I hate getting my thighs spanked (below the sit spots). 

1) Thighs hurt more to get spanked, they have less padding than your buttocks do.

2) It just feels unnatural to get spanked so far down

What is your opinion on thigh spanking?

3 hours ago, Anonospanko said:

I hate getting my thighs spanked (below the sit spots). 

1) Thighs hurt more to get spanked, they have less padding than your buttocks do.

2) It just feels unnatural to get spanked so far down

What is your opinion on thigh spanking?

I agree entirely. When I have misbehaved, I accept that my partner has the right to spank me soundly on my buttocks, but I really dislike smacks on the thighs. I am not a doctor, perhaps someone with medical knowledge can say whether thigh spanking can be dangerous?

The bottom should be on focus. It is usually offering enough education area. I do only know the idea to involve the thighs in spanking if spankee is struggling with the legs in childish manner.

Thigh spanking doesn't work for me. The focus should be entirely on the fleshier area of the buttocks, not hips, thighs, or up too high. That satisfies my definition of "spanking." However, if my partner wanted it some other way, I would accommodate them best and safe as I can.

Not to low on the thighs because the back of the knee tendons are very vulnerable. Depending on the person a lot ov woman have big thighs and hips. The muscles there are big just like the muscles that cover the bottom. I like to spread the spanking around. Not just concentrate on one spot or two cheeks because they can easily become deeply bruised and over worked. Also the spankee will feel that there whole back side has been spanked and that is a thorough spanking. Of course each to there own preferences and comfort. Spankings are a unique individual experience and both adults should feel free to discuss the spanking ritual and techniques applied.

• Like 1

I am not a fan. If an errant strike hits lower on my thigh, it is likely to take me right out of the mindspace I am in and make me almost frantic. This is true even in a disciplinary spanking. Thighs are just not within limits for me (beyond the very tops).

I feel a bit like a lone wolf here... I like it. My calves are a hard limit, though. I had a partner swat my calf with a wooden spoon and that was a no-go. 

But my thighs are open-season. I also don't mind a little wrap-around on my hips. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My thighs are often included. Not with the paddle, but certainly quite a bit with the belt, cane, or even to some extent his hand. And...not just the rear side, but sometimes on the front too. Yes...it does hurt...but...my spankings can be pretty intense. It is not an "always" thing...depending on the reason...but I would say fairly often. We do have a limit of him not whipping my thighs lower than a couple inches above my knees....and no wood paddling on my thighs. I sometimes have cane lines on my thighs, and sometimes on the front thighs as well. The belt will sometimes wrap as well.  I know this to be controversial and viewed as abusive by some...which is ok. But...just saying it fits with us...and often brings yelps and pleas out of my mouth...lol. Not part of the topic, but now and then my husband may cane my calves as well...but once again...rarely for that. 

At times, the lower "marks" on my thighs will dictate the outer gar ents he has me wear, as it sometimes takes a few days for the weals to disappear...and they possibly could be noticed by eyes that just do not understand. But...most of my skirts and dresses are longer and modest anyway. The biggest clothing challenge sometimes is workout clothing when in the gym.

Spanking on the thighs is part of my regimen.  Of course it hurts more than spanking on the behind.  And of course a spanker should take extra care.  But I find the objections to it unreasonable for disciplinees.  Chalk me up as as a monster.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't think you're a monster, but I am a strong believer of spanking taking place in an environment of consent. The person being spanked is allowed to say what part of their bodies can be touched or not and shaming them compromises the environment of consent. Consent can also be withdrawn at any time. 

Any part of the body is up for people to include in their interactions, as long as the people participating agree and consent. 

• Like 4

I agree with brigitta. As long as the person being spanked is getting what they want, or what satisfies, there's no wrong answer. There's the issue of what is safe, but that depends on more factors than just where the impact takes place. My strong preference for a more narrow focus is not a value judgment. It's mental or psychological as much as it is physical. That's just how I'm wired for this.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Chastener said:

Spanking on the thighs is part of my regimen.  Of course it hurts more than spanking on the behind.  And of course a spanker should take extra care.  But I find the objections to it unreasonable for disciplinees.  Chalk me up as as a monster.

Can you do the Monster Mash?

15 hours ago, danadares said:

I agree with brigitta. As long as the person being spanked is getting what they want, or what satisfies, there's no wrong answer.

16 hours ago, brigitta said:

I don't think you're a monster, but I am a strong believer of spanking taking place in an environment of consent. The person being spanked is allowed to say what part of their bodies can be touched or not and shaming them compromises the environment of consent. Consent can also be withdrawn at any time. 

Any part of the body is up for people to include in their interactions, as long as the people participating agree and consent. 

100% agree with both of you! 

• Like 1

@brigitta and @sortofanadult:  Just to set the record straight.  I spank ONLY women who come to me needing and requesting discipline. I make t clear which body parts are potential sites.  If at any time consent is withdrawn  --either directly or indirectly-- I stop, and they know they ar free to walk away, no questions asked.

And @rubyredd:  How long ago was "Monster Mash" a hit?  Seems like forever...  I certainly am old enough to remember...

• Like 1

I'm still confused whether the "one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater" was purple itself, only ate purple people, only ate flying purple people, or what.

Anyway, as long is its just the parts of my thighs just under my butt and not with too harsh an implement, I'm OK with it. Won't like it while I'm getting it, but I'm not entirely opposed.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:32 PM, Chastener said:

And @rubyredd:  How long ago was "Monster Mash" a hit?  Seems like forever...  I certainly am old enough to remember...

That song was from 1962 - so even older than you, if that's possible.

@Zhal- I maintain that the monster on eats purple people.

When most folks on this site speak in terms of discipline, I assume (perhaps wrongly - but perhaps accurately) that they are speaking from a place of consent. The disciplinary relationship is based on communication. That doesn't mean a disciplinee cannot complain vociferously if her/his thighs are swatted; complaints are part and parcel of a sound spanking. But, I don't equate complaining with the withdrawal of consent. Informed consent and implied consent were both part of my disciplinary relationships and consent can always be withdrawn. As a bottom, it is my job to make sure the Top is aware of my limits and to adequately discuss any concerns before / after a spanking.

• Like 2

I am sometimes spanked on the upper thighs. With both my ERs it is something that was discussed and I have accepted can be option, usually where I've had a poor attitude in and around a punishment, or I have done something to deserve a more serious punishment - it's only ever a small part of a spanking for me, the focus is always my bottom. And they definitely go easier than they do on my bum  + I have a safe word if ever I need it (I never have).  It sucks and I hate it (especially when one of my ER has dealt with poor attitude etc with occasional smacks of a ruler on the front of my thighs) but I'd reluctantly say it is effective.