Has anybody tried it during a spanking? If you don't know what "Figging" is it's when the Spanker inserts a peeled Ginger root up your bottom. preferably during the spanking, apparently it burns your butt

I've never had it done but wanna try it, it does sound strange but seems like it would feel good in a weird way.

'Feel good' is not how I would describe it, especially if the root has been cured for a time to increase potency. It is reserved for severe punishment for me, which I am thankful for. It only burns really badly while it is in, however. About 30 minutes after, the burn is more of a warmth, which is not unpleasant. Of course, I have only experienced it in conjunction with an intense spanking. Perhaps if used in other contexts...?

• Like 1

Figging/gingering, corner time w/ stress positions, kneeling on bottle caps/acupressure mat, hot saucing, ball gags inflatable/pony/ open clamps, chastity, fisting try it all. It’s all harmless good fun. Except line writing. That is cruel. 

Just make the person peel their own ginger. 

• Like 1

I eat ginger root and it burns my mouth longer I chew on it so imagine it will have similar feel in the other end. Quite unpleasant but try it and see for yourself, ginger root is widely available. 

• Like 1

Figging, like many other things is something that may or may not be for anyone. 

You need to be aware for any present sensitivities to the Ginger Root when used to ensure that it isn't going to harm the person being used. because yes, while uncommon there are people that have ginger allergies and unceremoniously shoving it up one's ass without proper precaution is ill advised. 

That said, for those who can handle the discomfort it brings, it generally enhances a discipline and keeps a naughty bottom out of their retreat space or head space. Similar to how arnica or capsaicin cream works, or the use of a number of tactics. It's a useful addition to a spanker's arsenal if you are wanting to add an added kick, especially for clenchers. 

Always, like anything else, be sure to test it on an area of your body just like any new lotion or cream you get, and observe for any reaction. After that, play safe. Because Noone wants a contact allergy in their asshole.... Very embarrassing to explain at the hospital. 

• Like 2
On 4/18/2022 at 6:12 AM, Lotsapappa said:

Figging/gingering, corner time w/ stress positions, kneeling on bottle caps/acupressure mat, hot saucing, ball gags inflatable/pony/ open clamps, chastity, fisting try it all. It’s all harmless good fun. Except line writing. That is cruel. 

Just make the person peel their own ginger. 

Omg. That made me laugh so hard, Hah.

Thanks for your replies everyone. I'm def. gonna try Figging on myself

• 4 weeks later...

I have experienced figging many times.  There is not only anal figging but also penis figging.  Using a piece of ginger 2x 1/4" into the urethra will cause a burning sensation I dont find overly uncomfortable.  I would bet the same would be found if vaginal figging were tried.