Spanking wife beaters

Prison strap is called that for a reason. Could you imagine how much lower crime rates would be if getting your butt spanked was an actual court sentencing?

Only criminals would be spankos lol.

Caught speeding?

2 licks for every mph over. 

Skipped work or was late etc? 
2 licks for every minute you missed.

DUI?

You don’t want to know how many.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well my fiance said it didn't catch on because that's the sort of thing prisoners would end up rioting over. He's done two prison terms and he said the only thing you have in there is your manhood. Start taking that away and you put the prisoner's lives in jeopardy. 

This is definitely a controversial subject here, as I have weighed in on this before. 

I have actually spent some time in prison. I fully deserved it, and in truth it was probably huge in actually stopping me from a bad path...probably would have wound up killing myself on drugs, alcohol...or getting killed by someone who would no longer tolerate my terrible temper and rage outbreaks. I say all that...however...to say that I really believeI may not have reached the point where I did some serious crime...if the judicial system had "first" dealt me serious adult corporal punishments for my initial so called misdemeanor crimes. 

Looking back...I honestly believe if I had in those days been "sentenced" to a good strapping on my backside over a trestle or something...or even a lashing across my back...I think it would have helped me out of my poor behavior choices...and "straightened me out"...and perhaps I might not have wound up in prison for 3 long years of my life. That cost the taxpayers money...made me harbor more anger and bitterness...took 3 years of my life I could have been useful....and in the end...I think a brief but very strong and intense "whipping" or two....would have been a far more productive and efficient deterrent and motivation for me to "get my act together."

Taxpayers must spend lots  of money needlessly...a stout leather strap or lash is far quicker, cheaper...and in my opinion...for many...far more effective.

I knew many fellow inmates who I feel...like me...the CP approach would have been far more effective. Of course...there will always be those who would not learn anything like that..but...I believe many...maybe even most "budding" criminals...would indeed change their ways and avoid prison.

The real punishment of prison...is boredom..hopelessness...isolation...and waste of days.  Which is more humane?  Blistering somebody's behind....or slowly and cruelly locking them up in gray walls for long periods of time? I know my vote...lol. 

For those who absolutely need prison...or for some legit health reason are deemed "unspankable"...I think a much shorter prison sentence...but...much more uncomfortable experience...should be used for those still considered able to be "rehabilitated". For those more serious or more dangerous felons....talking murderers and rapists and such...those...to me...are the ones that current prison lockups are aporopriate for. Those folks...do not benefit or learn from any whipping or spanking...in my opinion....But...the increased and significant application of adult CP would...in my opinion...reduce our current over crowded so-called correctional facilities by 50 percent...or more. Just my humble opinion...but...I HAVE been there...and I truly believe my husband's belt and paddle and sometimes whip...has kept me from returning to prison....and instead helped me to have a very good life...better than I deserve for sure.

• Like 1

Seems I read that Delaware law once prescribed the whipping post for wife beaters. Don't if it ever was carried out and sure itsno longer on the books. Andsure we all know corporal punishment was used in colonial times. And that Isle of Man birched youthful offenders until fairly recent timexs.

And in this country juvenile judges sometimes  sentenced  delinquents to spankings or whippings, carried out  by parents usually.In fact back in the early 60s there was a judge inJndiana or Illinois called"the spanking judge" because of his policy of sentencing teenage boys to paddlings, especially ones with "attitude."  It was meant  to be a humiliating experience more so than painful. Never saw anything about him sentencing girls to it.

And of course juvenile correctional institutions or reform schools made use of it back in the day.

I really don't think we want to see the sort of brutality or torture as is done in Singapore or some Muslim countries.

Of course judicial cp stories or speculative scenarios do turn up on spanko sites. There was something on this defunct Yahoo spanking page back when Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were getting in trouble with dui charges and receiving community service sentences. There was a suggestion that their service be to work as models for companies making spanking videos!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Redskinluver said:

There was something on this defunct Yahoo spanking page back when Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were getting in trouble with dui charges and receiving community service sentences. There was a suggestion that their service be to work as models for companies making spanking videos!

🤣

Edited by Pokerbabe

An interesting article, thank you. My feeling about spanking is that it is deeply emasculating for a male to be subjected to such a punishment. I'm talking about what will be characterized as a "spanking" as opposed to a whipping, caning or traditional forms of institutional corporal punishment. A very painful spanking can be administered with a suitable implement like a paddle, but the psychological effect could be what is most impactful. The idea is to cause great shame, and to send the message to others who might think there is anything cool about the offender and his offense. Wife-beating is too serious to take in any way lightly, and is committed by a dangerous person, but the sentence of spanking may be appropriate and effective in first offenses and some cases.

• Like 1

I mean this defo has happened and is happening. I probably became illegal because as the criminal punishment system privatized this program sounded like a lawsuit for sexual misconduct and exploitation. Like theres absolutely no way that these prison staff arent toxic doms

Well, in cases of men convicted of beating their wives, i guess you can say that the punishment fits the crime. But in all seriousness I think maybe our system should focus more on rehabilitation than with punishment. Because the truth is that most people who end up in prison, aren't being given life sentences, which means the majority of prisoners will be let out amongst society again. But in the U.S. our recidivism rate is soooooo high. Which tells me, that not only are we doing something wrong, but it would be in the best interest of not just the prisoner, but the rest of society as well, if our system actually focused on actually making sure the prisoner could use their time during incarnation to become a better person. Consider Norway's prison system...

