“Real” spankings

How many here are like me and think about either giving or getting what I will refer to as a real spanking.  I am talking about the kind given for discipline that are applied hard and long.  I also like the thought that the spanking doesn’t stop until you are pleading for it to end.  So basically real discipline that hopefully leaves you very sore and sorry, just like when you were a kid!  Any thoughts on this?

• Like 2

I think about it every single day. My thoughts about it never ever stop. Fantasy and fantasy! I’m a life long spanker and spankee. Every relationship I’ve ever been in has involved me giving or receiving real discipline spanking and all the embarrassment and cornertime that followed. Including my marriage when I was married. When I was the spanker I made the decision when punishment was needed and deserved. When I was the spankee I listened and accepted whatever punishment my spanker decided I needed and deserved. And yes all spanking, cornertime and embarrassment were for the sole purpose of the spankee learning a good sound lesson. I have so many amazing memories and I still plan on making more memories!  

• Like 3

The only spanking I am interested in is a real punishment spanking - not because I need to be punished for any serious wrong doing, but because that is the spanking I want to receive. The spanker is to have complete control over the spanking - how long it lasts or how many times my bare behind is to be smacked and I am not to know when the spanking will be over until it is over. Any pleading on my part for the spanking to stop is to be completely ignored. This does not mean I want to be beaten or injured. But I do want the spanking to be the real thing. 

• Like 9

I tend to only give real spankings for real reasons. Im a spanking mentor so it sort of goes with the job and any discipline sessions I have are real and not made up although there may be role play the spankings are real.

• Like 6

I took a risk when I got started, and met a pro who did not allow safewords. My first spanking from her was a punishment spanking. Even when I'd get spankings for other reasons, the main spanking did not stop until she decided it did. I will admit to a little fear of getting punishment spankings after my first two from her, though I've come to realize that waiting for the punishment, or even just having to ask for it, is worse than the punishment itself no matter how much my butt hurts during and after.

• Like 2

I would prefer a real spanking in front of a soft one, I think that the spankings that could leave some marks on my ass would have a long-term benefit for me.

Spanking, paddling, and strapping is very rare for me. So, i always request, and re-request serious punishment paddlings. Anything less really isn't very satisfying afterward, though it may be slightly pleasurable during the paddling. But getting a paddling isn't about pleasure, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recieved one last Wednesday from Stevie Rose,  I've never been so bruised and sore,  almost a week later and I still have the bruies and it's still uncomfortable to sit down,  I spent an hour with her, she was amazing.  I can post a picture if it's OK on this site.

Jase

• Like 3
9 hours ago, NorCalMan said:

I only get real punishment spankings from my wife. They last as long as she feels it has been effective. 

Same here. I learned a long time ago I don't get any satisfaction from play spankings.  Once I got married and my wife started spanking me... well, she's not a spanko, so she's only interested in making sure I'm thoroughly punished to her satisfaction! 

1 hour ago, David! said:

Same here. I learned a long time ago I don't get any satisfaction from play spankings.  Once I got married and my wife started spanking me... well, she's not a spanko, so she's only interested in making sure I'm thoroughly punished to her satisfaction! 

What is your definition of a play spanking? I have given many spankings that are not for discipline over the years. Some have been long and hard (with a proper warm-up) and, in some cases, they have left marks for days. Occasionally, unintentionally, skin was even broken. These were not discipline, but I definitely wouldn't refer to them as "play" spankings. There are some masochists in this world.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanknutt said:

What is your definition of a play spanking? I have given many spankings that are not for discipline over the years. Some have been long and hard (with a proper warm-up) and, in some cases, they have left marks for days. Occasionally, unintentionally, skin was even broken. These were not discipline, but I definitely wouldn't refer to them as "play" spankings. There are some masochists in this world.

The play spankings I found unsatisfactory were relatively light, certainly.  Perhaps if I hadn't gotten married I would have progressed to being more masochistic seeking satisfaction, or maybe I would have sought a disciplinarian. Probably I eventually would have still ended up with discipline spankings,  because a lot my current satisfaction is based on knowing the really painful spankings I get are well-deserved punishment. I think that's just the headspace that works well for me.

I'm usually asking, even begging for more at the end of a spanking, at least when it is done by hand. I'd really like to try submitting to a proper paddle or even have another guy submit to me and chastise his rear-end with one.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

when I'm being spanked I want it hard like a real spanking or I don't want it at all. If your afraid to swing a small paddle or brush I'll pass. When I leave your lap I want my ass burning hot red. 

My spankings and canings have to be hard and long. There is no point to them unless I am left very sore and well marked, but not to the point of blood. The sensations are amazing and the satisfaction beyond words.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Peanutty said:

I thought that’s what this site primarily catered towards?

I think it can be subjective though.  What might be real to some might make others laugh!  But I myself want to kick and squirm and yelp😊

• Like 3

My thoughts of spankings focus to giving long sensual to women who wants, needs, and desire the same.

Sound embarrassing punishment spanking, have been given upon request.  These requests have come from stable adults, who for their own sense of personal balance seek the relief, which they have associated with a solid corrective spanking.

• 5 weeks later...

I would say the spankings I get are very "real" in accord with your definition. We have a pretty intense disciplinary relationship in which my husband tans my hind end as he deems best...and he is very good at what he does...believe me.

I sincerely have no idea what a fun spanking is , all of mine are pure discipline spankings, tears and beyond .  I always believed and was taught a spanking is for discipline to learn a lesson from it . I would never do well with a fun spanking/discipline.