Why haven't I heard of spankings at "Heart attack grill" ?

Okay. I was just recently trying to distract myself by scrolling through social media, and facebook/tik tok videos.... and came across some clips for Heart Attack Grill in Vegas...  o.O Next thing I know I'm watching spankings take place, only to find out it's a **thing** there! Why on earth have I not heard of this? Why is it that I've heard about everything else *except* for the spankings! 

... I used to just roll my eyes at the place ... Now I need to go... If they would have advertised that in the *first* place, I might have gone long ago! ... I actually have a reason to go to Vegas now. To go to the heart attack grill........ for spankings...  Socially acceptable, good natured, out in the open, encouraged spankings. 

...... I've been challenging my introverted self to start learning how to leave my comfort zone =p Maybe a spanking would do it?

Although...

One of the things I seek discipline for is staying on top of my diet and health, so this might be slightly counterproductive for me... (Then again, from what I'm understanding, the spankings come from *not* finishing your meal so...)

• Like 1

But isn't it an established law that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? As long as you keep it within the city limits, you won't be breaking your diet! It's the law! You can trust me, I used to binge Law & Order so I'm practically an expert. 

You can always get spanked for not finishing your meal and then take a to-go box. Follow me for more expert legal advice 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If those spankings were bare bottom in front of a restaurant filled with other like minded people who would not be offended by watching someone get their spanking, I'd bet there would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of people traveling from across the country to eat there and get their spanking!   I'd certainly want to attend!  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NorCalRose said:

But isn't it an established law that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? As long as you keep it within the city limits, you won't be breaking your diet! It's the law! You can trust me, I used to binge Law & Order so I'm practically an expert. 

You can always get spanked for not finishing your meal and then take a to-go box. Follow me for more expert legal advice 😅

The question is, would all the 'ers agree that 'ees get a free pass in Vegas 😅 I kind of feel that's when they'd be most needed!

53 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

If those spankings were bare bottom in front of a restaurant filled with other like minded people who would not be offended by watching someone get their spanking, I'd bet there would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of people traveling from across the country to eat there and get their spanking!   I'd certainly want to attend!  

I would think this might open a few doors of possibility! Where are all the business minded spanko entrepreneurs? Although I'd think keeping it indoors might be more plausible... 

Either way, I'll take what I can get! I suppose one could always go to a spanko party/meet ... But there's just something about being able to freely get one in front of a bunch of vanillas... !  

• Like 2
On 7/22/2022 at 9:03 AM, cat627 said:

The question is, would all the 'ers agree that 'ees get a free pass in Vegas 😅 I kind of feel that's when they'd be most needed!

Oh no, there are no free passes. It's only that any transgressions cannot leave the Vegas city limits and must therefor be addressed by the 'ers within those city limits. 

If you look at the law the way it is written, according to the What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas Act passed by Congress in 1973, subsection 7.12 RE: Spankos, "Any transgression committed by a Spankee in violation of an agreement with their Spanker can only be addressed within the jurisdiction of the City of Las Vegas.  However, if the violation remains unaddressed it will remain active within those city limits with no set statute of limitation. Should the Spankee return to the city with the Spanker, the transgression may be justly rectified at that time."

I paraphrased a bit, but you get the idea. If anything, it means more frequent trips to Vegas!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I wish  had known about this place as I have been to Vegas three times in the last eight months,  I have seen on the street girls with paddled who want money for getting your picture taken with them.