Spanking :Hand vs implement

When I administer a spanking to my husband I do hand spank and use a implement. Which do you prefer being a spanker ? Spankees which do you prefer hand spanked or a implement used to spank you ? Myself and my husband definitely have a preference. What is your preference?

MS L.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

When I administer a spanking to my husband I do hand spank and use a implement. Which do you prefer being a spanker ? Spankees which do you prefer hand spanked or a implement used to spank you ? Myself and my husband definitely have a preference. What is your preference?

MS L.

When I top my go-to is always hand first, with a implement follow up. IMHO that starts things off nice and slow- the 'warm up' (overused expression). Moving on to belt/paddle after that.  When I get spanked-  my preference is hand- mostly the hand- it keeps things intimate - which is what I like when I am receiving.  Some use of a paddle after is nice as the icing on the cake.  

I definitely prefer a good hard hand spanking.  My disciplinarian always starts by pulling down my underpants and gives me a long hard hand spanking.  As a reward for giving me what I want, I let him decide what’s next.  He likes to give me a good belt spanking.  The belt often hurts too much, but I like it for a real punishment spanking.

• Like 1

@rubyredd I just noticed that in your profile, and I would agree, you have a thing for implements-   My personal fav is the modern version of the gift-store paddle that says "for the cute little deer with the bear behind".   Etsy,  wow nice bit of nostalgia and a good sting-

• Like 1

I think both have their place. I find it very intimate when I feel my girlfriend's bare hand impacting on my bare bottom, usually with us both nude. Spanking with an implement is not so intimate, but it is a powerful experience when she brings the paddle down again and again as hard as she can, making my bottom sting intensely. I then feel a stong sense of submission to her.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rubyredd said:

If you look at my profile pic, you'll notice that I have a thing for implements - of all types. I like when a spanking starts with hand and moves to an implement (or more than one).

I have the "Pig Slapper" on your profile pic too. Someone we know kinda' likes that one.

19 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

MS L.

I used to enjoy hand-spanking, but nowadays I find myself preferring implements for one reason: they save my hand! The handy-dandy (pun intended) little gem I now use is a Miss Rose Palm Paddle. She makes these in a variety of woods. Mine is a laminated combination of maple and walnut (maple on the top side, walnut on the bottom side) with a thick elastic strap for the palm. It is an impeccably-crafted implement, as only a Miss Rose piece can be. It's both stingier and thudier than the human hand alone, yet milder than a standard wooden paddle. With no handle, and therefore no leverage, it is as mild or severe as the ER swinging their arm, so it's literally dependent upon how high the ER lifts their hand, and with how much speed and force they use on the downswing. The palm paddle alone is all that some EEs would need. For others, it's a great warm-up implement. Of course, I also have some serious wood and leather in my arsenal, too. :D

iap_640x640.3920846640_fv470cwn.jpg

• Like 5

Well I want to thank everyone who participated in my topic by answering my question. I was curious on the subject of hand vs implement with other couples.

I have a preference when spanking my husband by hand for the various reasons. 

1) since my husband is a grown man and still needs spankings from his wife. I treat him just like Mother would a teenager. 

2) When I administer a hand spanking it is not just the sting I produce but the shaming that goes with this type correction.

3) The fact that I do produce a red bottom with just my hand is quite satisfying and yes quite shaming. A hand spanking from mommy is no picnic. Yes before and during and after a spanking he is required to answer my questions with Yes and No mommy answers.

4)I believe in general that spankees do revert back in their mind of the spanker being Daddy/ Mommy. Of course I am sure this is always not the case, but it's certainly that way with me being the strict Wife/Mommy in our case.

5) Last is the hand to hiney warmth and sound produced from my hand which is very personal. Looking into my eyes after I have given this childish discipline is very hard in deed for my husband. Yes but he wanted a wife/ mommy who would spank him and I have exceeded that expectations for sure.

6) Once again thanks to the forum members for their input.

MS. L.

• Like 4

An interesting post. Point 4) reminds me of a comment that I came across on the Disciplinary Wives Club website. (The woman who ran it, under the pseudonym Aunt Kay, is sadly no longer with us, but her website is still there to inspire future generations of female spankers and male spankees.) The comment was: "I never realized until recently how many women felt like me, or indeed how many men appreciate the warmth of the female hand (or worse) on their bare behind. A big part of it I think is that, while being chastised, part of the man returns to the love, safety and security of childhood, but this time with his sexy, loving wife keeping him on a sensible path." I think this comment is very true. I do not actually think of my girlfriend as my mother, but in a sense I do return to the security of childhood when I am across her knee having my bottom spanked.

12 hours ago, underpants said:

I think both have their place. I find it very intimate when I feel my girlfriend's bare hand impacting on my bare bottom, usually with us both nude. Spanking with an implement is not so intimate, but it is a powerful experience when she brings the paddle down again and again as hard as she can, making my bottom sting intensely. I then feel a stong sense of submission to her.

Very nice, Good description of an imamate scene! 

4 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well I want to thank everyone who participated in my topic by answering my question. I was curious on the subject of hand vs implement with other couples.

I have a preference when spanking my husband by hand for the various reasons. 

1) since my husband is a grown man and still needs spankings from his wife. I treat him just like Mother would a teenager. 

2) When I administer a hand spanking it is not just the sting I produce but the shaming that goes with this type correction.

3) The fact that I do produce a red bottom with just my hand is quite satisfying and yes quite shaming. A hand spanking from mommy is no picnic. Yes before and during and after a spanking he is required to answer my questions with Yes and No mommy answers.

4)I believe in general that spankees do revert back in their mind of the spanker being Daddy/ Mommy. Of course I am sure this is always not the case, but it's certainly that way with me being the strict Wife/Mommy in our case.

5) Last is the hand to hiney warmth and sound produced from my hand which is very personal. Looking into my eyes after I have given this childish discipline is very hard in deed for my husband. Yes but he wanted a wife/ mommy who would spank him and I have exceeded that expectations for sure.

6) Once again thanks to the forum members for their input.

MS. L.

Well said! you have hit all the high points and described the intimate nature of the hand spanking. You spelled out in words what usually I would have a hard time articulating-

I do both, hand spanking and spanking with implements. I mostly start with the hand which is great for the building-up, until the point where it gets too noisy and it's not painful enough anymore. Then I switch to implements.