Cute butt or fat ass?

lol...so far, so good. My husband tells me I still have a sexy tight butt. If that is true...and not him just being kind...it is only because of the fitness lifestyle he has hooked me on since we have been married. Lol...most of us Amish raised women tend to have fat but firm butts...lol...by my memory growing up. 

Speaking of butts....now my husband's butt is...firm and strong and sexy....yummy....lol. I love his butt...and his "everything else" for that matter....lol.

Hi Domino

Great topic although probably very subjective.  I think there are some that would not consider a butt cute unless it was a fat ass and vice versa.  Perhaps there should be a topic in forums where those that want to could submit a photo for a rating!  Then members could weigh in on the cuteness / fatness factor.  Although again it is a very subjective analysis!

14 hours ago, nicoleS39 said:

lol...so far, so good. My husband tells me I still have a sexy tight butt. If that is true...and not him just being kind...it is only because of the fitness lifestyle he has hooked me on since we have been married. Lol...most of us Amish raised women tend to have fat but firm butts...lol...by my memory growing up. 

Speaking of butts....now my husband's butt is...firm and strong and sexy....yummy....lol. I love his butt...and his "everything else" for that matter....lol.

Nice :) That is the best motivation to get into the fitness lifestyle, having a firm spankable bottom :)

• 1 month later...