Most painful Implement?

I have used a few things to deliver bare bottom spankings. EVERY thing I have used has been used on ME!!

Having said that what I think what  hurts ME most is a wood bath brush ( CVS, Rite Aide Walmart etc) Hurts very badly. One step up is the oak paddle with holes that I made from scrap oak. Its been used on ME as recently as yesterday and I am still tender.

• Like 3

For me, it's definitely the extension cord doubled up. I received the standard rubber extension cord quite often from my ex-wife for non-discipline spankings. Now I have a fabric-covered cord which also stings like no tomorrow. The marks that are left are distinctive.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, spnkswtch said:

For me, it's definitely the extension cord doubled up. I received the standard rubber extension cord quite often from my ex-wife for non-discipline spankings. Now I have a fabric-covered cord which also stings like no tomorrow. The marks that are left are distinctive.

For me it’s also hands down an extension cord.  So awful

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moneycat said:

For me it’s also hands down an extension cord.  So awful

The first time I received the cord was when my ex and I were at a hotel.  I needed to be spanked and the strap would be too loud.  We went into a local pharmacy and she found a short 3ft extension cord which we bought.  We went back to the room and I was naked on the bed with my ass raised by pillows.  I can normally take a long hard medium paced strapping however this was very different.  While it made very little noise relatively speaking, I had never felt anything so painful.  After seeing the welts that formed as results of the first couple strokes, she lightened up to a level which I could take easier.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, spnkswtch said:

The first time I received the cord was when my ex and I were at a hotel.  I needed to be spanked and the strap would be too loud.  We went into a local pharmacy and she found a short 3ft extension cord which we bought.  We went back to the room and I was naked on the bed with my ass raised by pillows.  I can normally take a long hard medium paced strapping however this was very different.  While it made very little noise relatively speaking, I had never felt anything so painful.  After seeing the welts that formed as results of the first couple strokes, she lightened up to a level which I could take easier.

They don’t make loud noise or anything but they are so awful.  The first time he hit me with one I ran into the bathroom and started retching at the toilet.  I swore never again but of course we did it again.  Do you still play with them?

• Like 2

The extension cord is definitely right up there with the worst, most painful, most likely to leave marks.  Others equally as bad are a rubber automotive hose about as thick as a finger, and a rubber tie down strap (with the hooks removed of course).  Some people say the cane is very intense as well, but others actually like the way it feels. 

I was spanked a number of times growing up with a rubber hose or strap, as well as the extension cord, which were favored by one of my high school teachers, and all of which hurt more than a belt or paddle. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, Moneycat said:

They don’t make loud noise or anything but they are so awful.  The first time he hit me with one I ran into the bathroom and started retching at the toilet.  I swore never again but of course we did it again.  Do you still play with them?

I don't get the cord as often as I did about 25 years ago however I still get it.  The intensity has been lowered quite a bit from the first time however I still get welts from it.  We're also real careful it doesn't wrap to the side of my thigh.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

The extension cord is definitely right up there with the worst, most painful, most likely to leave marks.  Others equally as bad are a rubber automotive hose about as thick as a finger, and a rubber tie down strap (with the hooks removed of course).  Some people say the cane is very intense as well, but others actually like the way it feels. 

I was spanked a number of times growing up with a rubber hose or strap, as well as the extension cord, which were favored by one of my high school teachers, and all of which hurt more than a belt or paddle. 

I can take the cane much easier than the cord.  I still get the strap the majority of the time however the cane is in the arsenal also.

• Like 3

I have used an extension cord folded up or a loop or two of coax cable (looped like a loopy johnny). Both are relatively quiet, sting, and leave very distinctive marks. Apaddle or bath brush hurts differently and leaves me red all over. The cord or cable leave marks that are very easy to match to the implement later.

• Like 2

My wife always uses her wooden paddle. he is very good at using it.... every square inch of my bottom is crimson red following a spanking. Recently however, she could not find her paddle and had me bend over the arm of the couch and she proceeded to lash my bottom with a leather belt. The sensation was completely different and left individual strike marks across my butt. 

