OTK or Bent Over?

Over my spanking life I have spanked and been spanked in more than one position. My second choice is bent over a chair or couch or something like that. The best way for a FORMAL spanking in over the knees. ALWAYS bare.

The diaper position is one I hate, but each to their own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OTK is much more intimate but maybe less practicable if spankee is much bigger than spanker or even the chosen implement does cause the necessity to spank in another position. Spanking while spankee has to bend over will cause a more clinical feeling of spankee that can just feel like an object that is in need of a punishment.

• Thanks 1

Having received a few spankings bent over, hands on wall, as a child, I much prefer OTK. Now, bent over furniture is good for heavier implements.

• Like 2

Over the knee is the most used by myself. I prefer this position for comfort and the physiology of reducing my husband to a child like punishment across mommy knee . I also at times will cross my legs and it raises his bottom for a nice angle for a spanking. I use the bent over position when I am giving a paddling  ,but most are otk.          MS L 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It varies quite a bit with us....Butt...hand spankings are almost always over his knee....and I feel very intimate with him like that. Belt whippins, paddlings, canings....either bent over something, often restrained, as I really struggle to hold a safe position, or...please do not condemn, but sometimes I am standing or kneeling at a post and restrained, or "strung up" with arms above my head... to something above. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spank61 said:

OTK is much more intimate but maybe less practicable if spankee is much bigger than spanker or even the chosen implement does cause the necessity to spank in another position. Spanking while spankee has to bend over will cause a more clinical feeling of spankee that can just feel like an object that is in need of a punishment.

I agree. For an erotic spanking with us both nude, otk is very intimate. So is the feel of her bare hand impacting on my bare bottom. For discipline, bending over is probably better though.

• Like 1

Being put over someone's knee is definitely my preference. Being bent over a table or end of a couch or something like that is not bad. Just not bent over touching toes or something like that. no no no. 

5 hours ago, underpants said:

I agree. For an erotic spanking with us both nude, otk is very intimate. So is the feel of her bare hand impacting on my bare bottom. For discipline, bending over is probably better though.

Yes very much over the knee spanking is a very maternal and intimate for myself and my husband. I feel the warmth and sting from my bare hand to his bare bottom just feels right for both of us. Just as you described with your partner underpants.                                   MS L.

8 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes very much over the knee spanking is a very maternal and intimate for myself and my husband. I feel the warmth and sting from my bare hand to his bare bottom just feels right for both of us. Just as you described with your partner underpants.                                   MS L.

So you feel a sting in your hand? One time I made a sassy remark to my partner when we were both nude in the bedroom. She at once put me across her knee for a hand spanking. After a particularly firm smack she said "Ow!" I laughed and said "Oh, does it make your hand sting then?" She said "Yes it does, but that doesn't bother me, provided i make your bottom sting even more!"

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

OTK is so much more personal than bending over and usually far less painful.

i do prefer OTK or across-the-thigh for either giving or getting;  very personal and intimate, it lends itself to using one's hand or small implements, hairbrush, spoon, small paddles.  For more substantial implements, bent over works better.

My wife has me over her knees most of the time using her hand followed by the wooden paddle. Occasionally she has me over the arm of the sofa or flat on the bed if she decides to use the leather strap.