How do you tap into to your submissive side?

Being tall makes you submit or is it the other way around??  How tall are you?  I guess for me the physical traits are notthat compelling as being tall would not deter me from giving a damn good hiding to a ee!

Lol, I think the spanker taps the submissiveness into you as opposed to you tapping into it.  For me, the embarrassment is the thing that does it (usually way before the spanking even starts).  Once those feelings kick in and I'm staring at the ground anticipating what's about to come, I turn into puddy in her hands and the spanker pretty much can mold me in any way she likes. But I understand that this doesn't apply to everyone. I think the answer is very subjective. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CTguy4both said:

Being tall makes you submit or is it the other way around??  How tall are you?  I guess for me the physical traits are notthat compelling as being tall would not deter me from giving a damn good hiding to a ee!

Lol yeah I meant the other way around i don’t see a lot of tall woman around my area

When my wife announces that I have earned a spanking, I feel an emotional change occur. I know what's coming and I have no choice but try and get mentally prepared. When I'm over her knees and the spanking begins I am hopelessly at her mercy. 

• Like 1

I am submissive in nature, so I personally find that I do not have to do anything to "get into that attitude" or mindset....because I am already there...lol. Of course, I do not "submit" to just anybody...only my husband and my God.  But, I am not a "leader" by nature in all my relationships...but....I am not a default "follower" of just anybody either...especially if they do not have my respect. I bend toward service...serving others. My work is service oriented, my role as wife and mother, and in general...tends to take on a position of providing some service to someone...and I am happy in that. I do not want to tell others what to do. I find joy in helping others if I can.

All that being said, I think what enables me to submit myself...is when I see a person worthy of respect, worthy of admiration...a person of quiet but sure confidence yet willingness to listen and consider my thoughts, and a person of strength and endurance for the good and bad....yes...I find myself wanting to fall to my knees if need be before such a person. Now, I never worship my husband...only God...but I think you understand that these are things I have seen time and time again in my husband ...so it is not hard for me at all to "want" to submit to his authority and direction.

lol...a fit lean body...a chiseled chest and abs...and a sexy butt....yes...those "characteristics" help my submissive willingness as well...lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, nicoleS39 said:

I am submissive in nature, so I personally find that I do not have to do anything to "get into that attitude" or mindset....because I am already there.

Similarly here, temperamentally submissive.

• Like 1

Completely agree with Domino. Over years there are Pro Disciplinarians that are tall and typically advertise as Amazon. Check out Goddess Severa, Jenni Foxx or in Boston area Mistress Una. The industry favored shoes can add 6” height allowing them to look down on anyone 6’. Some can do OTK on right chair so your hands feet can’t touch ground. 

The concept of CFNM works for me. Clothed Female Nude Male. But I would define Submissive not a weak but more a role you take at the time. 

• Like 1