How is everyone’s week going?

I had all the plans, but.... So last weekend I was at the national spanking party TASSP, in Dallas. Gave a got lots of spankings, but also got Covid. Sounds like a bunch of us did. So now I'm isolating in a hotel away from my family so they don't get it. Moderate symptoms, today a little worse than yesterday. So no spankings on my horizon, for sure!

14 minutes ago, StrictGent said:

I had all the plans, but.... So last weekend I was at the national spanking party TASSP, in Dallas. Gave a got lots of spankings, but also got Covid. Sounds like a bunch of us did. So now I'm isolating in a hotel away from my family so they don't get it. Moderate symptoms, today a little worse than yesterday. So no spankings on my horizon, for sure!

Oh man, that sucks so badly! Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Miras-Etrin said:

No, spankings, unfortunately. I am currently working on part-time regime during holidays and when it´s possible I´m writing my creative stuff.

Care to share some of the stuff? :)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

Care to share some of the stuff? :)

OK, maybe, I just don´t know how you might receive it. I suppose I won´t be showing you my fantasy in Czech but when it comes to my erotica  in English... I´m posting it already on Reddit and on one other BDSM server and as usual, someone likes it and someone doesn´t. But maybe I´ll really show it to you soon...

Edited by Miras-Etrin
  • Like 1

Good week, so far.  No income at work but it's peaks and troughs in my profession.  Darling wife is recovering from surgery so no spanking.  I am keeping a list, of course.