Try the Regional Directory. It's farther down the forum. Go to USA, then your region, and make a post saying something about who you are and what you're looking for.

No guarantees, but if you want to find someone on here, that's probably your best chance.

Also, your profile has an About Me section. You can put that information in there, too: who you are (gender, age, spanking experience if any), what you're looking for (do you have age or gender preferences in a spanker? Do you want disciplinary spanking, erotic spanking, or both? What kind of relationship do you hope to have with your spanker - romantic, platonic friendship, mentor/mentee? Where are you located, and how far would you be willing/able to travel for spanking?) The more information you put, the more likely it is that if anyone shows an interest, they'll be the right kind of person who can give you the right kind of spanking.

Also, check out the Spanking Safety and Advice board. There are lots of caveats when it comes to meeting someone online, especially for something like this. When you're only 18, there are even more: there are all too many spanko predators out there who are drawn to young people like sharks to blood, because they figure that if you're young and inexperienced, you won't say no to them and you won't know if what they're doing is wrong.

If there are any real world spanking meetups or munches in your area, that's even safer than online. At least that way you can see who you're talking to and get some sense that they are who they say they are.

• Like 2

The site used to have the spanking finder but, sadly, it's gone.

To be fair, in the time it existed - which was a few years - I got one ee from it.

That said, she's still in contact with me and considers me her disciplinarian.