spanking.

I thought it was a great way for my ERs to get my undivided attention and confirm yes, I am about to be spanked.  

I felt my ERs were showing that they were dominant, in charge, and serious.  

It was a good thing as swatting my behind set the tone and let me transition from what I was currently doing to the mindset; “Now I will be spanked or placed in the corner, my spanking is inevitable!”

Edited by ChicagoLady
Grammatical Error
  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, ChicagoLady said:

I had prior ERs do this.  I have been swatted being led to the room for punishment, being placed in my spanking position, and being led to the corner after a spanking.

I thought it was a great way for my ERs to get my undivided attention and confirm yes, I am about to be spanked.  

I felt my ERs were showing that they were dominant, in charge, and serious.  

It was a good thing as swatting my behind set the tone and let me transition from what I was currently doing to the mindset; “Now I will be spanked or placed in the corner, my spanking is inevitable!”

So well said...echoing the exact way I feel when this happens to me 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

So well said...echoing the exact way I feel when this happens to me 😊

Thanks!  Being swatted while taken in hand fits so well together.  It also increases my submission and obedience during punishment and discipline.  Great benefits for myself and ER!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search