Scolding Video (or Audio)

Tops: Have you ever made a scolding video (or just recorded audio)? 

Bottoms: Have you watched any decent amateur scolding videos (not pro stuff).

I have watched a few on YouTube and they weren't very good - seemed more like a vanilla (non-spanko) trying to soothingly admonish me to sleep. Or... the scolding goes in a creepy direction. 

I would love to watch or listen to the Tops of SN giving a good scolding. Anyone up for the challenge? 

Do you think scolding - on its own - can be a powerful tool?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Justin Jones said:

Haven't seen any scolding videos but I can say the scolding hurts my spankee more than the actual spanking ..  

She takes it hard and I do it in a firm but calm manor ..  

Being scolded really affects me. More than any other aspect of this thing we do. I totally understand her feelings.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

Being scolded really affects me. More than any other aspect of this thing we do. I totally understand her feelings.

You can tell if she thinks the spanking is justified or not .  

If it's justified then it's straight to tears, if she feels it's not, it's a dirty look with bottom lip hanging down.   

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DaChief said:

I can do this. Haven't before but I'll post a link here when it's up. Want me to cater it to you, or generic? 

That would be amazing. It is up to you! I am sure it will be awesome no matter what. If you need a specific reason to focus on, I am sure I can give you a few. 😇

• Like 2

Scolding is definitely an important part of our dynamic. My husband does it...well. He was a Marine and also a football coach...so he knows how to chew me out...lol. I would love to have him do an audio for this. I asked him. He has not answered yet, which sometimes means he is seriously considering it! If it is a "no"...he immediately lets me know.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

Scolding is definitely an important part of our dynamic. My husband does it...well. He was a Marine and also a football coach...so he knows how to chew me out...lol. I would love to have him do an audio for this. I asked him. He has not answered yet, which sometimes means he is seriously considering it! If it is a "no"...he immediately lets me know.

He wouldn't have to share his face, if that made him uncomfortable. ;)

Most of the scolding I see in videos looks over-done and phony, especially the professional ones. Dana Specht comes to mind.

I don't really connect that much with scolding so I have probably seen some decent ones but didn't really take notice. My method of "scolding" is more about reviewing performance vs. goals. I think it kind of accomplishes the same thing though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

Most of the scolding I see in videos looks over-done and phony, especially the professional ones.

Ain’t this so true. Don’t nothing ruin a video worse than fake as scolding. Let me ask you a different question though, you gonna use that paddle on me?

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

Most of the scolding I see in videos looks over-done and phony, especially the professional ones. Dana Specht comes to mind.

I don't really connect that much with scolding so I have probably seen some decent ones but didn't really take notice. My method of "scolding" is more about reviewing performance vs. goals. I think it kind of accomplishes the same thing though.

I would welcome a review video, too. 

I agree about the pro videos being way overdone.

A good audio is always appreciated. Sometimes I ask for a clip if I need to be motivated to do something (usually chores). Something about that “little girl, you better…or else” is just so inspiring. Way better than a video

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jaclyn said:

A good audio is always appreciated. Sometimes I ask for a clip if I need to be motivated to do something (usually chores). Something about that “little girl, you better…or else” is just so inspiring. Way better than a video

I am glad I am not alone in this!

rubyred....my husband is considering recording a "fake" one....I mean....one in which he just records himself giving a scolding to me in his typical "style"..but not a "live" one in which he is actually discipling me for real, and in which I respond. He does alot of questioning me when he is scolding. He feels it would compromise the authenticity of our real way we do things if he just recorded the next time he has to deal with me in a disciplinary way. He feels we both would be to somme extent thinking of the audience. And...he is always concerned that somehow our real life identity might be revealed...especially if both our voices are heard together. But...he is going to practice a "solo scold"....and see if he feels it is at least somewhat representative of our real experience.  

Is it possible to just load it in this discussion? Will this accept an audio file, like MP3 or similar?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

rubyred....my husband is considering recording a "fake" one....I mean....one in which he just records himself giving a scolding to me in his typical "style"..but not a "live" one in which he is actually discipling me for real, and in which I respond. He does alot of questioning me when he is scolding. He feels it would compromise the authenticity of our real way we do things if he just recorded the next time he has to deal with me in a disciplinary way. He feels we both would be to somme extent thinking of the audience. And...he is always concerned that somehow our real life identity might be revealed...especially if both our voices are heard together. But...he is going to practice a "solo scold"....and see if he feels it is at least somewhat representative of our real experience.  

Is it possible to just load it in this discussion? Will this accept an audio file, like MP3 or similar?

That would be ideal! I would not want it to be your real DD experiences as that is too private and personal. But a faux scolding is perfect. 

I think he would need to upload to YouTube or SpankingTube. I don't think an mp3 can be attached. He can make the video private, though. 

Please pass on my appreciation (from a former USN Sailor).

On 9/6/2022 at 12:33 PM, rubyredd said:

I would love to watch or listen to the Tops of SN giving a good scolding. Anyone up for the challenge? 

Do you think scolding - on its own - can be a powerful tool?

While I wouldn't consider this a "scolding", my friend provides some great dialogue in this one of e getting the razor strop:

https://www.spankingtube.com/video/65842/f-m-40-with-the-razor-strop

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1