Favorite spanking scenes in TV or movies?

On 8/22/2022 at 1:35 AM, Pokerbabe said:

OUTLANDER season one, episode titled "The Reckoning"

THE SECRETARY 

And THE KILLER INSIDE ME

all have great spanking scenes. What are your favorites?

Those are all great. It was the movie Lady Jane that did it for me long ago. 

On 10/18/2021 at 5:42 AM, Paulo12 said:

In my teenage years up to adulthood ,If I did wrong and my Father thought it necessary to punish me for My wrong doing ,he would take  a leather belt  to my bottom, before the punishment started I had to be dressed in t-shirt and briefs and return to the lounge and lean over a high back chair placed in the centre of the room , my mother would always be there to witness and assist .

She would always remove my briefs ,so that my bottom was ready for Father to punish ,usually a hand spanking followed by 6 with the belt , I always look up to my father and the punishment he gave me ,I considered  justified and well deserved .

Now later on in life I feel there is a need once more to have the belt put across my bottom ,i would be grateful of your suggestions.

Paul

9 hours ago, Christopherspankshard said:

Those are all great. It was the movie Lady Jane that did it for me long ago. 

OMG, I can't believe I forgot Lady Jane. That scene was awesome!

• Like 1

thanks for the link. never saw that one. Intense. I could see how if someone with a spanking predilection came across  that film, they would be quite enthralled.

• Like 1
On 8/26/2022 at 2:02 AM, Chawsee said:

The belt-spanking scene from Radio Days! My gosh that was realistic. Can't tell you how many times I've pretended I was that kid. ;) 

Yes yes yes! The Radio Days scene has been seared in my head since forever. Definitely my #1! 😉

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Yes yes yes! The Radio Days scene has been seared in my head since forever. Definitely my #1! 😉

Oracle, we've GOT to find a copy of that scene somewhere. I need my fix. What about you? :D

• Like 1

There was a wonderful spanking scene near the end of "La Matriarca", an Italian movie from 1968. There was a version dubbed in English called "The Libertine", not to be confused with another unrelated American movie of the same name made in 2004. Actually, Matriarca is Italian for matriarch; Libertine was a better title. The movie itself is nothing to go out of your way to see EXCEPT for the great spanking.

27 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

Oracle, we've GOT to find a copy of that scene somewhere. I need my fix. What about you? :D

OMG yes! *goes scouring the internet*

Check your inbox... 😉

• Like 1
5 hours ago, StrictGent said:

Oooh, share, share, I wanna see!

Haha, sure. I don't know how to upload that type of clip to SN (it's a downloaded file), but I'll email it to you. 

28 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

Haha, sure. I don't know how to upload that type of clip to SN (it's a downloaded file), but I'll email it to you. 

Ok I’ll bite. Would you mind sending me the link as well? Can’t say I’ve seen that one.

32 minutes ago, Topspanker said:

Ok I’ll bite. Would you mind sending me the link as well? Can’t say I’ve seen that one.

Hey Topspanker: I tried uploading it here as a post, and I also tried messaging it to you. There doesn't appear to be a way to do either. PM me your email address, if you want to, and I'll send it to you that way. 

Stumbled upon Radio Days a couple of weeks ago looking for something to watch. Was definitely startled. Chased through the house and in front of everybody made it all the more stomach dropping.