Hi...Signing in

Hi Guys...this is the 3rd time I've let you know about this and have never heard back from anyone...Again,just today I tried to sign in at 12:45PM Chicago time...I was supposed to meet a nice lady here for a chat at 2 so I figured I'd give it plenty of time to get into the chat room....well....guess what ....at 3:30 PM I still wasn't in....Why is it taking me hours to get into the chat room...Droo, the moderator said that definitely should not be happening and he suggested I message you guys...Well I have 2 other times beside this message....It's crazy...At least acknowledge that you got my message and at least are looking into it...and then when I am online it's about 15 minutes and I have to hit refresh and that takes 20-30 minutes to get back in the room!!Also I've looked and I can't find anything...Can you please tell me how to deactivate my account please...Thanks guys...have a great Labor Day!!!

Hi CoL, This frequently happens to me on FireFox 103.0.2 (64 Bit).

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    21H2
Installed on    ‎12/‎19/‎2020
OS build    19044.1889
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU         530  @ 2.93GHz   2.93 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I hope this helps.

Ed