Sitting as Punishment and Tools

So, I've mentioned being forced to sit on my bare backside on a hard wooden chair after a spanking as additional punishment. Both Spanknutt and another person alluded to a chair, stool, or matt with upside-down bottle caps?  Mr. Bottoms said something about a chair whose seat had essentially been reduced to sandpaper. I guess I have some questions about all of these. First, what type of bottle caps are we talking about? From Diet Coke or from beer, and wouldn't the latter, if turned upside down, cut into your skin to the point where you might bleed? Second, what sensation do they produce? For me, a wooden chair just makes my behind burn more. What happens to your bottom if you sit on a stool, matt with bottle-caps, and what kind are they and what way are they facing? Again, I'm wondering if Mr. Bottoms can give me details about this chair whose seat was reduced to sandpaper.  

Now, I'm wondering if anyone has ideas on what else a chastened, red, rear might be forced to sit on after a spanking? Prickly doormats, actual sandpaper, what tools could be used to prolong the sting in the behind, perhaps during a scolding afterward so that the connection between wrongdoing and the sore rear remains absolutely clear and tactile in the miscreant's mind? Can people imagine, brainstorm, mention experiences or stories they've heard from others. This is something I want to try during my next spanking.

• Like 1

My husband has had me sit on a rubber floor mat that is turned with the bottom side up. The little sticky pointed nubs that keep the mat from moving on the floor is what my bare red stinging bottom sits on. It is...very uncomfortable...especially after a stinging spanking with his leather belt...or the wood paddle...or both!

• Like 2

Like Rubyredd, I have an acupressure mat from Amazon. It has sharpened spikes on plastic disks sewn onto a padded fabric mat. Rather intense.

Edited by OhRedhead
Mispelling
  • Like 1

I’ve seen the mats…and while part of me is oddly intrigued by them? I also have another take. Please note this is JUST my 2cents. Which….basically means it’s irrelevant to anyone that’s not me, right? lol So…do the grain of salt thing…

I am spanked.  For disciplinary reasons(when necessary)  and also because I was born with a genuine need to be spanked. I need to feel the loss of control. A bit of “bossiness” trips happy buttons in my brain. 

That said? If a spanking is for correction purposes…call it discipline, punishment, whatever the word is that lets you let go of guilt…I genuinely believe that “extra” parts of the discipline should come before spanking. If it’s corner? Fine. A firm scold? Fine.  If it’s sitting on a “mat” to wake the bottom up (as it were) and get it “tenderized” for what’s about to happen? Fine. 
But once the correction has happened? Nothing (personally) would make me sadder than being sent anywhere to do anything.  Once the discipline has taken place? The aftermath should be a time of gentle healing and connection and forgiveness freely given from both sides. 

Edited by LeighOTK
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, LeighOTK said:

I’ve seen the mats…and while part of me is oddly intrigued by them? I also have another take. Please note this is JUST my 2cents. Which….basically means it’s irrelevant to anyone that’s not me, right? lol So…do the grain of salt thing…

I am spanked.  For disciplinary reasons(when necessary)  and also because I was born with a genuine need to be spanked. I need to feel the loss of control. A bit of “bossiness” trips happy buttons in my brain. 

That said? If a spanking is for correction purposes…call it discipline, punishment, whatever the word is that lets you let go of guilt…I genuinely believe that “extra” parts of the discipline should come before spanking. If it’s corner? Fine. A firm scold? Fine.  If it’s sitting on a “mat” to wake the bottom up (as it were) and get it “tenderized” for what’s about to happen? Fine. 
But once the correction has happened? Nothing (personally) would make me sadder than being sent anywhere to do anything.  Once the discipline has taken place? The aftermath should be a time of gentle healing and connection and forgiveness freely given from both sides. 

I guess the point is the punishment isn't over. I'm really just looking for ideas and how they feel when they interact with a spanked behind.

1 hour ago, badbackside said:

What kind of uncomfortable? How does it interact with the spanked flesh?

It really hurts when I first sit down...acute pain on my bare butt sensitive stinging skin after getting it....but then it lessens as I get used to tje single pointed spots of contact...but dare not move or wiggle much...as the whole process of the points digging in again starts. He has had me sit and then rise and then sit again...the pain is almost like additional new spanking when he does that. He does not do this for more routine or minor infraction punishments...but for more serious infractions. When he tells me to fetch "the mat" and put it on the wood chair...I sometimes tear up.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LeighOTK said:

I am the same. I only used the mat once after a spanking and it was an intense funishment session with my husband. Otherwise, the mat was used for distance discipline with a former disciplinary partner - and was a stand-in for spanking / more punitive version of cornertime.

1 minute ago, rubyredd said:

I am the same. I only used the mat once after a spanking and it was an intense funishment session with my husband. Otherwise, the mat was used for distance discipline with a former disciplinary partner - and was a stand-in for spanking / more punitive version of cornertime.

Okay, yes…in those scenarios it makes more sense to me. I can see it being an asset in a distance discipline situation. 

I was the person who mentioned bottle caps.  Yes they were the metal ones.  I imagine with any side to side motion the edges could cut the flesh.   Sitting directly down on them never made me bleed.  NicoleS39 has it correct.  The flesh, tenderized for a good spanking, is further tormented by an uncomfortable surface.

Some people use relatively aggressive doormats as a form of punishment.  The fiber sort has relatively sharp points which are very uncomfortable if one is required to sit naked on the mat for an extended time, say 15-30 minutes.   This can work really well for a remote mentor-disciplinary sort of arrangement, as well as being an effective add on to require the spankee to do immediately after being spanked.  

Forgive me for being a stick-in-the-mud.  I prefer cornertime after spanking, when a woman displays her bare red bottom to the room in which I am assiduously doing something unrelated to her punishment.  (Actually, not, but it does give the impression that the sting on her backside is entirely her affair.]  Standing with her nose in the corner, hands on head, absolutely silent, she can feel the consequences of her bad behavior better, I think, than a harsh mat or bench.  I've read about those benches, though, in stories about English boarding schools for girls, and I'd like to know if any of them are true --or just myths, admittedly attractive myths.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 1:49 AM, nicoleS39 said:

My husband has had me sit on a rubber floor mat that is turned with the bottom side up. The little sticky pointed nubs that keep the mat from moving on the floor is what my bare red stinging bottom sits on. It is...very uncomfortable...especially after a stinging spanking with his leather belt...or the wood paddle...or both!

This sounds interesting! Do you have a photo of the mat or link to a similar one? 

I'm wondering if the pointy side is also rubber and how spiky the points are. Is it one of those pvc under-chair mats that you can get for office chairs on carpet? I've seen those and may get one. I've also seen some plastic 'rug grips" but I think they may just be a bit bruisy rather than pointy!

• Like 1