Spankees, how do you sit after?

I use a dreaded special chair which I modified, a sudden cure for when cases of "stubborn-itis" arise. It is very low grit sandpaper-like & it makes quite a Literal Impression

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Spanknutt said:

Perhaps you would prefer my bottle cap mat then...

Well, I have an acupressure mat that serves the same purpose and I definitely do NOT want to sit on it after a spanking. 😭😭

• Like 1

Isn't a sore behind the whole purpose and point of a spanking? I would imagine the longer you have a sore rear-end, the more effective it was, and once back in normal life, pain when sitting on your behind serves as either, a chastening, or pleasant, reminder depending what the underlying reason you get spanked. Either way seems to prolong and enhance its purpose.

• Like 3

Sounds like this would be a perfect "thinking chair" to be compelled to sit on my chastened bare behind by my er after the spanking. Can you tell us more about how it was made or is that proprietary information? Has anyone tried sitting on prickly welcome matt with a freshly spanked behind (or ordering someone else to do it). Are they effective/Do they hurt?

4 minutes ago, badbackside said:

Sounds like this would be a perfect "thinking chair" to be compelled to sit on my chastened bare behind by my er after the spanking. Can you tell us more about how it was made or is that proprietary information? Has anyone tried sitting on prickly welcome matt with a freshly spanked behind (or ordering someone else to do it). Are they effective/Do they hurt?

I use a dreaded special chair which I modified, a sudden cure for when cases of "stubborn-itis" arise. It is very low grit sandpaper-like & it makes quite a Literal Impression

5 minutes ago, badbackside said:

• 2 weeks later...

I did a nice hard stress relief spanking last week then went v back to work sitting on  hard wood bench.not even the wood chair at home felt anything like that.  I could barely sit.  it was quite uncomfortable and quite nice at the same time.

Sitting after a spanking is quiet difficult typically I do my best to avoid sitting but if I have to I try to move around wear leggings  or comfy pants instead of jeans  and I always sleep on my stomach after a spanking.

As I usually have to drive somewhere to get my spankings in the first place, I have to sit soonish after for the drive home. No matter how severe a spanking I got, the driver seat never rubs it in. That tends to happen when I sit on harder surfaces.

My ex-wife used to spank me to varying degrees of bruising.  Usually, I would have marks on my bottom for a couple days.  The worst spanking that she ever gave me, for accidently hurting her during sex, left me with a bruise on my whole bottom that was hard.  It was difficult to sit down for several days and I could feel it after an entire week.  The bruising was visible for 10 days. I did not use a pillow to sit on back then. 

My current wife spanked me a few times, but now does not want anything to do with it.  I now have to spank myself, usually for traffic violations or failing to exercises.  I spank myself in several different sessions over 2 or 3 days.  The bruising on my butt and upper legs will vary quite a bit and usually fades in about 2 to 3 days.  Even without a lot of bruising, it is sore when I first sit down on the days of the spankings.  I will sit on a pillow, more for the effect than to decrease the pain.  My wife definitely knows that I got a hard spanking when I move a pillow to the kitchen table to eat.  

On one of my self-spankings a couple of years ago, I had very visible bruising and soreness for an entire week.  I really needed the pillow for the first few days.  Not quite as long as the spanking my ex gave me, but close.  I keep trying to duplicate that spanking but have not been able to even come close.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, Zhal said:

As I usually have to drive somewhere to get my spankings in the first place, I have to sit soonish after for the drive home. No matter how severe a spanking I got, the driver seat never rubs it in. That tends to happen when I sit on harder surfaces.

Maybe you should bring something along for your drive home. Like a big piece of wood, the pointy side of a chair mat, sand paper?

The fact is that a spanking has to be quite severe to making sitting afterwards uncomfortable.  From personal experience, I can confirm that it's when the skin has been broken that sitting really becomes a problem.

After a punishment for bad behaviour or rudeness involving others (usually a caning), I am made to sit on a hard seat with my bottom still bare to write letters of apology to those affected. The letters have to include a description of the punishment. If there are any mistakes in the letters the cane is brought out again. So sitting is uncomfortable and humiliating, and can produce tears. It's what corporal punishment is all about, I supposed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...