Funishment

I think the word has different meanings to different people.  Personally, I have never used this word. For me, fun and punishment are two separate things. If I am going to spank for something other than punishment (or discipline, as I prefer to call it), then I just call it what it is - stress-relief, sensual, play or whatever. I guess the term funishment would be more like role-play to me.

• Like 1

Yep, spankos still use that word. :) Personally, I love funishment. It's my favorite flavor of spanking. Funishment can be practiced however the ER and EE choose. It can be a goofy and playful spanking for some imaginary reason, or a stern and strict spanking for a real transgression. The possibilities are endless and totally customizable. But there tends not to be genuine anger or disappointment on the part of the ER. Any such vibe is mere acting. So funishment gives the spanking a "reason," and it can sure feel like the real deal, but it isn't as emotionally heavy as a true punishment session.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Yep, spankos still use that word. :) Personally, I love funishment. It's my favorite flavor of spanking. Funishment can be practiced however the ER and EE choose. It can be a goofy and playful spanking for some imaginary reason, or a stern and strict spanking for a real transgression. The possibilities are endless and totally customizable. But there tends not to be genuine anger or disappointment on the part of the ER. Any such vibe is mere acting. So funishment gives the spanking a "reason," and it can sure feel like the real deal, but it isn't as emotionally heavy as a true punishment session.

If "funishment" is ever a word in a dictionary, this should be its definition. :) 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Personally, I love funishment. It's my favorite flavor of spanking.

I second that @Chawsee. Funishment is definitely my preferred scenario. I really enjoy the flexibility it allows, and the artist in me likes the play acting part.  Plus it's fun to pretend you're a brat sometimes... 😉

• Like 2

Funishment is my favorite... all of the intensity of a punishment spanking, but none of the real-world guilt. I don't have a desire to break rules or the law or to fail at my goals just to get spanked. 

I enjoy erotic, fun, roleplaying / costumes, stress relief, and whatever else. I do sometimes have a desire for real discipline, I am just not sure how it fits in with my life right now. So...funishment fits the bill. 

• Like 3

I think funishment is a clever word to describe mock punishment for play. I've engaged in this a few times with my wife and, for me, as an ER, it was exciting to at least mimic what is at the core of my fetish. I've never been involved with anyone into authentic spanking discipline, and have not experienced the real thing, as an adult. However, play will never fulfill what drives my interest. Fun is just fun, and I doubt I would be here talking about funishment if that was all I needed as a spanko.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2022 at 3:12 PM, Oracle said:

I second that @Chawsee. Funishment is definitely my preferred scenario. I really enjoy the flexibility it allows, and the artist in me likes the play acting part.  Plus it's fun to pretend you're a brat sometimes... 😉

I would enjoy seeing those acting skills at work. It's sooo fun to SPANK a brat sometimes... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1