Posted (edited)

Hi,  I have been away from the spanking scene around 5-6 years. I needed a break due to the large amount of drama I was coming across. I am making a cautious return. I am primarily a spankee/bottom but have topped in the past with the right person I feel comfortable doing so. I enjoy spanking fun and do not want or encourage any sexual activity. I’m married….enough said:). Just here to meet people and I’m primarily looking for female spankers at this time but will consider male spankers in the future.  Feels great to be back:)

Edited by no_drama61
  • Like 1

Hi. I am a newbie to spanking and a curious switch with no sexual play. I am an ace so it has been hard to find a non sexual female partner. Would like to try new things with u about our spanking needs. Let me know your thoughts!

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 3:23 AM, Cdanvers08 said:

Hi. I am a newbie to spanking and a curious switch with no sexual play. I am an ace so it has been hard to find a non sexual female partner. Would like to try new things with u about our spanking needs. Let me know your thoughts!

Fellow ace here as well! 😄