Spanking Needs Forums

need a disciplinarian in oklahoma

L2187

I am a 21 yr old female needing to be spanked for a variety of reasons. Anyone live in or travel through oklahoma?

I do. We should talk. I can be reached on bama_disciplinarian@yahoo.com

what part of Oklahoma are you located in?

I am a 21 yr old female needing to be spanked for a variety of reasons. Anyone live in or travel through oklahoma?

Hello, L2187, My name is Ray and I would love to talk to you about your need for discipline. I'm from the NE portion of the state. You can reach me at lyle4610@swbell.net Hope to hear from you! Ray

I've heard good things about Bama Mentor.

And you may also want to contact OTKSpanker. He is in Texas but probably gets to Oklahoma.

Good luck!

Larry

I get everywhere except Oklahoma and North Carolina according to my 2 daughters on this site. In the past 2 weeks, I have been thru Il, Ky, Tn, SC, Ga, Al, Ms, La, Tx, NM, Co, Ut, Id, Or, Wa, Mt, Wy, Ne and now Mo. Had to stop for the day but will be in Ar in the morning.

Cliff

2007_Kenworth_001.JPG

post-1016-1223932132_thumb.jpg

I've heard good things about Bama Mentor.

And you may also want to contact OTKSpanker. He is in Texas but probably gets to Oklahoma.

Good luck!

Larry

ANd i hear great things about you as well Larry. Keep up the good work back up there in Michigan - which i really miss this time of year

• 9 years later...

I am a very naughty boy who is need of some serious discipline sound spanking 4 my bad drinking habits as well as my bad attitude I have. I have not been properly spanked or had a good spanking since I was younger. The last time I.was spanked was whn I was like 7 or 8yrs old, but tht was then & now I am way over due to go right over a male or female's knees & or lap 4 a much needed discipline sound spanking 4 everything I have evr did wrong up to my past & now. I am looking 4 either a strict male or female disciplinarian to take this naughty boy over his/her knees & give me the proper spanking I need & deserve to get. I would very much like to be spanked or get a good spanking ASAP if possible. Here is my email if anybody wishes to contact me; (chadharris479@yahoo.com) or you can txt me at (405) 551-0203. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...