No Mercy Paddling...just sharing thoughts.

I have a desire to be well spanked. Well-spanked to me isn't just a red bottom, but it's the experience of being spanked past the point you want to be spanked. Spankings are supposed to hurt, and if I don't question my ability to take any more pain partway through my bottom being reddened, it just doesn't feel complete to me.

I usually have quite long spankings, working up to flailing and kicking part, but every now and then i love (hate?) a severe spanking from the very first swat. It's a different experience. I still end up thoroughly spanked in the end, but the spanking is harder to take. To be stood in front of someone who immediately removes your panties and takes a sturdy cheek-to-cheek wooden paddle to your bare bottom at a swift pace and quite hard, holding you under their arm, makes me blush.

When spankings are longer it's almost like your mind has prepared for your demise. But in these scenarios, I have found myself dancing and hopping and squirming desperately in a matter of seconds, all the while being unable to evade the never ending spanks. I find myself begging, twisting, turning, with such a heat on my now red bottom it truly feels on fire. Each swat feels like a hot pan applied to my cheek, and I cannot stop my instincts to clench and bend away from the swats. The pain is so awful by the time we are 30 seconds in, I feel like I cannot possible take any more, but I always seem to make it through these paddlings, even if they are ten minutes of relentless swats.

When it's all over I can tell you I have never felt more like a spanked little girl. The process to get there is quite awful, but it's what makes my mind happy in the end.

• Like 6
16 hours ago, RedBottomJourny said:

When it's all over I can tell you I have never felt more like a spanked little girl. The process to get there is quite awful, but it's what makes my mind happy in the end.

aka : doin' the dance after  "getting that Bottom tuned-in to the correct frequency."   🤨

• Like 1
On 10/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, RedBottomJourny said:

I have a desire to be well spanked. Well-spanked to me isn't just a red bottom, but it's the experience of being spanked past the point you want to be spanked. Spankings are supposed to hurt, and if I don't question my ability to take any more pain partway through my bottom being reddened, it just doesn't feel complete to me.

I usually have quite long spankings, working up to flailing and kicking part, but every now and then i love (hate?) a severe spanking from the very first swat. It's a different experience. I still end up thoroughly spanked in the end, but the spanking is harder to take. To be stood in front of someone who immediately removes your panties and takes a sturdy cheek-to-cheek wooden paddle to your bare bottom at a swift pace and quite hard, holding you under their arm, makes me blush.

When spankings are longer it's almost like your mind has prepared for your demise. But in these scenarios, I have found myself dancing and hopping and squirming desperately in a matter of seconds, all the while being unable to evade the never ending spanks. I find myself begging, twisting, turning, with such a heat on my now red bottom it truly feels on fire. Each swat feels like a hot pan applied to my cheek, and I cannot stop my instincts to clench and bend away from the swats. The pain is so awful by the time we are 30 seconds in, I feel like I cannot possible take any more, but I always seem to make it through these paddlings, even if they are ten minutes of relentless swats.

I so wholly understand and “get” this. It has been an incredibly long time since I’ve had a real discipline spanking, so I’m not sure I can “take” nearly as much as my mouth might cause me to earn 😂 but for me that’s the majority of the point. I’m not talking about needing to test my pain limits because that could be one good swat 🤣  I don’t like pain and am not a masochist so it doesn’t take much to spank me and make it hurt in a meaningful way. However, it’s the full effect of: I’ve earned this, someone has decided they are not going to let me get away with it, I have given up my choice to say no, they have the final say, and the reminder every time I sit of all of that gets me into the proper headspace not just in that moment but to help control future behaviors. 

• Like 3

I believe I understand this desire you have expressed...@RedBottomJourney....and others in this discussion.

I need to "feel" that my man completely determines when I think I have had enough, and then take me well beyond that. I would only recommend this, however, when you know you are with someone who indeed loves you and "gets" you...and will protect you from yourself as necessary. That is what I have with my husband....a blessing I do not deserve.

I know I certainly cannot handle this "every" time I am spanked, but there are certain issues or "times" when I so appreciate my husband spanking me well beyond my very sincere tears and sobs. Part of my need for spanking is to be taken to the point of complete surrender and real sorrow for the behavior or issue at hand....and to know "deep down" my submission and surrender to his authority and dominance over me. Wanting it to stop, wanting mercy....but he still continues.  I give my submission to his authority over me willingly...but these types of spankings are when I "feel" it much more deeply in my heart.  I am a bit different, I think, in that I have come to the conclusion I probably am a masochist....as I connect my need for spanking with a craving for real pain to accompany it.  I even confess I kind of take pride when marks are left or I know I have been "whipped hard".  Like I say...certainly such cannot be an "everyday" thing....but for us....we are probably more intense, or perhaps, severe, from time to time...in our life dynamic than many would like. But....I can tell you...for us both...it has been so fulfilling. I have no desire to lessen our dynamic, nor does my husband.When he brings me to uncontrolled sobs, tears that keep coming like the bawling of a child, and when my voice is raspy from wailing out who knows what kinds of sounds....and I am literally exhausted and worn out....those are indeed very special times for us. The issue is dealt with, the release is amazing, and we delight in holding one another close to affirm we are moving forward to better days with one another.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 11:55 PM, RedBottomJourny said:

Damn…thisss! My dream as a spanker🥵

Edited by TedHoldd