• Like 3

I think for me it is difficult to say which is "worse". I think several have noted there is definitely "difference" in the sting and pain each implement used on me feels, however. So...maybe the "worse" for me is the particular times he used one with increased intensity. I would say in times past the wood paddle he used on me for the first 5 or so years was definitely something I hated. It was pretty thick and had holes. It would not just sting, but bruise and leave me sore and with whelps that would weep blood often. We backed away from that after about 5 years, and he came up with the same school style shape, but thinner wood and no holes and one side has a thick leather glued to it. I still think of it as the paddle, but he calls it the "strapple". It actually stings more then the original paddle he started using on me, but he does not usually bruise me with it. So...I judge "worse" by bruising in this case. The "strapple" has less sting, but much "worse" stinging burn and redness. The belt is his mainstay for whipping my hind end. I will always "fear" it when he takes it out of his pant loops, has it in his hand doubled and ready to go, or has. e bring him to him from its place on a hook. The belt is worse in that he it stings in 2 inch strips of fire, and he is not gentle. So...a different sting that the paddle...and usually more wide spread across my thighs as well as my butt, and now and then my back and thigh fronts. So...worse in its own way too...comparitively regarding "type" of sting. But once again, not much bruising for me, if ever...just fire...lol. The cane....well....more narrow intense lines or streaks of sting and sometimes it can "cut" pretty deep...which makes it worse when that happens..and even so e bruising too. For those reasons..."perhaps" I hate it worse of all...but...he does seem to restrain the number of strokes when he uses the cane...or "rod" as he prefers it is called. So...in that regard its overall impact in pain and sting is maybe not the absolute worse. I fear the belt more really, and at least when he canes me there is time for me to prepare myself while getting in the position he needs for me to be in. With the belt, there are times he can just grab me by the hair or arm and before I know it, he has yanked down my skirt and panties and is setting me on fire with hard quick flurries, and I cannot help but try to bend and lower myself and dance to avoid the fire to my behind. Then..there i the whip he has developed. It has a wood handle and a rubber walked tube...I guess maybe 1/2" in diameter. He uses that for more...shall we say...formal whippings across my back. It flattens out as it lands on my back...sometimes butt and thighs...and feels a lot like a narrow leather strip...stings every bit as bad or worse because he does not hold back in how hard he lashes me with it...yet...it has never bruised me or cut beyond some surface weals that clear up in a few days. I am always restrained to a post or standing arms i er head tied to a beam above when he "whips" me like that...and I guess it is the most severe punishment I get for the worse things I do or do not do as I should. So...I actually think a severe belt whipping is worse...but...there is an emotional thing, I guess it is...when he literally whips me... I just "feel" "more" severely punished when he does that...and the whip across my bare skin back is not something I have developed as much tolerance for as his belt or "strapple" or rod...across my my butt. I ALWAYS cry when whipped with...the whip...and if he takes the time and effort to restrain me for a back whipping...I know the minimum will be 30 lashes. The most he has laid on me thus far is 80...in two different "sessions" in the same day...or 40 one day and the next 40 more. So...if pushed..I guess the whip is the worst for me...especially like that!

• Sad 1

The absolute worst thing I've ever been spanked with was leather horse reins.  It is like being whipped by 4 thin belts all at the same time.   My vanilla friend who has spanked me on occasion got tired of breaking wooden spoons and hairbrushes on me, and I guess she happened to keep a set of reins in her truck and thought that they would make a good implement.  Suffice to say, they've now been reserved for exceptional circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think so much depends on who is wielding the implement - I have been spanked by only two people and one spanked significantly harder regardless of the implement. But my worst two have been the cane and the perspex paddle (which I think is also called a lexan).

• Like 2

I've been told by quite a few spankees that the worst I have to offer is an electric cord. Though one, who brought her own implements, had me use a belt with a thin chain on it that she said hurt just as bad with me, while it paled in comparison to the cord in her other relationships.

• Like 1

The implement that hurts me the most is a flogger made with screen spline. It does leave tiny lacerations, so small they do not usually bleed. There is no real lasting pain from it, however. I have other heavy wooden implements that can hurt for a few days afterwards. That screen spline ('Spliney'), though.... 😑

• Like 1
4 hours ago, OhRedhead said:

The implement that hurts me the most is a flogger made with screen spline. It does leave tiny lacerations, so small they do not usually bleed. There is no real lasting pain from it, however. I have other heavy wooden implements that can hurt for a few days afterwards. That screen spline ('Spliney'), though.... 😑

Screen spline? What kind of sadistic person would create such an implement? 😁 😈

• Haha 1

It is so interesting how our "worst implement" varies so much from one spanko to the next. I love the cane and had the most intense orgasm with a switch. I love all things leather - my beautiful London Tanner straps and the quirt I got for my birthday a few years ago. To be honest, i don't go in for electric cords and whatnot because they aren't very traditional or domestic - and that is my preferred vibe. So maybe those would be worse than a bathbrush. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rubyredd said:

It is so interesting how our "worst implement" varies so much from one spanko to the next. I love the cane and had the most intense orgasm with a switch. I love all things leather - my beautiful London Tanner straps and the quirt I got for my birthday a few years ago. To be honest, i don't go in for electric cords and whatnot because they aren't very traditional or domestic - and that is my preferred vibe. So maybe those would be worse than a bathbrush. 

The bath brush is the one implement I will not use. I enjoy delivering sting. I don't enjoy the type of deep bruising a bath brush can cause. Leather is king.  👑

• Like 4