What Should a Woman Wear While Spanking a Man?

I prefer being spanked by a woman in minimal attire, wearing her bra and panties. Also, a pair of slippers, so if her hand is tired before the spanking is finished she can take off a slipper and use that.

Zack Quiller

Eugene, Oregon

• Like 2

Whatever the hell She wants....

I have been spanked by Women wearing nothing, leather miniskirt and boots and satin blouse, school teacher attire, bustier and garter belt, jeans and t-shirt, and bra and panties.  Every costume was consistent with every scene.

I've even been spanked by a stripper wearing panties and a sheer top.  It was the Spanker, and the place and social dynamic, that made every time intense.

• Like 1

What should she wear in order to fulfill my favorite fantasy, or what should she wear that best fits the practical situation?

Since you answered it in the terms of "I prefer," then I'm guessing it's about the fantasy. I think she should wear whatever she likes, but if she chooses the typical attire one would wear around the house, whatever she happens to be wearing at the time, that works well for me. Discipline is the idea here, so getting dressed up or down seems out of place.

I'm not into all the leather attire even though that was the preferred attire for a couple of my friends.  The "girl next door" attire works for me the best.  My best friend is a school teacher and she'll hike up her dress or skirt to take me over her knee while I'm naked.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:48 AM, DunBenSpanked said:

Lol..either my age or experience is showing....the correct answer to "what should a woman wear when spanking a man" is:

Whatever she damn well wants to!

😂

Laughing... Here's a smart man, who answers like his tail-end depends on it! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, Spanknutt said:

I think a bare lap would be optimal. Skirt, sundress, shorts, panties, etc. There is something about thighs that, well...you know.  😍

I think regardless of who is on top, there’s something supremely connecting and primal about skin to skin contact in a spanking dynamic. 

• Like 1

Lol, yes whatever she wants or feels most comfortable wearing. But if you're asking what my personal preference is: I honestly prefer that she is dressed regularly, which might sound boring. I really like the clothed-female-naked-male CFNM approach to spanking, as I feel it hightlights the predicament I'm in (i.e. Clothes, privacy, and modesty are a privilege for those that behave). Not being able to see her in something revealing strengthens the power dynamic for me. If we're both disrobed in some way, then that would just be more fair. But as any spankee knows, life is not supposed to be fair when you're being punished, lol. Also, the whole leather outfit get up is not my thing. That just makes it feel too much BDSM-ish. With all that being said, again, it's all about what the spanker prefers. If wearing something like that makes her feel more sexy, more comfortable, more powerful, or puts her in a particular headspace, then she should absolutely go for it and it would not be an issue for me.

• Like 1

Relationship between ER & EE is deciding factor. Question implies there is a Feminine Spanking uniform. Let’s get to that later. Spanking is a dance which acts out one or both fantasies/fetish. If ER/she/ze/xe is very dominate, then yes ER wears what ER wants unless limited by traveling OR unless ER is a Pro and ER takes requests.

If couples or established ER/EE relationship with EE Masculine , then likely the Feminine EE is switching up to play different scenes and dynamics (CFNM vs both nude etc).  This is more like a dance, it’s not just leader/follower - great dancers actually lead by knowing (read subtlety following) their partners. Both puts other person needs ahead of their own to allow it flow. Unless true punishment scene. 

Now if I could choose. ER would have long sleeve white or stripped blouse with spanking arm sleeve rolled up elbow, mid thigh black skirt, sheer black tights with pronounced back seam, black leather pumps, glasses and hair up. And a black leather glove when their “named” wooden paddle/brush and/or leather strap do the talking. And ER is not only dominate but identifies proudly as a Sadist. Good times. 

1 hour ago, Chawsee said:

This is such a fun topic. As any spankee who's met me can attest, he doesn't get a choice. What I will most likely show up in is jeans, boots, and a denim or flannel shirt. :D

With all due respect, m Ms Chawsee, i love that attire!!

• Like 2

Of course the accurate answer is “whatever she wants.” Having said that, though, I would add that I do find it gratifying in a roleplay scenario when she has taken the trouble to dress in a role-appropriate way.  That both strengthens the bond between us, and helps get my head into the right place.        

H.

On 9/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, zwheel said:

I prefer being spanked by a woman in minimal attire, wearing her bra and panties. Also, a pair of slippers, so if her hand is tired before the spanking is finished she can take off a slipper and use that.

Zack Quiller

Eugene, Oregon

I do love the feel of nice silky hose complete with garters. She could wear something short just to take a peak underneath. That's how I got caught and put me across her knee