Norway has consistently ranked number one on a number of lists entailing the best, most comfortable prisons in the world. Since the 1990s, Norway’s prison system has evolved into spaces that represent comfort, healing and inclusivity. Changing its approach and attitudes towards prisoners, Norway is molding high-functioning members of society. In return, former prisoners are gaining the necessary skills in order to contribute to Norway’s economy. As of 2014, Norway’s incarceration rate was at only 75 per 100,000 people. In addition, since developing its new prison system in the 1990s, its recidivism rate has decreased from around 60-70% to only 20% in recent years. The main reason for these statistics is due to a focus on “restorative justice,” an approach that identifies prisons in the same category as rehabilitation facilities. Rather than focusing on the punishment and mistreatment of its prisoners, Norway has the primary goal of reintegrating its prisoners as stable contributors to communities. The first way it is accomplishing this is by creating jail cells that closely resemble small, dorm rooms. Many prisons in Norway have completely banned bars in their architectural design and have “open” style cells. At the maximum-security Halden prison, each prisoner has a toilet, shower, fridge and a flat TV screen with access to kitchens and common areas.

Now I know that there's never going to be a perfect system, but sense the system we currently have now is so shitty, maybe we should try a 180 degree approach from direction we're currently in. Just food for thought. 

On 8/23/2022 at 9:12 PM, nicoleS39 said:

AND...lol...paddling wife beaters...as described in this interesting article...seems appropriate to me...lol.

Actually, i just wish husbands would go back to paddling their wives!

• Haha 1

I know of no statistics to back me up, but I've been around awhile, and my feeling is that more wives are paddled by their husbands today than at any other time in history. I'm talking about consensual acts. Not sure about domestic violence.

Edited by danadares
spelling

Otkmedicine...danadares...lol...yes...I think if more husbands paddled their wives, the world would be a better place...lol. 

Pokerbabe...your comments about Finland are certainly interesting...especially the reduced recidivism. I do definitely agree the "system" as is...is not working...and has not been for a long time. I did experience some abuse during my time in prison...they do have ways of hiding some of the things they do prisoners. I like the emphasis on helping them become productive during their time in prison...but I think the training/educational programs would need to be truly meaningful. I actually did finish high school while in prison. As you say...nothing will be perfect...but there does need to be serious effort and thought given to improve what currently is very bad.

My thoughts concerning CP for crimes is more focused on early offenders of some crimes...so they do not even go to prison at all. The CP sentence could be accompanied with a review of the offenders lifestyle and environment...and possible intervention for training, education, work...addiction treatment...whatever. I just think there are opportunities to use CP as an initial deterrent and wakeup call....and a motivation to fully engage opportunities provided by rehab for avoiding future destructive behavior.

I dunno...it is a challenging...but to me...very important aspect of our world today that...seems to me...is not being addressed much at all. I do admire Finland for giving it a try. I guess my submissive nature, my background, and the positive impact on my life that I have experienced from my husband's strict, but intense discipline and training and punishment...makes me biased against treating offenders with a much less punitive aspect. But...lol...then again...I know many offenders have...themselves...been victims.  I think I fall in that category. I admit, I am not personally a fan of some more liberal prosecutors who seem to be very lenient and/or tolerant, light handed....in addressing some crimes....Sooo...like I said...tough problem to fix or even improve....and I will now be watching how this continues to work in Finland in the years ahead.  

But...thank you Pokerbabe...I appreciate you sharing this. I think there are probably many here who might support this type of approach...rather than my hard-assed one...lol.

• Thanks 1

When I talk about spanking as a form of punishment for criminals or people in some kind of legal trouble, I'm thinking from the perspective of a spanko. It's all just an idealized version of what this form of punishment can accomplish when delivered in a way that suits the EE. As an institutional system of justice to be applied in general, I would certainly never vote for it. There are monsters out there who need to be kept away permanently but, for most offenses, I'm in favor of the kind positive rehabilitation Pokerbabe has outlined.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 2:08 PM, Topspanker said:

Prison strap is called that for a reason. Could you imagine how much lower crime rates would be if getting your butt spanked was an actual court sentencing?

Only criminals would be spankos lol.

Caught speeding?

2 licks for every mph over. 

Skipped work or was late etc? 
2 licks for every minute you missed.

DUI?

You don’t want to know how many.

10 licks for 5mph over? Yikes. I'd have no ass left to sit on to drive. 😂

When I took my driver's test, the instructor said I had a lead foot so to be careful.  Funny enough, I've never gotten a ticket, even though I catch myself speeding on the regular. 

The last state to outlaw public flogging for wife beating was Delaware. The last time it took place was 1952, although it remained on the books until 1972.

I can honestly say that I was never in jail or prison and hope never to be.  I grew up in a small town in the 60's / early 70's.  Everyone in town knew my mom took the strap to me when I needed it, including the police officers.  When they drove me home and handed me over to my mom, they knew that "justice" would be served and they were right.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2022 at 10:44 PM, justbecause said:

10 licks for 5mph over? Yikes. I'd have no ass left to sit on to drive. 😂

When I took my driver's test, the instructor said I had a lead foot so to be careful.  Funny enough, I've never gotten a ticket, even though I catch myself speeding on the regular. 

That’s the point.
Road test feller should have nipped it in the butt than and there.

People in our state drive like they don’t know how to read speed limit signs. 

Can you count to 65? Oh you was doing 85 in a 65? What’s 20x5= ?

Keep count