Preferred nudity state?

When you are spanked/being spanked, what is your preferred nudity state?

Me? I keep the pants right below the bottom, just barely exposing the sit spots too. Keep the rest of the body clothed and only leave the butt cheeks hanging out. Really allows their bare behind to be the star of the show.

what is your opinion? Clothed? Pants all the way off? Fully nude? 

• Like 1

It's definitely a hold over from my childhood spankings, and it's odd that I'd want to keep something from that. Anyway, it helps me get in the headspace if my penis is also bare and my boxer or diaper stands no chance of interfering with the spanker's hand or implement. Underwear at knees can work, and I am starting to favor pants and underwear completely off. While I haven't done it in person, one person who directed self spankings for me, asked me to strip completely for the spankings. That was humbling and somewhat embarassing. That said, I think it did get me in the right mental state for the spanking.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with you. This is my preferred level of spankee nudity, as well. I like pants pulled down to just below the sit-spots. A lot of spankos seem to prefer full nudity. Others like pants all the way off, or down to the knees or ankles. I respect these variations, since we're all wired a little differently. But from my own viewpoint, I think there is actually more potential for embarrassment (and more realism) when the spankee is fully dressed and only his bottom is bared for punishment. 😉

• Like 3

For me that varies a great deal depending on the context.

A. When I am the ‘ee in an erotic situation with a long-term partner, usually less is more as appropriate to the situation of the roleplay. (After all, more will be more in due course). So if I am told to stand in front of her and she pulls my pants and underpants fully to my knees, that will do it.  If I am setting up the fantasy situation with a pro, I usually ask for one, like punishment for spying on a female in the shower, for which full nudity is appropriate.

B. For serious discipline where I am the ‘ee , I think it is important that the ‘er control this, and want her to do so.

C. When I am the ‘er in any situation, the primary consideration is what is best for her mental state.  But if given a free choice in the matter, I will go for full nudity. For me, that exertion of maximum control makes a lot of difference. -Ex.

Edited by Explorify
  • Like 1

My once in a blue moon spanker was spanked naked as a kid. In the past she would spank me with my pants off. But the last time she spanked me (four years ago -- sadly, the last time I got spanked) she said, "so what are you waiting for? Get undressed!" It was a total surprise and in practice I found it amazing to be totally naked while she was fully dressed.

I prefer domestic discipline style spankings over sexualized spankings. So there's a level on which being naked leans too much towards sex. But since she was spanked naked as a kid (neither of us condone spanking children), and was fully dressed, it increased my feeling of submission to her directions and spanks. Even though it wasn't a discipline spanking, it didn't feel sexualized. I'm normally pretty self-conscious of my body, but we've known each other since high school, so I'm comfortable in my skin when I'm with her. It was a very positive experience for me, one I'd like to repeat. 🙂

I like all levels of dress... from being spanked over clothes, to panties, to bare. Once bare... with pants down or off and shirt still on. With my husband, full nudity is very common - but that isn't something I have done often or would do in rhe future with other spanking partners. I prefer to keep some clothing on - at least a shirt.

I like the stark contrast between a fully clothed ER and a fully nude EE. I don't see that as sexual exposure. The point is not about sexual attraction, even if such feelings exist in some cases. It's a clear display of in-the-moment hierarchy.

Having said that, what I really prefer is that whatever state of dress or undress we go with, it works for my partner. I like that she has a strong preference for something, and I can get on board knowing her thinking behind it.

My husband is the only one who spanks me. I defer to what he dictates regarding clothing status...lol. Really, my preference is not a factor at all, but if it were...I would go with full clothing...because it may not help much, but sometimes the sting is diminished some. My husband decides, and he deals with my clothing in a very wide range of state of dress....from completely clothed to totally naked.  I think it is mostly about what mood he might be in...lol. I tease him about being "moody" when he spanks me. 

I wear only skirts and dresses. I never wear slacks, pants, jeans. It is not about religion for us. It is more about me feeling and appearing...at least in our eyes...feminine. I do not condemn women who wear slacks...it is just how we prefer me to dress. I was raised Amish, so it kind of feels "right" to me to return to this code...but I do not wear the simple plain garments they had me wear growing up...lol.

So...I do get paddled or sometimes belted over my dress or skirt for more minor reasons...but over panties for things he feels need more attention. Usually when he lectures me, he has me bare my breasts completely, even if I have my skirt or dress on. He sometimes has me stand or kneel before him with just panties and bra....and likes to lower my panties to above my knees and pull up my bra or lower it to expose my breasts. I guess it is about demonstrating his dominance and humbling me...and I do feel very humbled when he does that. When he restrains me, I am usually either naked or with just have my panties on....and then he pulls them down usually just above my knees. Sometimes...he does cut and tear my clothing off....that is always humbling as well...and usually a more profound expression of his anger or frustration with me. So...I never know what he might do..lol. He has this thing the last couple years of putting his belt around my waist, under my blouse or skirt or dress...and then takes it off later when he is ready to spank me and we have privacy. Totally unpredictable...lol. I have gotten some pretty severe punishments in partial clothing, and I have also gotten less harsh when totally naked...and vice versa....lol.

