My buns burn, or do they

I've read in many posts, and read in stories, about a spanking making your bottom hot or burn. When I spank myself, it really hurts, but by bottom never feels warm to the touch. Is saying 'my bottom burns' really a way of saying the spanking hurt or a by product of the pain, or does a spanking delivered by someone else actually heat up your rear?

If your bottom gets really red, it is warm to the touch and feels a bit like a sunburn. A brisk, intense from the start spanking is most likely to bring a red flush, and slow and steady is less likely. But people vary and bottoms accustomed to being spanked have less flushing.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, selfsp12 said:

I've read in many posts, and read in stories, about a spanking making your bottom hot or burn. When I spank myself, it really hurts, but by bottom never feels warm to the touch. Is saying 'my bottom burns' really a way of saying the spanking hurt or a by product of the pain, or does a spanking delivered by someone else actually heat up your rear?

Fun question, SelfSp12. my bum has always heated up (often quite a lot!) with paddlings, whether someone helps, or i've had to do it myself. Additionally, the heat typically stays for several days. The heat may depend on the seriousness of the paddling, on your own genetics, implements, or your own reactions. The heat is a nice, continuing reminder of the paddling, and lets us know it was real. i wonder how many spankers check out the heat afterward? How many actually comment on it?

You may also wish to check out the helpful effects of oil or water. i don't think it makes much difference for me, but i hope to try many more times!

See this topic:

Once, i heard a mom say to her offspring, "I'm going to burn your bum!" -- meaning give a spanking. i wished She had said that to me instead; i would have appreciated it!

It's been a long time since I've gotten a spanking from somebody else that made my butt feel like it was on fire after. Granted, most of my spankings with my long term spanker were "just because". Those first two spankings, which were punishment spankings, made my ass super hot. Heck, I felt the first spanking for a week after I got it, every time I sat down, especially on toilets. In fairness to my spanker, she fought a nasty illness and won, and even while still hard, spankings from her after that usually didn't leave me with after burn, except for that one where I asked for two rounds of the ping pong paddle after the spanking she'd decided on.

9 hours ago, Shameless said:

There have been many spankings I’ve received that left my butt cheeks hot enough to cook on (or at least it felt like that to me!)😂

Were you often spanked by women? Asking for a guy who thinks that would be incredibly 🔥l🔥

🧐 I quite literally don’t consider a bare butt spanked properly unless she can fry an egg through her pants/underwear afterwards. 

When they are fully dressed they comment all the time that they can feel the heat through there clothes, not to mention putting cold aloe on it afterwards is 9 times out of 10 instant fireworks. 

17 hours ago, Somthingrandom said:

Nerd response:

It has to do with the various types of responses by nerve endings combined with blood flow and types of impact.

https://medium.com/sexography/the-neuroscience-of-spanking-fc1f78f889fe

Thanks, SomethingRandom, for the link to an excellent article by Hermes Solenzol, apparently a UCLA professor and neuroscientist researching pain, with spanking experience.

The author describes differences between stingy pain and thuddy pain, how it may be related to pleasure, and what causes redness, heat, and bruises. The author advised that "bruises in the skin are not something to be worried about. However, bruises in the muscle do not heal that easily and should be avoided."

He pointed out that spankees should feel safe, or in a safe environment, for spanking activities. An additional important observation the author made in discussing the nerves that lead to specific areas in the brain is that the pain branches into "the cingulate cortex, an area that has an important role in motivation." We've often discussed whether spanking can improve behavior. This may help explain why a good paddling helps us improve, and why it likely needs to take place regularly. i've always felt that sound paddling helps me in many ways.

I guess I can say my buns burn, but not solely from the spanking. A little dab of Capsaicin cream, can do wonders. I applied about 1 dime sized dab to each cheek and carefully rubbed it in. If you are going to try this PLEASE look at the threads here on SN talking about use of Capsaicin cream and the precautions (keep it away from private areas and the face, use sparingly, wash your hands immediately, water does NOT remove the cream once applied - it can increase the burning sensation).

Nonetheless the burning is real and I have felt all the time since about 9 this morning, still going strong. It is not painful, and I can sit, but there is a definite, hard to ignore burn. I wish I could say I did not like it, but I do. I'm sure the cream has an interaction with the skin and  the burn related nerve endings so I would not do this all the time, but once in a while - Yes (with care).

Maybe at some point I'll try putting on a tiny bit od capsaicin, letting it settle in, and then do a spanking.

1 hour ago, selfsp12 said:

I guess I can say my buns burn, but not solely from the spanking. A little dab of Capsaicin cream, can do wonders. I applied about 1 dime sized dab to each cheek and carefully rubbed it in. If you are going to try this PLEASE look at the threads here on SN talking about use of Capsaicin cream and the precautions (keep it away from private areas and the face, use sparingly, wash your hands immediately, water does NOT remove the cream once applied - it can increase the burning sensation).

Nonetheless the burning is real and I have felt all the time since about 9 this morning, still going strong. It is not painful, and I can sit, but there is a definite, hard to ignore burn. I wish I could say I did not like it, but I do. I'm sure the cream has an interaction with the skin and  the burn related nerve endings so I would not do this all the time, but once in a while - Yes (with care).

Maybe at some point I'll try putting on a tiny bit od capsaicin, letting it settle in, and then do a spanking.

Omg, give yourself a good spanking, then apply some cap cream! I complained to my disciplinarian it’s like sitting IN a campfire! 

• Like 1