Hand Etiquette

Hello all

So I was getting my butt absolutely bullied yesterday and my spanko was giving me the old standard five finger open palm. Now, as I was getting my cheeks tormented I got bored and demanded (I'm a bossy bottom ☺️) he try backhand and it was sooo refreshing. It hit the spot!

Does anyone else get bored with just the standard spank and try new things? Anyone ever tried consensual spanks with a back hand, therapy 2 finger stinger, etc?

Yours truly,

Marcus 

Although it could be applied, spanking backhanded just interrupts the flow of the arm (I've practiced in the air). While I know a lot of spankers just use the hand spanking as a warm up, the only reason a hand spanking didn't "get my attention" was because the spanker in question has a hand injury. That didn't prevent her from hand spanking anyway, it's just that she moved on from the hand spanking much faster than my long term spanker did.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, SpankorBSpanked said:

I have yet to meet the spanker (male or female) who could even get my attention with just their hand.  As my wife likes to say, "It's a complete waste of time."  She ALWAYS paddles me. 

Well hand spanking is a very important part of discipline between me and my husband. I use various techniques open hand and cupped , and I swat from different angles. Oh and yes it is more than a warm-up and my husband is in for a stinging red bottom. 

It is unfortunate that your wife can't get results with her hand 👏.I am sure her paddle does quite nicely. You say you have not met anyone who has not got your attention hand spanking, well believe me that's because you haven't met them. Interesting post.

Ms L.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SpankorBSpanked said:

I have yet to meet the spanker (male or female) who could even get my attention with just their hand.  As my wife likes to say, "It's a complete waste of time."  She ALWAYS paddles me. 

I couldn't agree more. I fantasize about a woman who might be able to get me squirming from a hand spanking. Maybe Serena Williams (now that she is retiring) could get the job done.

And my wife doesn't really waste her time with it either. She only uses her hand to give me a playful slap or two. For a real spanking, she brings out the paddles - both rubber and wooden.

I wo

5 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

It's my feeling that most men would not like to admit that their girlfriend or wife humbled them with a hand spanking. The male ego is quite strong and my husband has found out that I know exactly how to handle his ego .  

Ms L.

I would have no problem admitting it if it happened. As I mentioned, I would love for it to happen (sure beats being humbled by a paddling).

It's certainly possible that there are woman or men that could do it, or perhaps I have too high pain tolerance. I really wish I didn't. It would make it easier on both me and my wife.

3 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

It's my feeling that most men would not like to admit that their girlfriend or wife humbled them with a hand spanking. The male ego is quite strong and my husband has found out that I know exactly how to handle his ego .  

Ms L.

I think you are right there. The first time my partner spanked me she just used her hand and I was surprised how much it stung. Now, if I do or say something she disapproves of, she often gives me several firm swats on my bottom with her hand: "Naughty boy! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!" This can prevent us from having an argument. Like you say, the male ego is quite strong, but I find my ego is quickly deflated when my partner disciplines me using nothing but her bare hand on my bottom.

26 minutes ago, underpants said:

I think you are right there. The first time my partner spanked me she just used her hand and I was surprised how much it stung. Now, if I do or say something she disapproves of, she often gives me several firm swats on my bottom with her hand: "Naughty boy! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!" This can prevent us from having an argument. Like you say, the male ego is quite strong, but I find my ego is quickly deflated when my partner disciplines me using nothing but her bare hand on my bottom.

Yes underpants a spanking from your partner hand I am sure reduced you to a Mommy/Son spanking state to a certain degree. My husband then boyfriend first spanking was with my hand. I should write about it on writings. Very nice post .        Ms L.

For those whose circumstances permit, there are often good reasons to see a professional.  This is one of them.  As others have suggested, for a grown man to be brought to a state of begging by nothing more than the application of a bare hand to his bare bottom is an incredibly powerful experience - so incredibly powerful that, IMHO, it is worth paying for if one's finances and relationship status permit. -Ex.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Explorify said:

For those whose circumstances permit, there are often good reasons to see a professional.  This is one of them.  As others have suggested, for a grown man to be brought to a state of begging by nothing more than the application of a bare hand to his bare bottom is an incredibly powerful experience - so incredibly powerful that, IMHO, it is worth paying for if one's finances and relationship status permit. -Ex.

I have a male acquaintance who is a professional spank dominatrix. His rates are fair, tools are exquisite, the spankings* (or bullying) are of great quality. 

6 minutes ago, Explorify said:

Explorify you are absolutely correct. Before I was married I met a lady I worked with in sales, who was also a part-time Dom. She taught me how to give a hand spanking and my husband leaves my lap knowing who is in charge. It psychologically important for our relationship and I give my husband a good workout.             Ms L.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:53 AM, SpankorBSpanked said:

exactly! The standard open hander is for boomers! Very boring! Have you tried back hand/forearm? Revolutionary

14 hours ago, Explorify said:

I am a professional. The backhand is superior to the palm. The bruising capacity is unlimited! Leave me begging for more than the palm ever had!

15 hours ago, underpants said:

Ah the ole classic. I remember when those used to hurt. Sometimes I use my forearm. My spankees love it because of how big the bruises are. This is the future of the spanking community.

15 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Ms L.

I'm a professional. I'm a man and I literally tell everyone! What is this the 1940s?? Lol

16 hours ago, countspankulot said:

I couldn't agree more. I fantasize about a woman who might be able to get me squirming from a hand spanking. Maybe Serena Williams (now that she is retiring) could get the job done.

And my wife doesn't really waste her time with it either. She only uses her hand to give me a playful slap or two. For a real spanking, she brings out the paddles - both rubber and wooden.

I'm a professional. Paddles are fine sometimes I guess. It's just boring ya know? A good backhand or a frying pan really hits the spot though!

23 hours ago, Zhal said:

Although it could be applied, spanking backhanded just interrupts the flow of the arm (I've practiced in the air). While I know a lot of spankers just use the hand spanking as a warm up, the only reason a hand spanking didn't "get my attention" was because the spanker in question has a hand injury. That didn't prevent her from hand spanking anyway, it's just that she moved on from the hand spanking much faster than my long term spanker did.

It's because you aren't backhand strong yet! As a professional I suggest practicing more. If you need warmup exercises lmk.

2 hours ago, SwitchAlot said:

It's because you aren't backhand strong yet! As a professional I suggest practicing more. If you need warmup exercises lmk.

But I am not a professional spanker. Flat or cupped hand has been sufficient for hand spankings.

40 minutes ago, Zhal said:

But I am not a professional spanker. Flat or cupped hand has been sufficient for hand spankings.

We’re all professionals my friend. Sometimes my wife gives my rump a knuckle sandwich as well I’d I’ve really misbehaved. That leaves me standing for days. 

1. A knuckle sandwich is, by most definitions, a punch in the mouth.  So if we take literal liberties, one might simply describe it as a punch.  A punch is more likely to cause real damage.  Anyone who seeks that out would be advised to proceed with caution.

2. I daresay a backhander can be applied with EE and ER standing up and the ER swinging across their body (ie, to the right of the EE for a right-handed ER).  I suppose that is fine if it's what you want.  I don't recall ever trying it.  I rather enjoy the different sensations of cupped hand, fingers spread and fingers closed via the forehand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1