• Like 1

I am a heterosexual male corrected by another heterosexual male. 

It is pure discipline or punishment,  (depending on the exact reason), and consists of a caning over a chair back. 

My underwear and shirt tail are clear of the impact area, and gravity tends to take shorts to ankles. But otherwise I'm fully clothed.

It's just as my father caned me in my teens, so it is both reassuringly familiar and unpleasantly painful. But no more flesh than necessary is exposed. The correction is a (very) sore bottom, not humiliation.

As an EE, I would prefer being naked with fully clothed ER.  Second best - bottoms completely off but shirt still on.  Why?  Because it would be more emotional and not really discipline.

As an ER, I would be fully clothed.  She’d be bare butt but everything else on.  Maybe pulled down to anywhere between the sit spots and the knees.  Why?  Because this would be about her discipline, this would help maintain the boundaries.  I don’t sexually get off on the idea of providing discipline, but, I do believe in providing community service.

2 hours ago, rubyredd said:

I like all levels of dress... from being spanked over clothes, to panties, to bare. Once bare... with pants down or off and shirt still on. With my husband, full nudity is very common - but that isn't something I have done often or would do in rhe future with other spanking partners. I prefer to keep some clothing on - at least a shirt.

For the tops that claim to want to spank for non sexual reasons, I never understood male tops would require the female EE to be topless.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Newredbottom said:

For the tops that claim to want to spank for non sexual reasons, I never understood male tops would require the female EE to be topless.

As Explorify suggested above - very correctly, I think - there is a powerful psychological control exerted in requiring another person to strip even in a situation where nothing sexual is in the offing.  Like him, I will obtain full consent in advance to any degree of nudity that is to happen.  But, like him and Danadares, I think the power exchange statement is seriously increased by requiring maximum nudity on the 'ee's part.

H.

11 hours ago, Anonospanko said:

When you are spanked/being spanked, what is your preferred nudity state?

Me? I keep the pants right below the bottom, just barely exposing the sit spots too. Keep the rest of the body clothed and only leave the butt cheeks hanging out. Really allows their bare behind to be the star of the show.

what is your opinion? Clothed? Pants all the way off? Fully nude? 

Agreed.  "The star of the show" - so well said.

I like my female spankee to be dressed in a blouse and short skirt. As a prelude to the spanking, when she is over my lap, I love lifting her skirt to the middle of her back and pulling her panties down to mid thigh. When the spanking's over i want her to hold her skirt up and do  corner time with her red ass where i an see it. I've been known to masturbate while watching her freshly spanked ass submissively standing in the corner.

Can I call this a non-sexual spanking?

10 minutes ago, Denny45 said:

I like my female spankee to be dressed in a blouse and short skirt. As a prelude to the spanking, when she is over my lap, I love lifting her skirt to the middle of her back and pulling her panties down to mid thigh. When the spanking's over i want her to hold her skirt up and do  corner time with her red ass where i an see it. I've been known to masturbate while watching her freshly spanked ass submissively standing in the corner.

I would say, absolutely not. And if she is not in agreement beforehand, it is somewhat of a violation. IMO. 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Denny45 said:

I’ve been known to masturbate while watching her freshly spanked ass submissively standing in the corner.

Masturbation is by-definition sexual, so no.

38 minutes ago, LateBloomer said:

I would say, absolutely not. And if she is not in agreement beforehand, it is somewhat of a violation. IMO. 

I would only agree with you regarding the absoluteness of it, because of the fact that he mentioned masturbation.  Absent that, it would be a wobbler, dependent upon his consciousness as the ER.

1 hour ago, Zhal said:

Does it make it a sexual spanking because I often cum when giving a spanking, and sometimes when getting one? The orgasm does not feel sexy at the  time, it's actually a mild distraction.

You say you are cumming during these events but actually find it at least mildly annoying.  It seems to me that you are not 100% within the recesses of your being as to whether you will it to be sexual or not.  As such, there is something of a mind-and-body gap.

As it stands right now, by definition, if you are cumming then it is sexual, even if ultimately you do not want it to be sexual.  If you want to swing the pendulum over into the non-sexual sphere for these spankings, then you must start by willing yourself not to cum during the spanking.  By any means necessary, whilst trying your best not to be a bother about it to your partner.  My best advice off the cuff would be to slow down with whatever it is you are doing.  For her sake, I imagine she will have the most effective discipline if you do not cum!  These are the thoughts of an inexperienced spanking chump.