If You Could Keep Only One Implement, What Would It Be?

On 1/27/2023 at 10:42 AM, ChicagoLady said:

Hi - Great question Chawsee!

The hairbrush!  Depending upon my ER’s approval of course since he makes all spanking decisions.

I think the hairbrush is the epitome of the perfect domestic discipline instrument!  I love the historical aspect, collecting them from antique shops and wondering who could have been spanked with them before.

I love the added intimacy of being over my ER’s knee as the hairbrush is vigorously applied to my bare bottom.  

The kicking, bucking, squealing, and tears that ensue so my ER has to hold me tighter with a stern reminder to be still.

Perfect for pj bedtime spankings since always kept near my bed. Versatile and easy to be displayed on my nightstand, sofa side table, kitchen cabinet or in my purse as a daily reminder of our roles and rules.

A common household item so if visible, guests don’t automatically assume they are also used for my discipline.

So many varieties to choose from!

For this EE, definitely the hairbrush! 

I so agree with you.  Nothing turns a woman into a remorseful, tearful little girl that the wooden hairbrush on her bare bottom.  I have spanked with it often with good results.  I would love to connect with you as I am in Chicago often-Michael

The tawse (or thick leather strap). It's ideal for administering a very sound thrashing on my bare buttocks. It's not something that can realistically be used over the knee but with me stripped naked and draped over the arm of an easy chair, my wife can have plenty of swing space and plenty of energy is built up in the swing. She straps my bare buttocks as hard as she can and for as long as she has the energy to continue. I have witnessed her quite out of breath by the time she is finished my thrashing. My buttocks are bruised but we always conclude with an embrace when I thank her for disciplining me.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2023 at 6:33 AM, DisobedientHuby said:

I always wanted to know does it hurt more or leave welts if there are holes.  I have been thinking about this for a long time 

Hi DisobedientHuby. Yes, drilled paddles hurt more. Holes reduce the air cushion, allowing the paddle to travel faster. And, as the paddle strikes down, the skin is momentarily sucked into those holes. This can cause blood blisters, and if the holes on the paddle are not properly beveled, they can even break the skin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been receiving discipline for just over one year now, from my... well, let me call him my mentor, for now.

He has used his hand, a slipper, a hairbrush, a leather strap and a cane.

Although the cane is by far the most painful, it is the one I would keep, if I had to choose. 

• Like 2
On 4/30/2023 at 8:44 AM, Sixthformer said:

I have been receiving discipline for just over one year now, from my... well, let me call him my mentor, for now.

He has used his hand, a slipper, a hairbrush, a leather strap and a cane.

Although the cane is by far the most painful, it is the one I would keep, if I had to choose. 

Yes! The stroke from a rattan cane feels so bright and shocking. It's so painful, but I need the excitement, the vibration. It nourishes me. When it's over, I feel ten feet tall...I took THAT? 

Whereas the delrin cane just HURTS!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ShevyGetsSpankt said:

Yes! The stroke from a rattan cane feels so bright and shocking. It's so painful, but I need the excitement, the vibration. It nourishes me. When it's over, I feel ten feet tall...I took THAT? 

Whereas the delrin cane just HURTS!

Rattan is perfection in a cane. 

• Like 1
On 10/2/2022 at 2:34 AM, Chawsee said:

This might be a tough question for some folks, but easy for others. Regardless of the size of your collection, if you had to choose only ONE spanking implement to keep, what would it be?

:fish:

Ooooohhhhhhh, a thick leather belt! 🥰 It’s both disciplinary and personal, and the sound it makes moving through belt loops is like nothing else in the world! *shudders*

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Josie said:

Ooooohhhhhhh, a thick leather belt! 🥰 It’s both disciplinary and personal, and the sound it makes moving through belt loops is like nothing else in the world! *shudders*

Yes Josie...I know exactly what you mean. After 16 years now, I still "shudder" if he has that belt in his hands at the ready..or...even when he reaches down to unbuckle it. His belt "reaches" me better than anything else when it comes to disciplinary "whippins'." Referring to the use of a belt on my hind end as a "spanking" just "seems" totally inadequate. When he takes that belt to me, I am getting a belt whippin'!

• Like 2