The Gym Dilemma

I've been a gym rat for many years, and am fortunate that I enjoy all the training I do (not nearly as much as spanking, but it's still enjoyable). And the older I get, the younger the other gym people seem to be. And while some of us, including me, have posted how spanking is often (always?) on our minds, this has been one of the few places where I get tunnel vision and focus on what I'm doing...until now!

Like most of the other guys, I wear shorts and a tee shirt; but the women's gym attire seems to have morphed into something more and more erotic (not for all, but for many). As I go through my various routines, I absolutely cannot help but notice the thin, flesh-colored material stretched to and almost beyond its limits, which from the rear can almost be mistaken for nothing, as in naked. OK, not a problem for me when they are facing me, but when they are facing away from me (unless I keep my eyes closed) I'm faced with the sight of the undulations of (naked-looking) buttocks as they proceed with squats, dead lifts, lat pull-downs, etc. They work just as hard as the men. And as a spanko, try as I might to concentrate on my own training, I fantasize about spanking every one of them, whether I want to or not.

Live and let live I always say. This is my problem, not theirs. And am I complaining about this? The jury is still out.

As long as you recognize that your fantasy is just a fantasy and you respect the women's humanity and personal space, no one's getting hurt. 

It would only be a problem if you were doing something like making inappropriate comments or nonconsensually smacking those women.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bramblewine said:

As long as you recognize that your fantasy is just a fantasy and you respect the women's humanity and personal space, no one's getting hurt. 

It would only be a problem if you were doing something like making inappropriate comments or nonconsensually smacking those women.

Not in my DNA. I have only contempt for people like this. But fantasies are free to run wild.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My husband owns a gym and I work there as an employee and also workout there quite a bit. The issue of sexy workout attire seems to be more prominent these days. My husband does not permit me to dress in such workout attire there...he has me wear workout skirts usually like tennis players wear, with box like boxers underneath....lol...but at home...we also have a nice gym outbuilding and plenty of outside area to run and bike and such as well. We are very rural and private there as well My workout attire "there" is often very sexy...I suppose...in my under wear or just panties or naked except for gym shoes and maybe weight lifting gloves.. in the warmer months like now. As long as we are private, this is often my "workout" outfit...